Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 22: Irene Shows All

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Irene Shows All - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Hah. I'm sick or a pervert, darling but I do. I want to show that bastard and his secrewhore what a stud you are and how much you like me. You do, don't you? I mean, like me... like fucking me?"

"I can't wait to show you how much I like you, darling. Now we can plan what we're going to do for the next three hours. I'm turning a pumpkin into a carriage, sort of, a carriage that you can ride. But it will only be a carriage for three hours so we have to plan how you're going to ride it during that time.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Joe. Get me another drink and explain."

I poured her another drink, noting that the bottle was now half gone and wondering if she was going to get drunk, so drunk that she wouldn't respond as well. I poured back part of the rum. She didn't seem to need it to relax her inhibitions like she had way back when I got her virginity, or at least she claimed I did.

"Here, darling. Now I have to make this limp pumpkin into a rigid carriage," I said as I pointed to my semi-erect penis.

"I want to watch," and Irene got up and followed me to the bathroom.

A physician friend had prescribed my little injectable elixir a few months earlier. It was called prostin and was used mainly by men with erectile disorders. I didn't have an erectile disorder but at the prescribed dose it enabled me to maintain steel-hardness for up to three hours and I'd impressed some twenty-something companions with my stamina. Tonight I hoped to not only impress Irene but to be able to aid her in whatever vengeance-achieving scenarios she wanted to enact.

Irene watched silently, her tongue tracing the outline of her sexy lips as if she was remembering the way my cock had slid in and out of their loving embrace. As soon as I injected the prostin I felt a warm tingling suffuse my penis and almost immediately it became as hard as a stone.

Irene had a strained smile on her face as she pointed ay my dick that was sticking straight out, hard and proud. "Hah. That's kind of scary, Joe," she said meekly as I led her back to the living room.

"I'm a slut, Joe. A horny, immoral slut," she murmured as she fiddled with the large videocam, aiming it at a place on the carpet and adjusting the zoom. Then, when all was apparently to her satisfaction, she turned to me. "You use the little videocam, darling," she said in a soft, almost timid voice and then she laid down on her back facing the camera with her long, shapely legs spread wide apart and her broad hips nicely tilted by the roundness of her lovely ass.

Looking straight into the camera lens Irene said in a tight, strained voice, "I hope you're watching, Ted. Now you can see me being made love to properly. Come Joe... show him what a stud you are."

Still holding the camera I knelt between her widespread thighs. She grasped my cock firmly and guided it to her wet, hair-wreathed opening. Then, after zooming in on our imminent connection, I put the camera aside. I slid easily inside, as she was still very wet from our oral encounter. I have noticed that women are always tighter after an orgasm, and Irene was no exception. I eased slowly inside her, rejoicing in the magnificent sensations flooding my body as the hot softness of her cunt engulfed me. I began a smooth, rhythmic motion, conscious that the camera was recording the bobbing of my bare ass between Irene's widespread legs. We made love at that pace for a few minutes, leisurely and relaxed. Having just had an orgasm, I wasn't sure when I could have another although I had no worries about maintaining my erection. In any case I knew that it would take some time.

"Yes Joe... oh yes... fuck me," Irene panted and her legs wrapped around my hips. "Yes darling... yesss... faster Joe... you're going to make me cum!"

Hooking my toes in the base of the sofa for I pumped my hips, driving deeply into her, then pulling out slowly, and hammering into her again. I could tell that she definitely enjoyed this pace, letting out a deep grunt each time my pubis slammed bruisingly against her hairy mons. Her hands were moving over my back, her nails scraping the skin and her moans of pleasure became more frequent. She then reached her head up and took my nipples into her mouth one at a time. I looked down and watched her sucking my nipple into her mouth, licking it teasingly, and an image filled my mind of her doing that to her husband. Was the camera getting this view? Would he see it? The thought that he would see me cuckolding him encouraged me to pick up the pace, and I began sliding into her faster and harder. She further urged me on by thrusting her hips up to meet me with each stroke, and her soft moans of pleasure were like long sighing "Ohhhhhh"s as my cock filled her again and again.

Suddenly I felt a strange sensation, and looked down to see her fingers manipulating her swollen clit, pressing it downwards so that my slick rod rubbed back and forth across it with each deep stroke. This was a trick she'd learned during marriage, I mused. Her moans began rising in pitch and intensity again, and her head was rocking back and forth.

Stretching an arm out toward the sofa I managed to grab a thick, decorative cushion and Irene arched her back to allow me to slide the cushion under her ass, I filled my hands with the firmness of her buttocks, grabbing them and pulling her upwards. She put her arms beneath her to support her weight as I held her ass and legs up and drove into her. Then I released my grip from her ass, straightened out my arms and looked down at her legspread, hip-arched nakedness.

This position gave me a view of my glistening shaft pounding in and out of her wet pussy and I regretted lewdly that I was unable to use the little camera for this view. The lips parted for me as I drove in and clung to me, protruding from the inside, as I withdrew. The sight of her using her fingers to further stimulate her clit against my shaft was driving me wild. She began arching her hips up higher and so, following her lead, I lifted her up further. That angle must have been hitting the right spot for her, because as soon as I lifted her, she started mewling with pleasure and as I thrust harder into her, they became sharp yelps of ecstasy, and she thrashed her head back and forth as she rubbed her clit faster and more frenzied. I heard, saw and felt her orgasm building, and when she was just reaching her climax, I slammed my cock into her as deep as I could, gripping her hips and pulling her hard against me. She nearly screamed as I withdrew slowly and did it again, plunging into her as far as possible. I felt the inner walls of her hot pussy tighten and clench around my cock, and then spasm repeatedly as she moaned and thrust her hips against me again and again.

This went on for nearly thirty seconds, and the slack- jawed expression on her face as she came, a thin sheen of sweat beading all over her, almost caused me to come as well. But like I said, with my recent orgasm, I needed a little more time to build up to it. I laid her gently back onto the floor as her breathing came back to normal and she came back to her senses a bit.

"Did you see that, Ted?" she asked, looking past my shoulder at the camera. "He makes me cum like that every time. Does Ted make you cum that way, Candy?"

She looked at me again and smiled that strange smile again. "Did you cum?"

"No darling. It'll be a while."

"I want to get on my hands and knees, darling. I want to look at the camera while you fuck me that way." Irene turned over, sticking her sexy ass in the air and wiggling it at me. I smacked it once, playfully, and then spread her ass cheeks with my hands as I slid my cock into her waiting hole. Her recent orgasm had tightened her up again, so I went slowly at first, enjoying the sensations as well as the view of my cock moving inside her and her ass spread wide. As we continued, she encouraged me to speed up a bit by rocking backwards against me, impaling herself deeper on my cock. I could see in the mirror that her face had a dreamy smile on it and she let out a contented "Mmmmmm" of pleasure when I reached under her belly to find her clit.

Her breathing started picking up again, and just when I began thinking there was no way she could come again, she asked me in that husky voice to pick up the pace a little. I grabbed her ass with my hands and bounced it back and forth onto my cock, now throbbing harder with the resurgence of my lust. She began moaning differently this time, deep and long "Ohhhhhhhh"s of pleasure.

We'd discussed how we'd perform for the camera but she had not mentioned assfucking although I well remembered how good fucking her in the ass had been. Hers was certainly not the only ass I'd been in but it was one of the few that I'd fucked to my own climax. Even though it was many years ago I still remembered the pleasure of feeling her rump roll under my belly and the way she'd writhed and wriggled as I emptied my sperm into her. Would she let me again?

She used the remote to shut off the camera and looked back over her shoulder at me. "Uh Joe? Would you? Like? Do my bottom? I haven't ever since we... you did it. I kind of want it and mostly it'll make Ted just freak out."

"God yes, Irene... that would be special."

"Use the little camera, Joe," she said as she turned the big camera on again. "He got all three of my virginities, Ted. My pussy and my mouth and we've showed him in there. Now he's going to fuck me in the ass.

I spread her cheeks further apart with my hands and pulled her towards me as far as I could, driving my cock inside her cunt as deeply as possible. Irene's shoulders dropped to the floor as she angled her hips higher to give me better access to her fat cunt. When I pulled out, I pulled almost all the way out, and slid back into her again with long, deep strokes. She began pushing back at me in time with my strokes, her ass looking tantalizing as it bobbed up and down. I reached out to tease the little, puckered brown circle and Irene moaned, "Put your finger in my ass Joe... please."

I wetted my thumb with the lubricating juices that welled out from her cock-plugged cunt and then slid it between her asscheeks into the crack and pressed it against her puckered asshole. Irene gasped and pushed her ass towards me, encouraging me to go inside. I eased my thumb in slowly as I pulled my cock out of her cunt, then withdrew my thumb as I shoved my cock back in. Continuing this rhythm, I worked my thumb into her ass deeper and deeper to the music of her rising moans.

Irene's head was resting on the crook of her arm, her eyes closed as if oblivious to the whirring camera or the mirror that I was watching. The combination of sights and sounds was bringing me to the edge again, her soft, engorged cuntwalls caressing my cock gently and delightfully.

Between gasps of breath Irene mumbled, "I want to try it again. Having your finger in me is making me crazy! I want you to put your cock in me, Joe. But do it slow, and if I tell you to, you have to stop. Okay?"

"You have to relax your ass muscles, darling. Push out, like you're going to the toilet. I'll take it slow, but you have to relax." I gripped her hips firmly and watched the little, black target-circle of her anus opening wider.

The air felt cool on my cock as I withdrew from Irene's steamy pussy and pressed the head of my cock against her anus. She was resisting without intending to and I heard her bite back a whimper. I held her wide hips firmly, preventinh her from moving away and my cock popped through her sphincter. I paused for a few seconds and then held her hips steady as I pulled her ass slowly toward me. She was alternately groaning and gasping, but she didn't ask me to stop. It felt like there was a circular vise gripping my cock as it disappeared from view, and then realized I was buried in her tight brown ass up to the hilt.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly. "I can take it out."

Her teeth were clenched. "It feels like I have an iron pipe at the base of my spine. I forgot how it hurt at first, a little, but not now. God, it feels strange! But I want you to keep on fucking my ass."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.