Sinister Designs - Cover

Sinister Designs

by R.R. Ryan

Copyright© 2024 by R.R. Ryan

Fiction Sex Story: Reid arrives at John’s party late, and John eagerly introduces him to his wife, Diana. John suggests that Reid and Diana get to know each other, and the couple move into a nearby room to talk. Reid fixes Diana a drink and slips something into it. She becomes intoxicated as she is drunk. Reid helps her get to her husband and then leaves the house. But instead of leaving, he hides in the closet in the master bedroom.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   .

The evening hummed with the gentle clatter of glassware and the buoyant laughter of guests, a symphony that swirled through the warmly lit rooms of John and Diana’s home. They had thrown parties before, but tonight’s affair seemed to shimmer with an added vibrancy, perhaps due to the eclectic mix of friends gathered within their walls.

“Where’s Cindy,” Erica asked.

“At the Channing girl’s house for a sleepover,” Dian said, and the two women clincked their glasses together.

“John’s getting lucky tonight,” Sherri said. The three women laughed, catching John’s attention.

Looking over, he wondered what they were talking about, which was so funny.

Ever the social maestro, John navigated the throng with ease until his path intersected with Reid’s—a tall figure framed by the doorway, fashionably late and apologetic.

“Sorry I’m late,” Reid said, offering a handshake that John transformed into a hearty embrace. Reid dwarfed his friend.

“Man, no worries. You’re here now,” John replied, slapping Reid on the back. He beckoned over his wife with a spirited wave. “Sweetheart, break away from the hen party and come here. Come on, Diana, come here and meet Reid.”

Diana approached her curiosity piqued. She’d heard snippets about John’s new best friend from work. But they hadn’t yet crossed paths.

“Nice to finally meet you,” she said, extending a dainty hand that Reid’s larger one swallowed.

“Likewise, Diana.” His voice was a smooth baritone, easy and pleasant to the ear.

“Hey, why don’t you two chat for a bit,” John suggested with a knowing smile, leaving them in a quieter antechamber, away from the main festivities.

“Can I fix you a drink” Reid offered, already moving toward the bar set up in the corner.

“Sure, I’ll have a gin and tonic,” Diana replied, settling into a plush armchair.

Reid dropped a small amount of odorless and colorless liquid into the glass and added the gin and tonic. Moments later, Reid handed her a crystal-clear dynamite concoction. They toasted to new acquaintances and sipped leisurely as conversation flowed. But as Diana reached the bottom of her glass, a strange lightheadedness tickled at the edges of her consciousness.

Her pussy heated up and moistened. All at once, her nipples hardened and pushed into her bra. She looked at Reid and drank in his manliness. Reid’s presence seemed to magnify in the dimly lit room. Reid was intoxicating to her. His broad shoulders stretched the fabric of his shirt, the set of his jawline, and the deep warmth in his eyes drew her to him. It was unlike her to take such overt notice and even more unlike her to act upon it.

Leaning forward, Diana allowed herself to be drawn into the gravitational pull of his physicality. She flirted openly, a playful tilt to her words that danced around the growing tension. Her gaze flitted toward the door repeatedly, double-checking they were alone.

“Are we all alone in here?” she whispered, almost to herself, a conspiratorial note in her voice.

“Looks like it,” he murmured, not immune to the charge in the air. Reid knew it was the drug that was kicking in.

Then, with a boldness that surprised even herself, Diana closed the gap between them with a kiss that carried the hint of gin and reckless abandon. Her hands explored the contours of Reid’s muscular form. Tracing lines of strength, which seemed to promise much more than friendship.

They kissed, tongues danced, lips locked together. Diana pushed her body into Reid, her hands wrapping around him as if she wanted to be one with him. But as quickly as the moment had ignited, Reid pulled away, a troubled look creasing his brow. He stood up abruptly, his voice firm yet tinged with regret. He had to have her alone without the danger of interruption.

“Diana, I think...” Reid said, not wanting to get caught here and now. Reid’s hand on the doorknob felt decisive, a clear signal of his intent. But it wasn’t any indication of his intent at all. It was a part of his plan. The drug was fast-acting but short-lived. She’d appear falling down drunk for the next ten minutes, and poof, it would end.

“I’m sorry, Diana, but I should go,” he said, his voice low, appearing to tamp down the awkwardness that ballooned between them.

“Wait,” she called out, her words slurring as she reached for his arm. Her fingertips brushed the fabric of his sleeve. The room swayed, the edges blurring into a soft haze that spun her head.

That’s it, follow me, he thought.

“Whoa, you okay,” Reid asked, false concern eclipsed his earlier discomfort. He steadied her with a firm grip, his brow furrowed as he assessed her unsteady stance.

“I just...” Diana started, but her thoughts were scattered, her ability to articulate slipping like sand through fingers.”Just dizzy all of a sudden.”

Reid gave her a long look, sighed, and turned toward the doorway where John mingled with guests. This was precisely what he wanted and needed to get her alone.

“John,” he called out, loud enough to be heard over the hum of conversation. For everyone to see his concern for the falling down, plastered out of her gord hostess.

John excused himself from a cluster of laughing friends and quickly crossed the room to them.

“What’s up? Is everything...”

“Somethin’s not right with Diana. She might be sick ... or it could be the drink. I don’t know, man, I think she’s had a few too many,” Reid explained, releasing Diana into John’s care.

“Thanks, Reid. I got her,” John said, his voice laced with concern as he slid an arm around Diana, who leaned heavily against him.”You sure you’re okay to leave.”

“Yeah, I’d better head out.” Reid replied, his expression unreadable.”Take care of her.”

With John nodding and murmuring assurances, Reid slipped out of the room. He didn’t exit the house, though. Instead, Reid quietly ascended the staircase, his steps muffled by the plush carpet. At the top, he hesitated, listening for the sounds of the party below before opening the door to the master bedroom. The room was empty, bathed in the soft glow of bedside lamps.

Yeah, he thought, this is their room. He’ll bring that fine cunt meat to me right here.

He glanced back once, ensuring no one had followed, and stepped inside. Closing the door behind him. His eyes swept across the room until they landed on the closet door, partially ajar. With a stealthy grace, he moved to it, pushed the door open wider, and stepped inside. Tucking himself behind a wall of dresses and jackets, his heart beating a steady rhythm as he waited in the dark.

He pulled the picture from his pocket. He’d stolen a digital copy of it and printed it out. Diana and Cindy were in matching bikinis. Mother so beautiful, daughter so young and ripe, he had to have both of them. Not tonight, only mommy tonight, but soon both of them.

John steadied Diana as they ascended the stairs, her steps erratic and uncertain. Her laughter, a touch too loud, echoed against the walls of the stairwell, mingling with the distant murmur of music and chatter from below. She peeled away from his support in their bedroom to sway unsteadily on her feet.

“Come on, Johnny,” she slurred, shedding her dress in a fluid motion that left it crumpled at her feet. “Let’s forget the party.”

“Diana, there are guests downstairs,” John said, though his gaze faltered. Tracing the lines of her now bare skin. He was torn between desire and duty, but duty held firm. He couldn’t abandon their friends—not even to fuck her. She’d still randy after the guest left.

“Ugh, you’re no fun,” she said and pouted, her words softening as she fell back onto the bed, eyes closing. A smile played on her lips. Curling up, she seemed to retreat into herself, a murmured complaint the last sign of her discontent before John turned and left the room, calling him back to the social obligations of their gathering.

Once alone, Diana’s hand found its way beneath the lace of her panties, her body seeking solace in her husband’s absence. She writhed against the pillow, pressing it close as moans slipped from her lips unchecked. The closet door creaked open.

Reid emerged, his muscular form silhouetted by the ambient light. Naked, he moved like a panther stalking its prey, his sizeable erection a clear witness to his intentions. He surveyed the scene before him, an unreadable expression on his face.

“John,” Diana whispered hopefully, not turning to look as she felt the bed dip under a new weight. The fog began to lift, and her mind cleared.

“Uhnt, ah,” Reid replied, his voice barely above a whisper, thick with feigned tenderness.

She shivered as he traced a path along her spine with his lips, each kiss igniting a trail of fire along her skin. Diana tilted her head, offering her neck, still mistaking the intruder for her husband.

“Surprise,” Reid breathed into her ear, his hot breath sending a shiver down her spine.

The sudden pressure of him against her elicited a gasp. The sound of shock and confusion suspended in the charged air between them.

“Reid,” Diana said, her voice catching in her throat.”No, we can’t.”

He didn’t respond. Instead, Reid pushed her legs apart with his own. Diana felt the blunt head of his engorged cock press against her pussy’s entrance. The sensation was both foreign and terrifyingly, overly large and unfamiliar.

“Maybe you can’t, but ... I’m ... fucking ... you.” Reid hissed the words in her, punctuating each word with a grunt as he forced more of himself inside her.

Pain and pleasure warred within her, her body betraying her as it stretched to accommodate him.

“No, no, we can’t,” she said, moaning or sighing between each word. Bucking against Reid in protest, as a strange ecstasy took root. “Oh, please stop, I shouldn’t have teased you. Don’t do this, I didn’t mean to...”

Reid’s thrusts became more insistent, merciless in their intensity. Her cries of “No, no, please stop,” blended with the heady refrain of “Oh, god, that’s so good!”

The bed creaked in time with their frantic rhythm, the headboard slamming against the wall in a staccato symphony of lust and betrayal. Diana’s eyes squeezed tightly shut, her lips pressed into a thin line as she arched her back.

The orgasm, when it came, was a white-hot explosion that set her nerves on fire. The undeniable words spilled from her lips, soaked with sweat and shame: “You’re raping me.”

Reid grunted in response, “Uh-huh,” and continued to fuck her. Ruthlessly ignoring her cries of protest. Her pussy clenched around him, muscles milking his cock, and in the haze of pleasure and disbelief, Diana wondered if she would ever be able to untangle her own desires from the web of deception woven. Amid the rising tide of another orgasm, she felt him tense, his grip on her hips painfully tight as he spilled his seed inside her. It felt like both a victory and a betrayal, the ultimate price she had to pay.

Diana’s mind was a war zone of conflicting emotions. Guilt clawed at her insides, and she despised herself for the twisted pleasure that coursed through her veins. She should be repulsed, she thought, but the shameful truth was that part of her reveled in the forbidden touch.

“Filthy...” Reid grunted above her, his words like venom as he continued to move within her. “Nothing but a cheap thrill-seeking cunt...” Each derogatory term was punctuated by a thrust, sending shockwaves through Diana’s reality. “Little whore ... cock-teasing slut...”

The emotions and physical sensations challenged the fabric of her identity.

Beneath him, Diana could feel an unwelcome expansion, as if she were being reshaped from the inside out. Stretched beyond what she had known with John. There was no escaping the physical response her body betrayed her with, no denying the haunting sensation of fullness that was alien yet disturbingly fascinating.

Then, with a finality that left her breathless, Reid drove into her fiercely, releasing himself with a guttural sound of conquest. Hot tears blurred Diana’s vision, not only from the physical intensity but also from the surge of panic that followed. Her mind raced with the implications of conception, the terrifying possibility of carrying evidence of this violation.

“Could be planting a seed?” Reid said. He murmured, “Making me another kid,” almost contemplatively, a hint of satisfaction in his tone as he withdrew. When pulled free from her, the absence of his prick created a void where there had been invasive presence moments before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.