Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 2: Single Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Single Mom - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

During the year I spent as "Janey's guy', after her graduation, I was off-limits to the girls on campus since I didn't make a move on any of them. Had I done so, I suspect that the off-limits status would have quickly evaporated. Janey visited every month or so and I would get some relief via the 'dry-fuck route' but it wasn't really satisfying.

One mid-week day I found myself in a downtown coffee shop with only one other customer, a woman I judged to be a few years older than I. I'm not naturally forward but her big, voluptuous body piqued my curiosity and, in addition, invited libidinous thoughts. I initiated a conversation.

Vicki's husband, she said, was in a mental institution, which was true, and she was raising her twelve-year-old daughter all by herself. A hard, tedious existence, she complained. Intrigued by her tale and aroused by her bleached-blonde voluptuousity, I invited her to a college dance, the next weekend. That would start tongues wagging, I mused. But a woman like that must have some unsatisfied needs and I also was underprivileged in that department.

The dance wasn't exactly a success. We were shunned by my friends and left early.

I had not been fucked since the last time I'd had Fiorella and, therefore, Vicki had a special appeal to me. The occasional 'dry fucks' with Janey, although better than masturbation, were not the real thing. This woman's special appeal was accentuated by her fleshy voluptuosity and, even though she was older than I, the thought of being on her, between, those marvelous mammaries and full thighs, was a tremendous turn-on.

Vicki was not an intellectual marvel but where it counted, and when she was sober, she knew her stuff. That first night was memorable, and not only because I was and oversexed, underfucked college student.

"I hope the neighbours didn't see you come in with me? They might get the wrong idea. Maybe you can take my car home with you tonight?

"Yeah, sure Vicki. I could do that. But I don't think anyone saw us." I was, at that moment, disappointed. Maybe I'd misread the signals of having her lush form pressed to mine while we danced? She'd danced close, my thigh sliding easily between hers, her belly mashed to mine. And, for sure, she'd felt the result for I got, immediately, a raging erection.

"Do you want a cup of coffee? Or tea?" I had helped her off with her coat and she turned to me to ask the question. In the dimly lighted entryway to her small bungalow, she looked gorgeous, dark, pretty and very sexy. Her full-lipped mouth looked soft and the slightly parted lips had a scarlet sheen. Had she left out the 'or me' part of the question.

Vicki tensed when I leaned forward and captured her delicious mouth with mine. Her lips were as soft as they'd looked and, when I put my arms around her, she remained stiff but unresisting. My tongue traced the outline of her mouth and, grudgingly, her lips parted and, after a moment, her mouth opened. My hands were on her ass, cupping the soft melons of her buttocks as I pulled her hips close to mine.

"Joe? We can't? You know I'm married. It wouldn't be right." But, after the ritual protest, her mouth was again mashed to mine, her tongue tangling wetly with my own.

"You're lovely, Vicki, beautiful," I murmured as I worked on the buttons at the back of her dress and her lips became mobile, sucking on my tongue as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

"Joe... oohhh Joe... I'm so lonely," but I suspected that her loneliness could be spelled h-o-r-n-y. There was looseness to her thighs as she writhed against my erection that told me she was hungry for sex.

"If? Mmmmmm," Vicki interrupted her words with another sloppy, tongue-sucking kiss. "If I let you stay, promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Of course not, Vicki!" and then we were moving, mouth to mouth, hip to hip, across the living room to her bedroom. As we entered, she kicked the door shut, or almost so and let me ease her dress forward off her shoulders. My hands at once were at the clasp of her brassiere and, as I was unhooking it, the woman pushed her dress down over her ample hips.

"You too," she panted urgently as she shrugged off her bra to stand, now completely naked except for her stockings. Her hands were at my belt and, as I filled my own hands with her heavy tit-melons, she was pushing my pants down.

"Oh my God, Joe! You're huge!" she exclaimed as her hands warmly grasped my erect penis, and then she was dragging me by that handle to the bed. The big woman flopped down on her back, pulling me on top and, not really fully on the bed yet, she was guiding my tool between her legs.

"Oohhh yesss, Joe, oohhhh yesss," Vicki moaned as, leaning over, more than lying atop her, I buried my shaft with a single thrust into the depths of her big, hot body. Then, getting a toehold on the carpet, I lifted and pushed her farther onto the bed so I could lie on her.

"Lovely, Vicki, you're lovely," I said as I got comfortable between her long, widespread legs, levering myself higher on her wide, deep hips, rubbing my chest on her softly cushioning jugs.

"It's been so long, Joe... so long," and her legs rose to wrap around my hips as she began to rotate her furry pelvis against me. "Oh God, Joe... I never took one as big as yours," and then as if correcting a wrong impression, added, "My husband is smaller than you." I suspect she was saying this just to please me since experienced women know how much men like to hear such flattery.

I fought to maintain some semblance of control but it had been almost three months since I'd last been with a woman and it was a losing battle. The woman was grunting, rocking her hips, her hands digging into my back as I ploughed her writhing frame.

"Hurry! Faster! Fuck me faster!" Vicki entreated, "Drive that big cock right through me!" Her hips were wide and soft and as they gyrated with passion, the wet clasp of her juicy channel took me over the top. I grabbed her big ass and pulled myself as deep as I could as the hot rush of semen began its course from my balls, through my pulsing staff to erupt with jetting force into the depths of her writhing body.

"Hanh... no... don't stop! Don't stop yet," she cried out as I gushed into her. Driven by her demand and my pride, I regained momentum and began to hammer her big, padded frame with force. "Yuh yuh yuh... gonna cum... yuh yuh yuh," Vicki panted and then I felt the tiny, muscular twitch of her greasy, cum-sodden vagina as she pushed up at me with a breathless grunt.

"Was I good, Joe? Am I good as a college girl?"

Vicki was lying under me, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing returned to normal.

"You were great, Vicki. Was it good for you, too?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.