Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 14: Special Secretarial Services

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Special Secretarial Services - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

By the time I was transferred back to the city, Irene was married and living elsewhere and I had a couple of rug rats at home. And a new secretary.

"Will that be all for tonight?"

"I guess so, Ursula. Thank you." All for tonight except for bending over my desk so I can fuck you, I mused. Damn. Now that Irene was married and I was back in the city I had no milk except what I got at home and that was kind of stale.

"Alright, sir. Goodnight. See you tomorrow."

Lecherously, I watched my secretary walk down the hall. She was an odd one, I mused. She always acted haughty and distant, as if she was impressed with her own importance. Haughty yet, at times deferential, almost timid. Not much in the tit department, like Irene in that regard, but nice legs and an absolutely fabulous ass, better even than Irene's.

The next afternoon I got back to the office after a late, drink-filled lunch with a salesman and I was pretty high. I dozed through the last hour or so of the afternoon until Ursula came, as usual, to check with me before going home.

"Is there anything more for me, Sir?"

"Sit down, Ursula. I don't like to drink alone."

"Oh no. I can't. I never drink. Not at the office."

"My secretaries always drink with me," I lied. "Sit down!"

"But?" and, as if chastened by my tone of voice, her haughty look of denial evaporated and she sat on the edge of the chair opposite my desk. "Not much, sir. Just a weak one."

"Do you like working here?"

"Uh... yes. Oh yes sir. Very much!" Her response had been, at first, tentative. Then, it was an emphatic affirmative but I realized, emphatic because she wanted to please me, not because she meant it.

"I don't think you mean that. You don't really like it here, do you?"

"Oh, I do. Really, I do." Her haughtiness was now totally gone, her eyes signaling something else altogether. Fear? Was she afraid she'd lose her job? "And I like working for you, too, sir." The last was, I was sure, a lie.

"You don't act like you do, Ursula?" I knew that my boss was screwing his secretary, a married one, at that. Did this one want her job enough to put out for me? I poured another drink and, without asking, I added some more to hers, also. "I don't think you like me at all."

"But I do!" Nervously she took a long drink from her glass and almost choked from the nearly straight vodka. "I think you're nice." Her eyes watered from the strength of the drink and her cheeks reddened, either from that or embarrassment. "I like you a lot."

What the hell, I thought. It's worth a try. She can always say no. I got out of my chair and walked around the desk to stand before the seated, young woman. Taking her hands in mine I pulled her to her feet.

"Sir? Do you want me to leave? Are you going to? To? Fire me?" Her full, pouty, lower lip was trembling as if she was going to cry.

"That wasn't what I had in mind, Ursula. I wanted to find out if you really liked me." Her body was tense and, as I drew her close, she held back for a moment. Then, with a sigh, she let me pull her firmly against me. I put a finger under her chin and tilted her pretty face up to mine, lowering my head until my lips were pressed to hers. Her mouth was soft and I felt her lips tremble as I brushed them with mine. Her eyes were closed, squeezed shut as if she was trying to block me from her mind, and I flicked my tongue across her mouth, then pushed it between the softness of her closed mouth.

"But, sir? What are you doing?" Ursula turned her head away, her voice quavering, timid.

"I just wanted to find out if you liked me... liked working here." The thinly veiled threat might help, I mused as, with obvious reluctance, she again let me capture her mouth with mine. I had both hands on the shelving prominence of her ass, now, and it felt as full and firm as it looked. My tongue bumped her teeth but, as I pressed my advantage, her mouth opened and I was in. At least, my tongue was in. Was I going to get something else in, too? Her belly was pressed to my groin, held there closely as I pulled firmly against my hips. I felt a twitch of her stomach muscles and knew it was a reaction to the hardness of my erection against her.

When I released her and went to close and lock my office door, the young woman leaned back against the edge of my desk. Her eyes were downcast, her hands hanging limply by her sides. Yes, there was no doubt; she was going to give in, and without resistance. The situation and her reaction enhanced my lust. I'd seduced girls who weren't really willing, at first, and once I'd even used force, but I'd never had one s surrender to me out of fear or timidity. What would it be like? Could I make it good for her?

"You're a beautiful woman, Ursula. I hope you'll be my secretary for a long time," I said softly, my voice husky with desire. Her mouth opened easily this time and my tongue had free rein in the warm, moist cavern as I worked on the buttons and zipper at the waist of her skirt.

"Sir? Do I have to? I'm not that kind of girl." I tasted the saltiness of the tears that trickled down her cheeks and, for a moment, I had pangs of guilt for what I was about to do.

"You're not a virgin, are you, Ursula?" I asked as I pushed her skirt and half-slip down over her flaring hips.

"Yes... no... Almost," she whimpered as her skirt dropped to the floor.

"You can't be almost a virgin, Ursula." I slid my hands under the waist of her panties and peeled them down over her prominent buttocks, caressing the silken flesh as I did so. "You've either been fucked before or you haven't. Which is it?"

"Oh Sir! Don't! Don't talk like that!" Her already tense body stiffened even more at my crude statement or, perhaps it was just because her panties had joined her skirt and slip on the floor and her sex was now uncovered, bare and defenseless.

"But it's true, Ursula. Once you've lost your cherry, you can't grow a new one." My fingers brushed her mons, feeling the soft, fine, furriness of her scanty pubic hair. I pushed my knee between hers, forcing her legs apart as she uttered a whimpering moan of half-hearted protest. I could tell that she was resigned to her fate and I sensed that it was for her, déjà vu. "Did your last boss break your cherry, Ursula? Was he the first one to fuck you?"

"No... Yes... he did but he wasn't the one. Not the first." Her labia were fat and soft; the narrow crevice still dry to my touch as I stroked it and my mouth again covered hers. And now I was opening her blouse. "What if someone comes, sir? The cleaners?"

"They don't come tonight, Ursula. We're all alone." I unfastened my belt and let my pants and shorts drop around my ankles. Cupping her lush ass, I lifted her bottom onto the desk.

"Are you? Like? You're going to use? Like? Protection, aren't you?"

"I don't have any," I replied, levering her thighs apart as I leaned closer until the tip of my cock could just feel the soft heat of her cunt. "Do you have anything?"

"Oh no... Of course not, sir. But? But? What if?"

"Don't worry, my dear. I won't go off in you. Not in your cunt." It hadn't been my plan, not originally, but I remembered how different it had been in Irene's ass and this woman had an even more appealing ass. Why not? And she likely had never had it that way, either.

"Play with yourself, Ursula. Like you do in bed at night when you're alone." Her submissive acquiescence to my licentious assault was inciting me to even more obscene actions and I guided her hand to her pussy.

"But sir? Can't you just? You know? Do it?" With obvious reluctance, her cheeks flaming with embarrassment, her fingers began to stroke her pussy.

"Use my cock, Ursula. Rub it on your pussy."

Tentatively, her hand grasped my wetly dripping tool and her gaze dropped to where it was poised at the mouth of her cunt. "Oh? Oh Sir? It's too big! You'll hurt me!"

As always I thrilled to the compliment, even one given in fear. "It's not too big, my dear. It's been in smaller girls than you. And it's broken in virgins, too." She was moving it between her labia and, although I couldn't be sure, I suspected that some of the moisture was now coming from her, too. "That's the way, Ursula. Just pretend you're home in bed, alone."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.