Ahead of the Game - Cover

Preview

Ahead of the Game

by Night Wolf

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Mind Control, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy,

Incest Sex Story: A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

clitoride award for best mind control story for 2002

Among the many authors I've read and for whom I consider my greatest influences, I would have to count Gambit and Net Wolf as the most influential to this story.


Intro

Jeff turned over and looked at the clock. "Shit!! I overslept," he yelled, as he leaped out of bed. The sixteen year-old raced to the bathroom for his shower as he mumbled under his breath. As he waited for the shower to get warm, he glanced in the mirror. The boy he saw looking back was average looking, with long black hair and hazel eyes. He was 6'3" and in good shape.

As he climbed into the shower he couldn't help but think back to the dream he had the night before. In it he saw ruins of cities with bodies strewn around. It still gave him chills down his spine as he remembered how clear it was to him. He hurried with his shower and climbed out, vigorously drying his hair, as he walked into his room. He grabbed his favorite black jeans and red pullover shirt and quickly put them on.

As he walked out of his room, he narrowly missed colliding with his seventeen year-old sister, Holly. She was a beautiful girl, with blonde hair and the clearest blue eyes that Jeff had ever seen. Where Jeff was tall, Holly was only 5'3". She was blessed with a great figure, which Jeff appreciated every time he saw her. He smiled as he walked by her and was suddenly startled when she winked up at him. "What the fuck was that all about", he mused as he continued down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs he dashed into the kitchen to see if his mother had left any notes. When he saw there were none he left for school, with no idea of what lay ahead not only for the day, but also from that day forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.