Ahead of the Game - Cover

Ahead of the Game

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Upon entering the cave, the first thing Jeff noticed was the man seated on a huge ebony throne. With his flowing red hair and blazing black eyes, his appearance was enough to cause the faint of heart to tremble in terror. Jeff stared at the man, more out of curiosity than fear. Even though he suspected the true identity of his host, Jeff knew the strange man could have already killed him if that had been his intent.

"Come in, young man. I have been expecting you. Poseidon told me you were a formidable opponent, but I didn't think you would be able to beat Cerberus. As you have probably guessed, I am Hades," the man told him, his voice booming with authority. Hearing a strange noise coming from outside the cave, Jeff gaped as he saw the three-headed dog trot in to join his master.

"I thought he was dead," Jeff gasped, visibly stunned at seeing the animal alive and well.

"Of course you did. For all intents and purposes, he was dead. But I couldn't let my pet stay that way, now could I?" Hades answered, the humor evident in his voice. Shaking his head in wonderment, Jeff chuckled, glad to see the famed Cerberus once again among the living.

"I guess not. I have to admit I'm glad he isn't dead," Jeff said, watching in amazement as the beast actually seemed to grin at him. Finally relaxing, Jeff looked around him, noticing several different types of jewels piled up around the mammoth cave. Jeff remembered from his reading that Hades was supposed to be the one they called the rich one, but he still couldn't believe all the wealth he could see scattered around the cave. Seeing all the precious stones lying about gave Jeff an idea, but he would have to wait to discuss it with Hades until later.

"Well, I'm sure you are wondering why you are here," Hades said, motioning for Jeff to sit on one of the many boulders lying around in the cave. Jeff sat on the boulder closest to Hades, finally able to relax after the harrowing battles he had just completed.

"I want to congratulate you for your courage and skill. After talking to my brother, I knew you would be a strong warrior, but I didn't count on your other abilities. In honor of your victory, I would like to present you with some gifts," Hades told him, his smile sending shivers through Jeff. The boy didn't know what to expect when he saw a robed figure join them.

"Thanatos, this is the young man that defeated my brother's serpent. I would like you to bring the armor in here so that I may reward him for his feats," Hades told his minion. The demonic helper left as silently as he entered, the whispers of his brown robe touching the ground the only sound. Jeff wondered what kind of abilities this newest gift would possess, knowing it would be something incredible. Jeff could only wonder at what other gifts Hades had planned for him, knowing anything the master of the underworld had in mind would be incredible.

"So, would you care for something to drink while we wait for Thanatos to return?" Hades asked, surprising Jeff with his cordial tone.

"Sure, I would love something to drink," Jeff told him, wondering what kind of drinks the god would have in this domain of the dead. Jeff was startled when another minion appeared, his robe amazingly white in this underground lair.

"Hypnos, this is the young man I was telling you about. Bring us something that we may have a feast on this fine day," the god told his minion. Jeff watched Hypnos leave, once again marveling at the silent departure.

"So tell me, my young friend, I know Poseidon gave you the Dolphin helmet, and I am giving you the Phlegathon armor. Is there anything else you might desire?" Hades asked Jeff, noting the lack of avarice in the young man's eyes. Thinking quickly, Jeff told Hades of his earlier idea. With a chuckle, the underworld lord agreed to the young man's plan, knowing most mortals would have been greedy in their request.

"You're an amazing young man, I think Zeus may be in for a surprise this time. Let me warn you, young man; nobody has won the game yet. You are only the second warrior to make it this far, and the first in over 1000 years. If you keep your wits about you, I believe you may finally succeed where others have failed," Hades told Jeff, his grim tone making the boy apprehensive. Jeff was still mulling over the god's words when Hypnos returned with several trays of food and drink for the pair.

"Eat up my young friend. There is plenty of time to worry about the future, but for now let's enjoy our little repast," Hades told Jeff, noting the worry in the young man's eyes. The god was pleased to see no fear in the boy's eyes; he knew Zeus had chosen well this time.

"Thanks. I have to admit I was getting pretty hungry and thirsty. This will help a lot," Jeff told his host, marveling at the different foods placed in front of them. Hades watched the boy eat, pleased to see him sampling everything. The god knew Zeus wouldn't be pleased with him for giving the boy nectar and ambrosia, but Hades had wanted to see his brother's plans thwarted, and he knew this boy could do it if he were given a chance. When the pair had finally finished with the food and drink placed before them, Jeff leaned back, nearly toppling from his seat.

"Careful there. Why don't you lie down for a bit and get some rest before you head back? I will have your second gift completed by then," Hades told him, pointing to some furs spread out on the floor. Unsteady on his feet, Jeff walked to the pallet, wobbling as he went. Hades waited until the boy was asleep before calling Hypnos back in.

"Make sure he has pleasant dreams. He has a difficult journey ahead of him," he told his minion. Hades had expected Jeff to go to sleep. Nectar and ambrosia always affected mortals this way when they first consumed them. Zeus would be mad when he found out what Hades had done, but it was about time someone taught the powerful god a lesson about playing with mortals' lives.

Jeff felt strange when he finally awoke. He couldn't remember ever feeling so refreshed after waking up.

"Well, I see you've finally rejoined us, my young friend. I know you are anxious to be on your way, but I would like to give you your gifts before you leave," Hades told the boy, noting the subtle glow in his eyes. Jeff watched in stunned admiration as Thanatos brought in the golden breastplate, the ornate figures on the magical armor breathtaking in their detail.

"This is beautiful," Jeff told his host, amazed once again at the generosity being shown him. Hades was pleased with the boy's earnest praise of the gift. Too many humans had just accepted any gift given them as their due, not appreciating the fact that a god was humbling himself by giving any mere mortal a present.

"I'm glad you appreciate it. Here is the other item we discussed," Hades told Jeff, handing a box to the boy. Looking into the box, Jeff gasped at the beauty of this last gift, the craftsmanship evident in every detail.

"I don't know how to thank you for everything you've given me, I hope someday I can show you my appreciation," Jeff told him as he closed the box.

"You've already done so, I am glad you appreciate them. You might want to don the armor before you leave so you can get used to the weight," Hades told him, happy to see the boy following his instructions. As soon as Jeff finished getting the armor on, he could feel a strange confidence fill him.

"I like the way it feels," Jeff told his host, enjoying the way the armor seemed to mold to his body. Hades was gratified to hear the boy's praise of the armor. He was glad he had decided upon this particular gift. He knew he would miss this young man. No other mortal had ever treated him with the respect this boy had given him. With a sigh, he decided it was time to send the boy on his way to meet his destiny.

"You will need another obol to give Charon, and don't forget this," Hades told Jeff as he handed the box and coin to the boy. Taking the items from the god, Jeff couldn't help wondering why everyone would be so afraid of the underworld god.

"I have enjoyed this," Jeff told his host as he reached out to shake hands with the startled god. Nobody had ever offered to shake hands with him before. Hades took the boy's hand in his and smiled appreciatively at this gesture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.