Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 3: Plump and Precocious

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Plump and Precocious - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

By the following weekend Vicki's big, busty form had regained its appeal and, hoping she'd stay sober enough to respond to sex and be more than a loose depository for my lust, I once again spent the night. And what a night it was but not because of Vicki. She passed out after I had a longish but lackadaisical ride on her big, drunken body.

The almost passionless coupling cooled my ardour but I was not satisfied. I crawled out of bed, leaving Vicki's bulky, naked form sprawled there, unconscious, and took a shower to get rid of the sweat of our encounter. Then, wearing only my shirt, I poured a large drink and sat in a big lounging chair in front of the TV.

"Hi. Did Mommy go to sleep?" I was startled by the voice at my side and, tugging down my shirttails to cover my groin, I turned to see Kimberly standing beside me.

"Oh! You surprised me. Yeah. I guess she had a hard week."

"Are you gonna be my new uncle? Instead of Uncle Tom?"

"Who is Uncle Tom, Kimberly? Is he your mother's brother or your father's?"

"Uh, he wasn't either one. I just called him Uncle Tom because he sort of lived here."

"Well, I don't think I'll be living here so maybe you'd better just call me Joe." So Tom had been a live-in partner, I mused. How many had there been? "Where did your Uncle Tom go?"

"Mommy sent him away. He was mean to her and... Like... she caught us playing games, Uncle Tom and me."

"I see, Kimmy," but I didn't see at all. Did Tom beat Marge? What kind of games had he played with the girl? Despite her size, and she was certainly a big girl, plump and ripe, she was still a child.

"Don't call me Kimmy. I'm Kimberly."

"Sorry, Kimberly. Can I call you Kim?"

"Uh... sure. You can call me that, I guess. Are you going to play games with me like he... Uncle Tom... did?"

The youngster was wearing baby doll pajamas, which revealed more of her big, immature body than they hid. Until then I hadn't seen much of her and, if I'd thought of her at all, it had been about her size. She was, as I've said, a very big child who, at twelve, was about five feet, six inches tall, no doubt inherited from her mother. Her breasts, too, were large for her age although I wasn't sure if that was due to the precocity of her development or just being a fat girl. At that moment, I had no thought of what was to come. After all, by then I was a man, not the high school student or the green, young schoolteacher who took advantage of vulnerable underage nymphets. Even big ones like Kimberly.

"You said that your mother sent Tom away because he caught him playing games with you? Do you want her to send me away, too?"

"She didn't really catch us. She just got suspicious. Anyhow, tonight she won't. She's been drinking since this morning and she won't wake up." I noted that the girl enunciated her words clearly, unlike many girls of that age and, although she was only ten, she acted mature, at least in some ways. Inordinately so, I was soon to discover.

"What games did you play with Tom?"

"We played pretend games. Like, when Mommy passed out, like she done tonight, we'd pretend I was her. He showed me about the things he did with her. He was sort of a teacher. And... like... we did things, too."

Sudden memories of the other pre-teens reminded me that sex with adolescents was not only possible but also delightful. And Kim sounded more like Eileen than Cindy or Janet, I thought, so I wouldn't be taking advantage of her innocence. Why not find out more?

"Can I get up on your lap, Joe?" Without waiting for an answer, the girl climbed astride my thighs, which, with the reclining chair laid back, were stretched out straight on the footrest. She sat, straddling my thighs, facing me with her fat legs open so that the leg holes of her pajamas gaped to reveal the shadowy creases where the edges of her juvenile pussy met her at thighs.

"I guess you're already there, aren't you." And, if I got an erection, which the heat of her soft, scantily clad bottom threatened to produce, she'd certainly see it because, even limp as it was, my flaccid organ was only just covered by my shirttails. "What do you want to do next, Kimberly?"

"Awww... you know? Like, you have to get me ready."

"Ready for what, Kimberly?" I glanced over my shoulder towards Marge's bedroom. The door was open only a crack. If she did come to, I'd hear her before she came out but I was still nervous.

"Don't worry about her, Joe. She's passed out just like always," the youngster said, her chubby cheeks dimpling with an engaging smile. Then, her round, young face a picture of childish innocence, she took my hand in hers and drew it to the juncture of her open thighs. She wanted me to finger her. The message was unmistakable. Was that to get her ready for... ? My God, she was only twelve. But she was a big girl.

I slipped my hand under her loosely fitting brief and cupped her warm, bare pussy. You still haven't told me what I'm getting you ready for, Kimberly?

"You know. You have to make me wet. Slippery."

"Like this, Kim?" I pushed my fingers into her pulpy cuntflesh.

"Oh yes... that's it" she said breathlessly, "I like that... it makes me feel real good." I stroked the smooth, soft folds of her immature sex. "We'll make fun, Joe. Lots. When Mommy's drunk. Let me get these off," and she squirmed about on my lap, removing her flimsy pajama bottoms.

Kimberly's juvenile cuntflesh was like velvet, two soft rolls at first but as I gently caressed the smooth surface it opened and the pink, inner folds were revealed. There was not yet even a hint of fuzz on the prominent mons or her fat labia. Soon, surprisingly soon considering her youth, the first signs of oily moisture were lubricating her cuntflesh and, as I probed the narrow slit, I felt the hard, little bump of her clitoris.

"Do it harder, Joe. Faster! It's gonna cum. Hurry!" She pushed her fat hips forward and writhed against my hand.

Aroused by her precocious response, my penis sprang suddenly free of its flimsy covering but Kimberly's eyes were squeezed shut as she squirmed against my plundering fingers with the approach of her climax.

"Are you cumming, Kim? Is this what you want?"

"Yuh yuh yuh," she panted in her childish voice. She was breathing hard now, round belly jiggling, and I wondered how long or how often she'd masturbated or, more particularly, been masturbated. Her labia were open now, the glistening, pink petals surrounding my finger as I brought her to climax. "Yuh yuh yeeee," she panted, her cheeks flushed with her excitement and her small hands gripped my shoulders with a strength that could only be the result of orgasm. Then, with a sigh of contentment, she slumped down on my lap.

"Oohhhh... oohhhh Joe... that was fun," she exclaimed in breathless pleasure. "It's a lot more fun than when I play that way by myself." And then she saw my erection, which was hard for her to miss for it was like an ivory column projecting up above and almost touching her convex belly. "Gawllyy!" she exclaimed, looking at my staff sticking straight up between my shirttails. "Oh Gawwlyyy! It's like a cucumber!" and then with a tentative motion, she reached for my cock.

"Did you play with Tom's cock?" My voice broke with the sexual tension I felt as her pudgy fingers warmly grasped my tool.

"Yeaahh," she replied but it sounded more like a sigh than a word as, almost reverently, her hand moved on the smooth cockskin. "Do yuh want me to jerk you off?"

Despite the lewd invitation, Kimberly's face was innocently childlike and I felt a rush of guilt that I was considering taking advantage of her juvenile compliance. That must have been what she and Tom had done, mutual masturbation. It would be different, I mused. "I don't know, Kimberly. I shouldn't?"

"Awww... c'mon, Joe," she wheedled, tilting her head to one side as she tried to wrap both hands around my tool. "I like watching it. Like, when you go off." She slid off my lap, still holding my cock like a pump handle. "Come downstairs to my bedroom, Joe. Mommy won't wake up but I'd rather do that down there."

Kimberly's big buttocks rolled and jiggled as we went down the stairs and, by the time we were in her bedroom, I had lost any vestige of responsibility for what I was about to do. As if knowing how excited I was, the big, underage minx stopped and pushed her young, round ass back at me. Because of our height difference, my staff bumped her spine, partway up her back but, looking over her shoulder at me, she shamelessly spread her legs wider apart and drew my hand back to her smooth, swollen young pussy. I held her in an embrace from behind, running my hands over her fat body from her quivering belly to her open thighs, stroking her puffy cuntal mound with its gaping, pink slit.

"Hee hee," she giggled in her childish voice. "I can feel your cock against my back. It's hot as fire," and she gave a coquettish wriggle of her chubby, round buttocks as she began to hump her wide hips against my hand in a pantomime of adult sex. "I like you, Joe. Oh yes," she panted, "like that... feel me like that."

I was titillating all the sensitive spots, her clitoris, the hot mouth of her vagina and even her tiny, crinkled bumhole. She wasn't acting like an twelve year old, or at least, not the way twelve year olds are expected to act but I'd known other twelve-year-old girls who'd acted more or less the same way. And anyway, as she squirmed against my erection, I wasn't thinking of her as an twelve year old, either.

"Yuh yuh yuh," she gasped breathlessly as she pushed her smooth pelvis to my hand. "Yeaahh," she moaned and then the young girl was again in the throes of sexual ecstasy, her fat hips jerking spasmodically and her eyes tightly closed while her tongue protruded ever so slightly from her parted lips. The sight was incredibly salacious and erotic and, had I not already screwed her mother, shortly before, I know I would have fucked her right then, regardless of her tender years.

"Gawwwlyyy... that was the most," she sighed, her knees shaking, a smile of contentment on her round, young face as she turned to face me. "I never had it cum like that... so quick... Do you want to lie down while I jerk you off?" Hearing the young girl ask that lewd question in her childish voice was hugely exciting. She was looking up at me, her pink, little tongue peeking out between her ripe, red lips. I was irresponsible in sexual matters but Tom must have been worse than I. What had he taught this cute, little girl-child?

"Is that how you did it for Tom?" I asked in a lust-choked voice.

"Mmmhmmm." She smiled as she nodded assent. "He did what you did. Made me happy first. But he never made me come more than once. Then he'd get me to kneel beside him on the bed and do it. With my hands." Kimberly released her warm hold from my penis and pulled her pajama top off while I pushed her dolls aside and lay back on her bed.

"Is that all he did? Did he ever get you to kiss it?" The dolls on the bed added an obscene touch to the already lecherous, little tableau and it added to my prurience.

"Yucckk. No. Never. And he never tried to fuck me, either. But I'd have probably let him, if he'd asked."

"Are you a virgin, Kimberly."

"No. Of course not. But I'm only the third girl in my class who lost her cherry," Kimberly said, with pride. But I didn't tell anybody." She knelt on the bed beside me. "Oh? Golly?" she exclaimed as her little hands gripped my cock. "Golly, it's so big! I can't get my fingers around it," and she moved to sit astride my thighs. "I wish it wasn't so big. Would you fuck me if I let you?"

"Oh, I couldn't, Kimberly. You're only twelve." Damn. She must be tight, even if she wasn't a virgin. "You're too young for me." But she was big enough, and if they're big enough, they're old enough, they say. I'd rationalized with the other young girls that I was really still a boy but I couldn't use that excuse any longer.

"I bet I'm not too young for you, Joe. I been doing it... fucking... for almost two years." She slipped one hand down and hefted my testicles. "But they weren't as big as you, Joe. Not even Jock. And I still remember how it hurt when Jimmy made me do it the first time."

"How did it happen, Kimberly?" I always like hearing how a girl loses her cherry but this was the first girl I knew who'd lost hers so young. Unless maybe Esther and Verna. I never did find out when they'd got it the first time.

"He was, like... he was babysitting me. Mommy'd gone away for the night with a guy. It wasn't supposed to be Jimmy but his sister got sick after she came and he was the only one she could get." She interrupted her story when I slipped my hand between her legs to press my fingers against her clit. "Mmmm, that feels gooood" she murmured.

"Is this how Jimmy got you started?"

"No... He was... like... he put me to bed and started to tickle me. Then he just pulled up my nightie and got on me. I didn't know what he was doing until it started to hurt and then it was over."

The young girl pushed her broad hips forward as I fingered her juicy pussy and slipped my finger into the hot mouth of her vagina. "Did you like it?"

"No. I hated it. That time."

"Has he ever done it since?"

"Oh yeah, sure. A lot of times. He did it again that night but the second time it didn't hurt at all. It felt sort of good. And when Jock did it to me it was real good. He's sixteen and a lot bigger than Jimmy but it didn't hurt either. But he isn't big as you."

God. How many guys had she screwed? I had my hand between her big, soft assglobes and was titillating her anus, the head of my cock just resting against her round belly.

I was fighting to control my lust as Kimberly prattled on while she gently stroked my throbbing tool with her warm hands. Her breathing was again becoming laboured and I slid my middle finger into her snug, moist cuntal enclosure. Then, gently, I began to work my index finger in also, feeling the soft, elastic corridor stretch to accommodate me. She wouldn't have any problem in taking me, I was sure, unless she was too tense and afraid and, so far at least, she was showing no sign of fear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.