Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 15: Submissive Secretary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Submissive Secretary - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"You wanted to see me, sir?" It was three days since I'd fucked my lovely secretary, Ursula and during that time her eyes hadn't met mine. Even now she was looking down at the paper littered top of my desk as she acknowledged my request that she come see me. Was she remembering how it had been there, on top of my desk and being pumped full of my semen. God, she was sexy!

"More than I see now," I said, grinning lewdly. "Are you still going to be the best secretary I ever had?"

"Oh, sir? You don't? You're married? I'm scared I'll get... you know... pregnant?"

"Close the door, Ursula. And lock it." The timorous way in which she hastened to do what I said was, for me, very erotic. She had become, if anything, haughtier than ever since I'd fucked her but her annoying arrogance was reserved for her co-workers. With me she was almost obsequious in her behavior.

"You mean you're afraid you can't control yourself? You like it too much?" I got up from my chair and came around to her side of my desk.

"You're not being fair. I tried, sir? It was just... like... you made me that way." The beautiful, young woman cowered before me and her submissive reaction further ignited my unprincipled lust.

I don't believe you, Ursula. I think you were trying to trap me. You wanted me to go off in you like I did, didn't you? You liked it." I slid one hand down over her lovely ass, feeling its resilient, prominent firmness and hefting one luscious assglobe.

"Please, sir? Do I have to? Won't you... like... use protection? If you're going to... like... again?"

"It's not as good that way, Ursula." She stood immobile and unresisting as my hand progressed down her skirt-covered thighs, then back up under her skirt. My God! She was wet. Even through the fabric of her panties I could feel the moisture. Was it all an act? Did she want it as much as I. "You're ready for it, aren't you, baby. You've been waiting for it."

"No... no... that's not true, sir." I felt her tremble but she spread her feet apart and opened her thighs to allow my fingers to slip under her panties to the soft, slippery wetness of her scantily furred pussy. "Please, sir? I'm afraid? I'm scared you'll... you know? Make me? You know?"

"It can be safe, Ursula. Other ways." My fingers were exploring the delightful, wet softness of her cuntflesh, rubbing her erect clit, as she stood, trembling beside me.

"I don't know? What do you mean, sir? How?"

"You know, Ursula," and I pressed my fingers to her lips. "You know what I mean."

"But sir? No? You don't mean that? Not that way? I couldn't? Never." There was a catch of uncertainty in her voice and I knew that never would be a short time, but I slipped my other hand lower, and then up between her asscheeks to touch her anus.

"It's safe there, Ursula. Not as good, but safe."

Her eyes widened in unmistakable incomprehension. I don't think, despite having my finger there when I'd fucked her, that she had any idea I might want to penetrate her ass.

"Sir? You don't mean it? Not there?"

I turned her toward me and kissed her soft, moist mouth. Damn, I would've liked to be the one that got her cherry but maybe she still had some lesser, but unplucked fruit. Docile and submissive as we kissed she let me peel down her panties and, as I eased her toward the desk, she stepped out of the flimsy garment on the floor. Puppet like, she let me turn her around and, as I pushed her shoulders down on the desk, she looked back at me with an apprehensive expression on her face.

"What? What are you going to do?"

I quickly dropped my pants and undershorts down to my ankles and stepped out of them. Wordlessly, I lifted her skirt and caressed the firm, white globes of her bottom. Her fat pussy bulged out between the pale columns of her thighs, its glistening slit winking at me as I bent my knees slightly to position myself.

"Please Sir? Don't you have a condom?" Ursula whimpered as I pushed into her snug cuntal receptacle, her body tense with apprehension.

"I'm not going to cum, Ursula. Not yet," and I began to plough her soft furrow while I stroked and caressed her lovely, round ass. Her cheek rested on the paper scattered over my desk as she looked back at me, her eyes opening and closing in time with my slow thrusts. And then I withdrew.

"Did you? Did you do it... inside me?"

"No Ursula... I didn't go off," I said softly as I spread the firm hemispheres of her luscious, round ass apart. I grasped my rigid, juice-wet tool and began to transfer our fluids from her pussy to the crack of her ass. Then, when the little, brown rosebud of her anus was wet and lubricated I pressed my knob against it.

"No... Oh Sir? You can't. Not there!" she gasped frantically when she felt the different pressure and she twisted away.

Ursula was defenseless as I held her shoulders down, pinning her upper body to the desk and, drawing back my free hand, I administered sharp-sounding slap, Smaacckkk! across her lush, firm buttocks, leaving a pink mark on the white mounds.

"Owwch... no... Oowwww," she cried out, trying to squirm away as I administered more punishment to her darkly blushing bottom. "Nooo... dohhnnn't," she pleaded but, with each successive slap, her efforts to escape lessened until she was docilely submitting to my relentless assault. The only other time I'd spanked a girl was when I tried to punish the sub-teen temptress, Shirley but this time it excited me even more and, seeing how Ursula was docilely submitting to the stinging punishment of the jouncy globes of her behind and the loose-lipped way that she was looking back at me, it appeared that she, too was excited.

Again I spread her asscheeks but, this time, she stayed still, her shoulders trembling, her face against the desktop. With one hand I stroked the hot, spank-reddened cheeks while the other directed my knob to her anus and anointed the puckering and shrinking little rosette of the tender orifice.

"Sir... oohhh sirrrr... you can't?" she mewled, timidly.

"Are you an ass-virgin, Ursula? Hasn't anyone ever fucked you like this?" I pushed harder against the tiny aperture.

"No... yes... nobody... you can't... Don't?" and, as I pushed the head of my cock harder against the little circle, she moaned, "Dohhnnn't... oohhh nooo," and her hand reached back to where my prick was nestled between her bulbous asscheeks and grasped it. Sprawling as she was over my desk, she had to straighten her legs to reach my tool and, doing so, she pushed back at me. She looked back over her shoulder, her mouth gaping loosely but her eyes had a strange brightness, as if her submissiveness and curiosity were dominating her apprehension.

"It's safe, Ursula. You won't get pregnant," and as I spoke, I pushed harder against the small posterior aperture. The young woman involuntarily tightened her buttocks into taut melons, her hand clasping me more tightly, but she wasn't trying to direct it away from my lewd target.

"Oohhh sirrrr... oohhh," Ursula groaned as my cock forced its way through the tight, constricting, gristly ring and up into the elastic warmth of her asshole. Like a gristly vise the circumference of her canal stretched before my lecherous assault. "Gawwww... Awwww... it hurrts." she cried out and her hips sank down on the desk as her hand, at last, tried to pull my cock away. But it was too late. Much too late, for I was almost half inside the tightly gripping tube of her luscious ass. I reached under her to finger her sopping wet pussy.

"Lovely, Ursula... such a lovely ass... such a hot, tight asshole," I murmured as I slowly fucked deeper into her bowels. With each, deeper thrust my secretary seemed to become more compliant conquered and humbled by my lecherous assault. "You like it, don't you, baby," I taunted as I buried the last millimeter of my tool in the dark depths, worming my hips between her firm, bulbous asscheeks. Then, as I screwed her slowly and fingered her clit, her widely splayed asscheeks began a jerking, rotating motion, pushing back at me with passionate force. I felt the delightful, squeezing clasp lessen as she writhed against me and then, as her excitement rose near its peak, her anus loosened and became a slipperychannel into which I had no difficulty of access. But it wasn't enough. Now that her asstube had expanded it was not like I remembered her snug, juicy cuntal corridor. I wanted that again. I wanted to feel her muscular squeeze at climax.

"C'mon, Ursula, baby. It's not enough," I murmured and I dragged her loosely compliant body from the desk, withdrawing from her nether passage and laying her on her back on the floor.

I was confident that she was not going to try to get away and, sure that that the place was unoccupied except for us, I went quickly to the bathroom next door and washed my throbbing tool.

"Nahhh... not safe," she whimpered as I spread her legs apart and knelt between them but, looking up at me submissively, she tilted her firm pelvis compliantly as my tool approached the gaping lips of her sparsely furred cunt.

Slowly I entered, savouring again the soft, yielding moistness of her passage. Not as tight as her asshole had been at first but infinitely more enjoyable. Wanting to prolong the pleasure I entered slowly but then her strong, shapely legs rose to lock around my hips and I was being pulled deeper into her snug corridor.

"Unnngh!" she grunted as the tip of my cock bumped her cervix. "Hunngh!" I was deeper this time than when I'd had her on the desk, her hips raised and tilted by the thickness of her lower body and, if I'd entered new territory the first time, now I was remodeling the intimate recesses of her interior. I ground against her warm, bare flesh and Ursula trembled against me, her body moving under mine, a slow jerk, at first, then an urgent heaving and writhing.

"Cum baby... cum with me," I urged as I began to fuck her with hard, full-length strokes and her hips rocked rhythmically with me.

"Hunh... unh... hanh... unh," she panted, the tempo of her breathing getting faster, and then it was "unh huh... unh huh... unh huh," as if she was urging me to go. Her sheath relaxed it grip for a millisecond, then clamped down on my tool as she gyrated and bucked under me. The tightly milking grip seemed to be drawing me into her, balls and all, and I felt the hot pain of my own climax begin at my heels. It was even better than the first time with her.

"Yunh... yunh," I grunted as I pushed fiercely and I felt the glorious relief as my semen gushed into the depths of her body, flooding it, surrounding my cock as her passage milked me.

"Hunh... hanh... haannhhh," she sighed as, for a moment she became motionless before once again rocking her firm, wide hips under mine as if to ensure that she was extracting the last drops of sperm.

"You're fantastic, Ursula... fabulous," I sighed as I rested on her slowly rocking pelvis. "Was it good for you, too?"

"Ohh Sirr... oohhh... you did it... put it inside me again. I feel it."

"Yes, baby... and you wanted it, too, didn't you."

"But? Ohhh Sirr? Only because you wanted to. Was I? Did I satisfy you? Did I give you what you wanted? Am I a good secretary?"

Her response surprised me for a moment. I had expected recriminations, even though at the end she'd been a more than willing participant. Was she really now as acquiescent as she seemed to be? Submissive?

" Was I the first to fuck your asshole, Ursula?"

"Yuh... yes, sir..." and she looked away shyly as her hips gave a little spasm under me, "and the first... like... like you're the only one who ever did it... like... let your stuff go right up inside me."

I lowered my face to hers and kissed her slack-lipped mouth, which opened readily to my thrusting tongue. "Maybe almost a virgin counts, then, Ursula." I tongue-fucked her mouth. "How about there, baby. Is your mouth virgin, too?"

"Oh, sir? I never... not that way, either," and she gave a little wriggle that almost re-ignited my lust. "You're not? You don't?" Oh Sir? I couldn't? I won't!!" and the threat of that indignity brought on a sudden, exciting defiance although she remained limp and docile beneath me, still filled by my deflating tool.

"Oh? We'll see about that," I said softly, a thinly veiled threat in my tone as I pulled my dripping penis from the sodden clasp of her smooth, pink pussy and rolled her loose-limbed body over. God, even though I was sated from the milking squeeze of her soft, muscular cuntsheath, the sight of her beautiful, nude body brought on a renewed tingle in my groin.

Ursula's cheek was pressed to the carpeted floor, her arms by her sides as she looked at me out of the corner of her eye. What was she thinking? I stroked the bulging hills of her lush, firm buttocks, my fingers trailing down into the deep valley that split her bum into two, symmetrical hemispheres. Probing gently I found the hidden, nether orifice, which, after being expanded and plumbed by my cock, remained much looser and open than before I had buggered the once-narrow tube. My finger slid in easily and the young woman grimaced. Was it pain or an erotic memory that caused her pretty lips to twist? Deeper I probed, adding a second, then a third finger until all three were buried to the knuckles of my fist. Her pneumatic assflesh jiggled in little ripples as I finger-fucked the elastic channel but, except for an occasional whimper, a soft intake of breath, Ursula was silent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.