Hot Pants Bride - Cover

Hot Pants Bride

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Some people can lose their inhibitions without taking anything. In this story a newlywed wife only needs a couple of drinks, the right manipulation and she will do anything to anyone anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Several days later, Andy stopped at Doc's office to pick up Beth from work. Luckily, Beth was there. "Doc won't mind if you leave a little early, I'm sure. We're invited to a cocktail party tonight."

"You said no more cocktail parties," Beth said.

"This is different. It's a respectable cocktail party. Besides, you're going with me," he said with obvious irritation. "We can leave your car here and I'll bring you to work in the morning. We'll stop and have a steak so you won't have to make dinner."

"Sounds marvelous. I'll tell Doc I'm leaving. He won't care."

"Where's Evelyn?" Andy asked.

"She's not here today, got the flu or something."

"She must really be sickly. She's never here."

Beth suppressed a laugh. "I'll tell Doc I'm going." She went to Doc's door, tapped lightly, and stuck her head inside. Sue, Doc's best friend's wife was with him. He'd been with her every day since the last party. They were on Doc's couch, and they were both naked. "I'm leaving early, Doc. Andy is here to pick me up," she said.

"Lock the door on your way out, honey. I don't want to be disturbed," Doc said.

"Honey, you've been disturbed for a long time," Beth said. She closed the door. "Doc's on the phone long distance," she said, "He said to lock the door on our way out."

"I don't see, how the guy makes any money. He's closed half the time."

"Sweetie, you should have as much trouble making money."

Andy gave her a dirty look and left ahead of her.

They stopped at a steak house and had a couple of drinks, big rare T-bones, and then a couple more drinks. When they got home, Beth mixed highballs and went to the bedroom.

"I get the shower first," she called.

When Andy got his turn and was out, Beth was sitting naked at her mirror putting on makeup. She spun around and spread her legs when he came in. She was on her second highball.

"Would you like to eat me, before we go?" she said.

"Shit, Beth, that's all you think of anymore. And don't drink anymore before we go. I don't want you drunk."

"I'm already a little drunk," she said, and ran her finger through her deep slit. "My little pussy wants you."

"Shit," Andy said, and took his shorts from the dresser. "I don't want you to make an ass of yourself tonight. There's gonna be a guy there tonight with barrels of money--oil money. He's an Arab, but a hell of a nice guy, and he just might give me a commission to design a whole town. You hear that, a whole fucking town. I want to make a good impression."

"An Arab?" Beth asked.

"Yeh, an Arab. A rich Arab," Andy answered.

Beth put on a sheer, long sleeved blouse, a floor length skirt, and shoes, nothing else.

"That blouse is a little thin to go without a brassiere," he said. "I can almost see your nipples."

"Just almost?"

"Yeh, almost, or I'd make you put on a bra. Wear those long, dangly ear rings, those Arabs like that kind of shit."

Beth wasn't surprised when the Arab with barrels of money turned out to be Abdul Zarie. She had expected it. He was there with a tall, dark, extremely beautiful young woman named Mara. Her sleek blouse came all the way up to her neck and it was skin tight. She didn't have large tits, but she had large nipples, and it was obvious that she wore no brassiere. She wore a floor length skirt that was split all the way up both sides and short, short hot pants. She was a very leggy young woman.

"Beth, this is Abdul Zarie," Andy said.

"Call me Ab, more American," Ab said, taking Beth's hand and kissing it. "You have a lovely wife."

Beth was disappointed that he showed no recognition, yet relieved. Andy wouldn't understand.

"Could I have the pleasure of dancing with your lovely wife? They have an excellent combo tonight," Zarie said, flashing his perfect, white teeth under his thick, black moustache.

"Yes, of course," Andy said. "Be my guest."

Ab took Beth's hand and led her to the small dance floor. He hadn't bothered to introduce Mara to either of them. He drew Beth close.

"I've thought of you a great deal since last we met," he said.

"I thought maybe you'd forgotten me," Beth said.

"There is no way I could forget you, but I got the distinct feeling that it would be better if I acted like we had never met."

"I'm glad you did. Andy thinks I meet too many men working for Doc. He's been making noises like maybe I should quit."

"But you won't," Ab said.

"Not without a fight."

She felt his hands on her back, then her hips, and finally on her ass. He cupped the ample globes let the tips of his fingers inch into the deep cleft and pulled her tight against his crotch.

"You're naked under that long skirt," he said.

"Yes, does it excite you?"

"Can't you tell?"

Beth could tell. His cock pressed hard against her belly. She could tell he was big. It excited her. She could feel the wet, horny feeling between her legs. They danced, their mouths pressed together, his tongue in hers, and then hers in his.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she whispered.

"I'm going to fuck you," he answered.

"God, I hope so."

The dance ended too soon. Beth's nipples were hard, and her cunt was wet. She went to the bar before she danced with her husband. It wasn't the same, dancing with her husband.

Beth was pleasantly drunk when Andy told her they were going to Ab's for a nightcap. He was convinced that Ab was going to offer him the commission. He was pleased, too, that Beth had made such a good impression. "He really does like you," Andy said.

It surprised Beth that her husband didn't mind that Ab really did like her. Maybe he didn't realize how Ab liked her. She wondered.

They didn't have far to go. Ab had the top floor of the hotel. On the elevator up, Beth asked if Mara wasn't coming.

"She'll be along in a while," Ab told her.

The suite was lavish, the view from the terrace breathtaking. Drinks were mixed and Ab sat on the couch beside Beth and Andy in a facing chair. Ab was drinking orange juice. He never touched intoxicating beverages.

Ab let his arm glide over Beth's shoulders while he dangled the commission in front of Andy. He explained it would be necessary for Andy to fly over to his country to get the lay of the land. His arm was securely around Beth, and he slid his hand up and cupped one of her tits, bouncing it gently. "You have a lovely wife, Andy," he said.

"Yeh... uh, thanks, uh..." Andy stammered. "Fly over, huh? How long would I be gone?"

Beth was shocked. She'd felt uncomfortable when Ab felt her tit, wanted to pull away, expected Andy to explode. She searched for her husband's face and saw the strange mixture--jealousy and greed--and relaxed against the tall Arab. He was rubbing her nipple with his fingers now and it came up hard. He brought his other hand over to fondle the other tit. She felt her excitement growing and pressed her tits against his hands. She saw the agony on Andy's face and leaned her head on Ab's shoulders, half closed her eyes, and sighed with pleasure.

Ab went on, explaining the terrain of his country and what a challenge it would be for a young designer, a chance of a life-time. Beth's blouse buttoned down the back and he slowly undid it as he talked. When he had all the buttons undone, he slipped his hand inside.

"If you want another drink, Andy, help yourself," he said. He had both hands inside her blouse.

Andy swallowed hard and got to his feet.

"Get me one, too, darling," Beth said. She tilted her head and Ab kissed her on the mouth, his tongue going deep.

Andy went to the bar and mixed the drinks with shaking hands. He wanted that commission so damned bad. When he returned, Beth's blouse was off one shoulder exposing her tit. Ab glanced at him and lowered his mouth to the protruding nipple and started sucking. Beth had her head back, her eyes closed, and her hand on Ab's thigh.

"Here's your drink," Andy said, and sat back down.

They heard the door open and close and Mara entered the room. A cigarette dangled from her lips and her eyes looked heavy. She weaved as she crossed the room.

"You know you're not supposed to drink, Mara," Ab said.

Mara didn't answer. She sat on the arm of Andy's chair, exposing her leg all the way to her hip. She still wore the dress split all the way up, but the hot pants were gone. She settled against Andy and brought her knee up, showing a wealth of black fur between her thighs. She had magnificent legs, long and smooth.

Beth's blouse was on the floor, and Ab was kissing her belly just above her skirt. She held his head with one hand and gripped his prick through his pants with the other.

Andy looked at the lewd scene on the couch and then at the long, bare leg almost in his lap. He picked up his drink and killed it.

"That looks like fun," Mara said, "Would you like to kiss me?" She pulled his head towards her lap. She had brushed her skirt to the side and her cunt was completely uncovered.

Ab got to his feet and pulled Beth up with him. "Let's go to the bedroom," he said. "You two have fun."

Andy watched them go. He moaned with self pity and buried his face between Mara's legs. Mara sighed and spread open.

"Suck me, little man, suck my cunt good," she sighed.

When they reached the bedroom, a large ornately decorated room with mirrors all around, Ab kissed Beth hard on the lips.

"Leave your skirt on. I'll remove it when I want it off," he said. He proceeded to remove his own clothing, pulling down his bulging shorts last of all.

Beth's eyes opened wide and she gave a little gasp. A cock like she had never imagined sprang out. It stuck straight out from beneath his flat belly. She reached out and pushed it down with her finger. It bobbed back up like a tightly wound spring when she released it. He chuckled and put his hands on the top of her head.

"Go to your knees, my darling whore, and suck it," he said, "or better yet, start with my lips and work your way down to the object of your heart's delight."

She kissed his lips, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth, then his cheeks, chin and neck. He was slim, yet well muscled, his skin smooth and hairless and golden brown like he had a magnificent suntan. She kissed and sucked his tiny, dark nipples, bringing them up hard. She moved on down, sucking, licking until she was on her knees and his huge prick was staring her in the face.

His cock was long, very long, and big around, the stiff shaft blue- black with thick veins standing out. His nuts were large. The hair was soft and jet black. She went back to his cock, staring at the gorgeous glans. It was so dark it was almost purple, neatly circumsized like a bulging over-ripe plum at the end of a branch. The little hole had fat little lips that were spread open and oozed a clear, slippery jizz.

"Oh, Goddamn," she moaned, and closed her drooling mouth over the thick tip. She grasped the shaft gently and sucked the oozing goo into her mouth. It tasted clean and salty, almost sweet. She closed her mouth over the head, letting her tongue play along the sensitive underside. She felt the fat veins against her palm as she softly slid her hand up and down its length.

"Yessss, you little whore," he hissed. "Suck it, play with it. I want to cum in your mouth."

Beth backed off. "No, I want you to fuck me. I want this big thing inside my pussy."

"I fully intend to fuck you, my little whore, but first you're going to suck me off. You're going to drink the seed of my loins. Now suck!"

He put his hands to the back of her head and pulled her forward. His cock went deep, almost into her throat. She backed off, wanting only the head. If he was going to unload his nuts, she wanted to taste it, savor it, and she couldn't if he squirted his pearly juice down her throat, She wanted it in her mouth, over her tongue.

"Yeh, baby, yeh," he moaned. "God, you really know how to give head. Yeh, that's it, feel my nuts, play with them, make them cum hard."

She held his shaft with one hand, massaging gently, his bag of nuts in the other, tickling lightly with her fingers. The knob was swollen and throbbing against her sucking lips. She had sucked out all the clear stuff. The thick milk would soon be on its way. She sucked greedily, wanting the hot, slippery goo to spurt, bubble, and finally ooze over her palate.

"Aw, shit!" Ab cried, "I'm gonna let you have it, baby. It's too fucking good. I can't hold off."

She felt the tension in his prick, the tightening of his balls. The tube under his cock fattened and it was gushing into her waiting mouth. She jacked him steadily, milking the thick cum out in thick globs. When she had a good puddle resting in her mouth, she tilted her head and swallowed slowly, letting the stuff run down her gullet. When she had swallowed it all, she started sucking again and felt the goo come out over her tongue. She drew string after string of cum from the little lips at the end of his cock. When the fountain went dry, she leaned back and watched the stiffness drain. It didn't go completely soft, however.

"We'll go over on the bed and smoke a little grass while I regenerate," he said.

He lit two little cigarettes and handed her one. "Drag it deep. It's excellent stuff."

It was excellent, and she went up quickly. She was floating on a cloud, her body tingling with desire. He pushed her back on the bed and reached under her long skirt.

"Lie back and smoke. I'll get you warmed up," he said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.