Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 17: Breaking In Belinda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Breaking In Belinda - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The fourteen-year-old girl looked back over her shoulder at me, as she lay sprawled naked across my thighs. "Get up, Belinda. Lie down on the floor."

Obediently, the full-bodied youngster squirmed off my lap and, looking up timidly, she knelt, then turned to lie on her back on the carpet. Her legs were closed but, as I sat on my heels beside her and placed a hand on her thigh, she slowly opened them.

"Touch me, Belinda. Put your hands on my cock." I slid my hand up between her thighs until it rested on the fat fleshfolds of her young pussy.

The girl timidly touched my rock-hard tool with her fingers and then, with a soft whimper, she wrapped them around the thick staff, her fingers unable to enclose it completely. I fucked her hand and, guessing what I wanted, her warm hands nervously caressed the thickly veined cylinder and she looked at me, as if seeking my approval. "You... it's so big, Mr. A? " she said meekly, looking with an expression of awe. "I didn't know... like... it was so big?"

"You're a big girl, Belinda." I fingered the wet, pulpy lips of her cunt. " You need a big one. And your fat pussy is already wet and slippery. It'll slide in easy. You'll see." Gently and skillfully I began to finger her soft, young snatch.

The girl's clitoris was already enlarged and, when I hefted one of her heavy breasts it felt firmer, the nipple engorged as, willing or not, her young body responded to my lecherous assault. I slid my middle finger past the finely corrugated mouth of her vagina and felt the soft, clasping grip of her inner cuntflesh, and then as I pushed deeper my fingertip encountered a blockage. A thrill of satisfaction surged through me. Yes. She had told the truth. She was still virgin. God, it was going to be wonderful to get her cherry, to initiate her big, young body into the delights of fucking.

"Spread your legs wider, Belinda," and I watched lustfully as she opened them. "Wider. As far as you can." Her lush hips shifted as she splayed her long, plump legs widely apart and then I knelt between them.

From the neck down, Belinda was a voluptuous, desirable woman but, above the neck, she was just a pretty, young teenager. For just a moment, as I looked at the timid, subservient expression on the young girl's face I felt a twinge of guilt for what I was preparing to do. But it was a fleeting moment. Like a fleshy magnet, her big breasts drew my gaze back to their opulent loveliness, the melon-like mounds standing high, the tips flattened by their weight, her nipples standing out like bullets from the creamy globes.

I lowered myself over her, propping my upper body up about a foot from her opulent mammaries and looked lower, to the broad plain of her hips and pelvis, her lightly furred mons bulging below the larger bulge of her plump belly.

Belinda's gaze was fixed on my penis which rested on her belly, the tip reaching up past her navel. What was she thinking? It would be up in her almost that far after I devirginated her. Was she thinking of that? Did she wonder if she could take it? I didn't, but only because I'd been in smaller women, girls, than she.

I directed the bulbous tip of my tool to the moist softness of her young pussy. The labia were hairless, the hotdog bun for my jumbo wiener. As the sensitive tip of my cock came into contact with her soft, hot cuntflesh I could barely restrain my lustful urge to complete my obscene designs on the big adolescent right then but I paused to savour the salaciousness of the moment.

"Hannh," the girl whimpered and her big, plump frame tensed as I rubbed my cock in the soft, humid slit, feeling her fat cuntlips enclose me wetly. I stroked the pulpy crevice, moving my cock down to her little bumhole, and then drawing it slowly upwards past the hot mouth of her vagina to her hard, bulging clitoris. Her broad, deep hips remained motionless and her long, plump legs stayed slackly open as I played my lustful game on her young, inexperienced sex. Belinda's breathing became more rapid, then laboured, and I knew it was time to complete my licentious assault.

"Can I fuck you now, Belinda? Are you going to let me break your cherry? Or should I call your parents?" It wasn't necessary to say that but, perversely; I wanted the girl's complete, absolute surrender.

"Nah... hanh... no... yes... I mean... hanh... don't call... you can do it," she panted as she braced herself for what she knew was to come.

I found the hot, juicy orifice and pushed in, feeling her soft cuntmouth surround my knob. I looked down at the big youngster, fixing the image in my memory. Her full-lipped mouth hung slackly open, her big eyes looking up at me in fearful submission. Her big breasts jiggled and I could see the nervous palpitations of her convex belly.

"You're a lovely girl, Belinda," I sighed. "I'll always remember this," and I pushed in deeper. Her red lips opened to reveal her clenched, white teeth in a flinch of discomfort when my cock met her hymeneal barrier and her pelvis rotated defensively downwards.

"Should I stop, Belinda? Do you want me to stop?" There was no chance of that happening, not now, but the voluptuous youngster's docile acquiescence spurred me to demand even more.

"Nah... no... hanh... don;t stop... you can do it," she whimpered but I knew it was fear, not uncontrolled passion that produced the reply. Her hips tilted, legs opening wider as, bravely, she offered her unsullied, young cunt up to be ravished.

This was special. The only fully ripe cherry I'd had was BB's but she hadn't really been conscious, not like this girl. Janey and Irene may have been virgins but I hadn't had the satisfaction of breaking their hymens and the other virgins, Janet, Cindy and Kim had been underaged and immature. I wanted to savour every moment of this one.

I pushed harder and saw Belinda's pretty mouth gape, her eyes widen at the pressure on her tender gate. Her belly bulged roundly and her thighs pressed warmly to mine but she didn't back away. She looked up, her expression a satisfying blend of apprehension and submissive compliance.

"Hannhh," Belinda moaned, her lips drawing back from her white teeth in an expression of discomfort as the tough membrane stretched before my unprincipled assault. Ripe though her cherry might be, it was also tough, and I was surprised at its resistance. "Unnghh!" A sharp cry escaped the young girl's lips as, with an almost audible implosion, her cherry popped and four inches of my weapon surged up into her hot, tight sheath. Hers wasn't the tightest cunt I'd entered but it was, nonetheless, delightful. "Annnghh." A hot outrush of breath sounded from her as I pushed relentlessly upward into her big, young body, feeling the softly clinging walls of her cuntal corridor expanding around my thick tool. I shifted higher above her slackly unresisting body, rotating my hips so that my penis spiraled and stretched the hotly engulfing channel. Big though she was, before I was completely ensheathed I felt the hard bump of her cervix and saw her mouth twist in an indefinable expression as my cock displaced it and I completed my penetration of her virgin cunt.

"Are you OK, Belinda?" I asked solicitously as my hips came to rest against her plump width. "Does it hurt?"

"Nahhh... Yunnhh... annnhh... oohhh," she moaned. The expression on her pretty, young face added to the feeling of obscene triumph I'd experienced when her cherry had popped. She looked totally subservient, perhaps cowed by my huge presence inside her just devirginated passage. The expression in her eyes was part pain, part fear and an indefinable something else, like an invitation to do more

I peeled off my shirt and lowered my hairy chest to her large tit-pillows, relishing the yielding softness of the melon-sized globes. I squirmed against them, rubbing my chest on hers as I wriggled farther between her loosely spread thighs. The whole thing was so sensuously exciting that I knew I would have to pause and regain control so I slid my hand between our closely pressed bodies and found her clit.

"God, Belinda," I murmured as I played with the erect, little bud, "You're built for this. So big yet so tight." My fingers traced around the tautly stretched, inner labia that intimately enclosed the base of my thick, throbbing tool and I flexed the shaft, making it swell inside her young, hot channel.

The wetness of her young pussy was enhanced by the addition of her hot, vestal blood and, raising up to look own to where we were joined, I could see the red liquid that ringed my tool and turned her cuntlips from pink to scarlet. After a minute or so of soaking in the girl's tight, juicy fuckwell I had cooled sufficiently to begin fucking her. As I withdrew, Belinda uttered a soft, whimpering sigh and, when I slowly thrust back into her soft depths, a throaty gasp escaped her pretty lips. She lay there like a human love-doll, her breasts rolling under my chest, her lax hips molding softly to mine at the completion of each thrust. As my tempo increased and I drove harder into her big, young body, her long legs flopped loosely and short, breathless grunts sounded from her slackly gaping mouth. Was she just going to be a limp receptacle for my lust? I increased the action of my fingers on her clit.

"Fuck back at me, baby. I want you to fuck me too, Belinda," I urged as I ploughed her inexperienced furrow.

"Yuhn... hunh... how?" she grunted. "What do you want, Sir?"

"Move your ass, Belinda. When I push in, you push up."

"Yunh... unh... I'll try, Sir," she replied timidly and I felt the short, tentative surge of her wide hips up to mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.