Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 25: Deflowered and Descending

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Deflowered and Descending - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Debby looked up as I rose up from between her widely splayed thighs and leaned over, one arm by her side supporting my weight above her. My hips were between her legs now and she felt the first nudges of my cock against her hot cunt. I was so hot and hard I felt like I was about to burst. I wanted to ram my cock into her swollen, gaping cunt and complete her ravishment with no more ceremony but instead I began to rub the head of my cock up and down her slit, letting her get used to the feel.

"This way, Debby. We'll do it this way and it will be as good for me as what we did... with my cock... to you. Is that OK?"

"Unh... Hanh? Oh Joe... I guess so? Hanh," the hugely aroused woman panted in reply as I rubbed the head of my cock in her juices and ran it up and over, back and forth across her clit. I placed the velvety mushroom head against her clitoris and rubbed her there until I could feel her throbbing, see her bucking hips straining for me. Then, placing a thumb on her clitoris, I placed the tip of my cock right at the mouth of her unsullied cuntal orifice and held it there.

I think that at that moment my Chinese dupe realized that she was about to lose her virginity, her purity, her virtue. She almost stopped breathing as if waiting, anticipating her defilement.

I was sweating from the effort to keep from violating her savagely as I slowly eased the head of my cock into her pussy. I made short little in-out motions and watched the head push her labia in and pull them out until my bulbous, purple knob was pushed all the way into her smoldering, silken cuntmouth. When I'd fingered her there'd been no sign of a hymen but the strangling clasp of her orifice as I pushed the glans into her indicated that she'd used only small dildos. I began to work her clit with my thumb, the smooth silk of her wet sex, the virginal tightness of her vagina slowly breaking down my composure and patience. I wanted her to believe that she was as responsible as I when I finally fucked the full length of my cock into her and as I heard her whimpering moans while I fingered and rubbed her clitoris I was sure that time was near.

All of a sudden she uttered a strangled cry and her broad hips arched up off the bed. I gave a shout of triumph as half the length of my cock was engulfed by the hot clasp of her cunt and I rammed my cock the rest of the way into her tight tunnel, sheathing my entire cock in her hot pussy, thrilling to the cock-skinning tightness of her sheath as I expanded it well beyond any previous entry.

Debby screamed as her vaginal passage stretched before my violent onslaught, but the crashing of her orgasm dulled any discomfort there might have been almost immediately. She could not stop the convulsive buck of her broad hips or the spasming of her muscles as they sucked and gripped my cock and her tightness made me feel like I was a foot long and as thick as a leg. Whimpering and moaning, she gripped my arms as I moved within her.

I grunted, shoving my cock deep into Debby's tightness, holding it there just savouring her velvet heat surrounding me. Her pussy was almost viselike, the grip on my cock almost painful. I began to rotate my hips, my cock mirroring my movements deep inside her. Feeling her body tense and hearing her wordless cries become an almost continuous moan I guessed that she was having that rarity of sexual bliss, a multiple orgasm.

And then she raised her big, strong legs and wrapped them around me, her fingers digging into my arms with mindless force. Her round belly began to bulge and pulsate under mine and I hunched over her and began to piston into her big, firm frame. Gripping her hips tightly, leaving bruises I lifted her to meet my thrusts, ramming her cunt - in and out. I had her now, totally and completely... she was now my own sex-doll.

"Noooooww... Ohhhhhh... nooooowww," sounded from the woman's gaping and then I felt that delightful muscular action that my finger and my tongue had already experienced. I got a toehold on the foot of the bed and pushed down, her strong legs aiding our mutual quest for depth. And those marvellous muscles were sucking on me, milking me like a toothless mouth and then I was there. Oh, God... how could this feel sooooo good? Grinding my pelvis against hers I hammered her with short, rapid thrusts and as her spasming sheath drew on me I could feel my hot sperm pulsing out of my cock to flood her writhing interior.

I think Debby felt my cock jerking hard inside her and maybe even felt the hot splash of my gism for her eyes widened and she looked up at me dully, perhaps in alarm. I kept my full weight bearing down on her as her inner contractions lessened but not before they'd emptied my reservoir of lust.

Lying on top of her, my arms around her and holding her trembling body, I caressed her face and stroked her hair. I saw that she was crying and I felt a twinge of guilt but I let her cry. I had made her my woman and I was determined that she would treat me as a true Christian woman would treat her husband even though I had no intention of becoming her husband in law or any other way except for sex. My tongue licked her salty neck, tasting her spent desire. She was soon limp beneath me and sleeping, exhausted by the physical and emotional effects of being devirginated without the blessing of the Lord.

But I wasn't done... not even for the day. My artificially induced erection had at least another hour to run and I wanted to give her the benefit of its hardness.


It was pleasant lying on top of my conquest, pleasant and relaxing but to cinch my success I wanted to complete my plan. I was sure that, by the time she'd surrendered all three of her sexual orifices to me she would be Slavelike in her docility and submissiveness. I kissed Debby's mouth and tasted the salty residue of trickled tears but as usual, her remorse didn't deter me. Still deeply buried deeply in her cum-flooded cunt I began to slowly fuck her while my tongue worked its way inside her slack-lipped mouth and in moments her own tongue was welcoming the invasion and tangling with mine. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Joe? Oh Joe? What have you done?"

"It's what we've done, Debby. We've fucked. I hadn't expected your need to be as great as it was... if I'd known I wouldn't have... put my cock where I did. When your need overcame you it was too late for me to back off. Are you OK, Debby? Are you mad at me?"

"Annh... no... I guess it was my fault," she sort of whimpered," a sign of her future acquiescence to my lustful demands.

"God made you like you are, Debby. And we both loved it. We've done what God meant for us to do." I slid a hand between our warm, damp bellies and found her clit; massaging its slippery slickness and feeling it swell to another erection. "In God's eyes you've become my wife and you're doing what a good Christian wife does... you're submitting to me. That's right, isn't it Debby? That's why you invited me inside your pure and virtuous body?"

"But? Oh Joe... I couldn't help myself. Was it really God's will? Am I really your wife... in His eyes?"

"If God hadn't willed it... if He hadn't told you to be my wife would you have spread your legs and let me put my cock into your virgin cunt? Would you have sucked my cock the way you did? Would any of that happened?" I watched her face as I used the crudely descriptive terms for our actions and I was a bit surprised that she didn't flinch

"Uh... I... are you going to marry me?"

"I'm still married, Debby... but we're married in God's eyes and that's all that counts."

"Unh... yunh," and I could tell that my fingering of her clit and my slow fucking of her juicy twat was arousing her again. "My father has four wives," she said as her breathing rate quickened, "so you can have more than one wife too. It may not be legal to man's laws but God's laws allow it and that's all that counts."

"That's good, Debby. Now put your arms around me. I'm going to roll over with you so that you're lying on top of me."

The big woman sort of grunted and moaned as I rolled with her and then she was lying limply on top of me, her legs loosely straddling my thighs, her belly mashed to mine.

"Now it's your turn Debby. Now you can fuck me while I lay back and look at your big, sexy body."

"Oh Joe... you're awful," she half giggled as awkwardly she tried to pump her hips up and down."

"Sit up Debby," I said softly and I guided her until she was kneeling above my hips with only about two inches of cock still inside her tight cuntmouth. Tight, but already looser than when I'd first entered her. And not tight enough to seal our connection and prevent some of the puddled sex juices from leaking out and trickling down my shaft. "Now Debby you can get what you didn't get before. You tried to haul me deeper into your hot cunt when I was on top of you... now you're in total control and you can get more of me inside... all of me."

"I? Whah? Oh Joe?" I don't think she understood what I was telling her but it didn't matter. Slowly and gingerly she lowered her hips until, just before her pubis met mine, I felt the tip of my tool bump the hardness of her cervix.

"Unngh! Joe!" My pseudo-wife gasped as I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard, completing her impalement and maybe rearranging her interior a bit. "It's... oohhh Joe... you're going right through me," Debby whined when I gripped her wide hips and began to move her back and forth.

After only a few seconds my sex-trainee picked up the rhythm with renewed lust and I was able to lie back and watch my chaste Christian consort fuck herself hotly on my seemingly indefatigable cock. Her mouth gaped, her face got flushed and her eyes took on a heavy, sexy mien.

"You're good, Debby. You have a hot, tight cunt and you fuck like you've been doing it for years. Love seeing how your juicy cunt makes love to my cock... I can see it clinging when you rise up and feel how hot you are when you push down. Yeah, baby... all the way... like it when I feel bottom inside you." I sort of chanted my lewd monologue as I watched her flushed face for reaction. Damn! She was liking it... liking both the fucking and the talking. And then, after about five minutes of non-stop riding on my upthrust tool she lost rhythm and I felt the tell-tale inner twitch of an impending orgasm.

"Juh... Juh... Joe! Help me," she gasped as her motions became erratic and disjointed. Hauling her down, I rolled with her and when she was on her back I hooked my elbows under her knees and lifted her legs high. I pounded her spasming body unmercifully, as she grunted and whined through another climax.

When I was sure that she was sated I stopped moving. The rest of her initiation could wait, I was sure. I had succeeded in mastering her mind and body and she would submit to whatever I asked. Still hard but not really lustful, drained twice by her skillful mouth and her tightly muscled cunt, it would be better to wait another day before anointing her inner reaches with more of my sperm.

As if to show that I wasn't a totally amoral cad I took Debby back to her apartment and took her to her own bed. She was asleep in a matter of minutes but, as my injection induced erection wilted, I decided to explore my consort's apartment.

There wasn't much in the way of decoration but there was one photograph with copies of it in several places. The picture was of a pretty, young girl with a friendly smile. I wondered who she was and why Debby had the same picture of her in several places.

But what was most interesting was in the bottom drawer of her dresser which I explored while she was sleeping a sleep of sexual exhaustion only a few feet away. Debby had a surprisingly broad collection of pornographic materials that included x-rated videos, extremely vivid magazines and some good (and some not-so-good) paperbacks. One that was a bit tattered from extensive use was the classic A Man With a Maid. What did all this mean about Debby's personality... or her religious devotion?

My injection had run its course and my cock was now a limp little cocktail sausage but it was certainly tender from the delightful tightness of Debby's cunt. I looked at her sleeping form. She definitely looked older than thirty, more like forty or even older. But whatever her age she'd been fun. And I wasn't done with her either but I needed time to recharge my batteries. I wrote a brief note that confirmed our relationship or, more precisely, confirmed that she was being a good. Christian partner for me, her man.

I went fishing for two days, two quiet and relaxing days at a small lake only about two hours from the city. In my note I'd told Debby that I had to go out of town but I didn't say why. When I returned there were seven messages on my answering device or, more precisely, seven occasions where someone had called but left no message. All from the same number that, I quickly determined, was Debby's number. Good. She missed me. She was going to continue to be easy.

I waited until almost eight PM before I went upstairs and knocked on her door. I heard her come to the door and then there was a brief pause. She was checking through the peephole, I knew. Was she mad at me?

"Oh Joe, it's so good to see you," Debby gushed when she opened the door. "I'm so glad you're back," and she led me to the living room, her silk lounging robe swaying as she walked. "Would you like a glass of wine? I rarely drink but I was having one myself when you came."

"Sure Debby, I'd like that." I watched her drain the last from the bottle and that along with her somewhat unsteady gait made me think that she'd had more than just one before I got there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.