Hot Pants Bride - Cover

Hot Pants Bride

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Some people can lose their inhibitions without taking anything. In this story a newlywed wife only needs a couple of drinks, the right manipulation and she will do anything to anyone anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I'm not sure I like this," Andy said.

He sat on the edge of the bed and tied his shoes. Beth stood naked in front of the closet. She was fresh from a bath and her thick, brown pubic hair stood out fluffily. She pulled a dark green, silky dress from the closet.

"It's just a cocktail party for Doc's big clients. You are invited, too you know."

"I have to work tonight. You know that."

Beth let the green dress slide down over her head. It fit like her skin, accenting her slim waist and full hips. Her full tits filled the bodice, her nipples easily discernable.

"You're not going like that?" Andy said.

"I was. You said you liked me to look enticing."

"Christ, you look more like an invitation for a fuck. You might just as well go naked. You better put some underwear on, and some pantyhose." He looked at his watch. "Shit, I gotta get."

She came over and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be home before midnight, honey. Doc said it would only last two or three hours."

"Okay. Have fun, and put on some underwear."

"If you want me to."

"Can I drop you off?"

"No, Doc and Molly are picking me up. You remember Molly, Doc's wife?"

"Of course, I remember her. Think I'm a dunce?" He gave her a disgusted look, and left.

Beth sat on the bed and put on her heels. She went to the mirror and fluffed her hair, picked up a comb, decided she liked the just-got- out-of-bed look, and threw the comb down. She put on dangling ear rings, a necklace, dabbed a little perfume behind her ears, then lifted her skirt and slid her perfumed finger in the valleys on each side of her pussy lips.

She had a scotch on the rocks half consumed when she heard the car in the driveway. She looked out the window, saw the big Caddy, and tossed down the rest of the scotch. She draped a light sweater over her shoulders and left the house, the scotch already warming her belly.

When she opened the door, she saw a strange man behind the wheel, and it wasn't Doc's Cadillac.

"Oh," she cried.

"Get in, Beth. Doc was busy so he sent us to get you," Molly Burns said from the back seat.

Beth turned her head. Molly was in the back with another man. Her blouse unbuttoned all the way and her hair was mussed. She wore no lipstick. They were sitting close, the man's arm around her shoulder, his finger tips in her open blouse.

"Well, get in," Molly said again.

Beth slid in and pulled the door closed.

"This is Ned, and your driver is Jeff," Molly said.

"Hi," Beth said, feeling a little awkward.

She turned to say something to Molly while Jeff backed the car, but Molly was busy. They were kissing, and Ned had one of her big tits cupped in his hand. Molly was moaning softly, her palm down on Ned's lap.

Beth turned back to the front quickly.

"Slide over, honey. I won't bite," Jeff said.

She looked at Jeff for the first time. He was about forty, and not bad looking, with a full head of graying hair. He looked rich, too. It was one of those things that show on a man. He had a big diamond on his left pinkie. She heard Molly moan again, a moan that meant nothing but pleasure, and slid close to Jeff. His arm came around her shoulder.

"Oh shit, Ned, you're really hard," Molly whispered.

Beth smiled and wondered how hard he was. He looked to be at least sixty.

"Yeh, honey, suck it, make my nipple hard," Molly said.

"Sounds like they're having fun," Jeff said, his fingers going down inside her dress.

Beth slid as close as she could so he could reach her nipple. She bent towards him and kissed his neck, then gently bit his earlobe.

"You like 'em?" she hissed.

"Goddamn, they're magnificent," Jeff said.

"Make my nipples hard, too."

She felt her nipple stiffen under his finger. "Yeh, oh yeh," she sighed. The excitement glowed in her belly, twitched in her pussy.

God, I've gotten so loose, she thought, I'm a regular whore. She kissed his neck, rolled her tongue into his ear while he played with her nipples. "I like that, makes me tingle all over," she whispered into his ear.

She heard Molly moaning softly in the back seat, heard Ned grunt, and turned her head to took back. "Jesus," she muttered.

Molly was facing Ned, straddling his lap, her hips slowly rising and falling. Beth could hear the telltale wet sounds now, too. Molly was fucking him.

"Jeff, they're doing it," Beth gasped.

"Doing what?" Jeff said.

"She's fucking him, sitting on his lap and fucking him."

Jeff wheeled the Caddy into an underground parking lot and cut the engine. He turned and said, "Let them finish." He kissed her hard on the mouth. Beth responded with her tongue, her belly a tight knot of excitement.

She felt both his hands on her tits, heard the sighing and moaning from the back, and put her hand on his crotch. His cock was thick and hard inside his pants.

"Take it out and play with it," Jeff said.

"Right here? It's too light." But she already had her hand inside his trousers.

"Oh shit, Ned, I'm going to cum," Molly cried.

Beth had Jeff's cock out.

"Suck it, Beth. I want you to suck me off," Jeff said.

"Let's go up to the party, have a couple of drinks first."

"I don't have time. I have to catch a plane in less than an hour. Actually, that's why I picked you up instead of Doc. He said I could have some fun before I left."

"You mean he said I was easy. You're both taking an awful lot for granted."

Jeff chuckled. "No. he didn't say you were easy. He said you'd fuck at the drop of a hair pin. He also said you like to suck cock."

"The dirty bastard," Beth hissed. Still she held tightly to Jeff's pecker. "I couldn't suck your cock if I wanted to, which I don't, because the fucking steering wheel is in the way."

"That's no problem," Jeff said, and with a click, pushed the wheel up out of the way. "Suck me, Beth, I really need it."

Beth glanced into the back seat, saw Molly was still riding Ned's prong, then looked at the cock in her fist. She slid away from him and lowered her head.

"I'll kiss it, that's all," she said.

She wet her lips and looked at his cock, the rosy head half exposed, the tip wet with goo. She bent and kissed the end, tasting the strong salty stuff. Her blood raced with excitement. With her fingers, she slowly peeled the foreskin down until it reached the crown, then watched it go over the ridge and off the head by itself. She pulled it back up and then down again, wringing more water from the little split. She kissed away the big tear, then, unable to control herself, took the fat head into her mouth and started sucking.

She knew she was acting like a slut, but she truly wanted to suck his cock, taste of the rank thing, feel it fatten and pulse against her lips, and yes, most of all, have it cum, squirt hotly into her mouth, on her lips, over her face. God, it was so thrilling to excite a man this way, make him gasp for air and then unload his nuts.

She held his shaft in her fingers, slowly masturbating its length while she sucked. She preferred just the head in her mouth. Deep throat was for other girls. She wanted the hot seed in her mouth, to feel it spill over her tongue, to savor it, taste it, and then swallow it.

Jeff had his hands on her head now. He was lifting up, his cock stiff as a board. "Yeh, baby, yeh," he grunted, "Doc was sure right. You can really suck cock. You sweet whore, suck it good, make me cum. Shit, I'm getting close!"

Beth could feel the tension in his prick, felt the stuff fill it, then spurt into her mouth. She sucked and masturbated until she had four full spurts, then lifted from his prick, rolled it slickly with her tongue, and swallowed. She went back down, taking his entire length, the head all the way in her throat just to show she could do it. She squeezed his nuts and the last of his jizz leaked down her throat. Her throat burned, and she loved it.

She raised up and found herself staring into Molly's eyes.

"You watched?" she said.

"Yeh. You really give good head, Beth. Doc had given up on you, but I always knew you'd come around." She reached out and took Beth's head in her hands. A little dab of white cum hung at the corner of Beth's mouth. Molly leaned forward and her tongue snaked out and took it in, then she kissed Beth on the lips.

Beth pulled back. "I... I... does Ned have to go to the airport, too?" she stammered.

"No, we just came along for the ride. And did I ever get a ride. God, Beth, he may be old, but he sure has a big pecker."

She grabbed Beth's head again and kissed her, using her tongue this time. Beth pulled back.

"Haven't you ever been kissed by a woman before?" Molly asked.

"Not like that," Beth answered.

"It's fun sometimes."

"I... I'm not..."

"Oh, hell, neither am I, but a girl's mouth feels good now and then. Your lips are so much softer than a man's. Didn't it feel good?"

"Gee, Molly, I, well..."

Molly laughed. "Come on, let's go up to the party. I need a drink."

"I need several," Beth said.

"That was good, Beth. I'll see you again,". Jeff said as she got out of the car.

"Okay," Beth said.

"Next time we'll fuck."

"Okay," she said again. She looked at him and knew if there was a next time, they would indeed fuck. She wanted him to fuck her. She was hot and knew someone would fuck her, and soon.

Molly got out and straightened her skirt. She had already buttoned her blouse. It was a see-through, and her nipples looked huge, red, and protruding. She saw Beth staring.

"I'd like to kiss your pussy lips, too," Molly said.

"Let's go up to the party," Beth said, blushing.

When they entered the apartment, there was a couple dozen men, a few wives, and eight young women, all attractive and sexy. Doc was sitting on a couch beside a very striking woman. He was talking urgently.

"She's the wife of a friend of Doc's," Molly whispered. "The friend is out of town and he's trying desperately to get in her pants. He's never scored with her because she says she is going to remain faithful to her husband." Molly slid her hand over Beth's ass and squeezed the back of her thigh. "Let's get a drink."

Beth took a drink from a large tray, not caring what it was, and downed it rapidly. She reached for another. God, she was really flustered.

Kiss my pussy lips--no way, Beth thought.

Still, it filled her stomach with fluttering butterflies, and she wondered what it would be like to have another woman's head between her legs.

"That's it, honey, get a little tight, but not too drunk. You know what Doc expects of you," Molly said. Beth knew what Doc expected. He expected her to mingle, to be sexy, to flirt, to make herself available, and most important, to fuck.

Beth mingled. She flirted, let the men look down the front of her dress, pressed against them while they talked. She made herself available. She was getting drunk, too, but still noticed the party slowly degenerate from a nice cocktail party to a boy wants girl affair. She couldn't tell the wives from the party girls anymore. Everyone was kissing and feeling.

She was sitting on a man's lap when she noticed Doc kissing the faithful young wife. He had his hand on her leg under her skirt, too. He's gonna score tonight, she thought.

She let the man kiss her. He was fifty and a very ardent kisser. She shivered when she felt his hand sliding up her thigh under her skirt and kissed back with her tongue. She could feel his cock pressing against her ass, and it was hard.

"You have a hard-on, honey," she whispered.

"You noticed."

"How could I help it."

"Do you know where I'd like to put it?"

"I can guess. You can put it anywhere you want, honey."

She had her arms around his neck and was nuzzling his cheek and ear with her lips. She opened her legs for his advancing hand and shivered with excitement when he finally touched her pussy.

"I'd like to fuck you right here," he said.

"Why don't you?"

"Well..."

"Chicken," she giggled.

Beth didn't feel any shame. She was too hot. She wanted a fuck and she would take it anywhere, right here on the floor in front of all these people if necessary.

She felt his finger sliding back and forth between the lips of her cunt, then stop and probe at her wet hole. She moaned and pressed herself against his finger tip.

"Aw, shit, honey, you're making me so hot," she cried.

Beth didn't realize another man was standing beside the chair until he had pulled her dress off one shoulder and had one of her tits completely exposed.

"Fuck off, Ted. I got firsts on this little dolly."

"Come on, Ken, let me kiss that big fat tit first," Ted said.

Beth leaned backwards and saw Ted. He looked funny upside down. Her tit was bunched up in a round ball, the nipple standing up red and hard.

"Yeh, kiss it," she hissed.

He bent down and kissed it, sucking it in between his lips. It was hard as a marble and sent little shock waves down through her belly. The finger, now up to the knuckle in her cunt, sent them back up.

"Oh, God, I need a fuck," Beth moaned.

"And I'm the guy that's going to do it," Ken said, and shoved Ted's head away from Beth's tit.

Beth straightened up, took his hand and pulled his finger from her pussy, and got to her feet. "That's okay with me," she cooed, and reached for his fly. She unzipped him and hauled out his cock. "Nice," she hissed. She pushed her dress down off her other shoulder, ripping it a little, and then down to her waist. With her tits bare, she lifted her skirt above her hips, and straddled his lap.

"Gonna do it like Molly did in the car," she said, and reached between her legs for his cock.

She found it and put the bulb to her hole. It went in easily and she grunted with satisfaction. She eased her weight down until she was completely impaled. She leaned forward, her arms going around his neck, and started rotating her ass on his lap. His belly was big, and felt soft and flabby against hers, but the thing jammed deep in her cunt wasn't. It felt hard and long, and oh, so good.

Her first orgasm was already nearing, so she fucked faster. She knew everyone must be looking, but she just didn't give a damn anymore. It felt too good to care, and she wanted to cum, and she knew she was going to cum, and damn soon.

Doc and his best friend's wife sat on the couch watching Beth fuck. He had his arm around her, gently cupping her breast. His other hand was under her skirt feeling the crotch of her panties. The crotch was wet.

"Doc, honey, you've got to stop that," she moaned, "I... I'm getting so hot."

Doc slipped his fingers under the crotchband, felt the fat lips, the soft hair that was getting wet. She squirmed under his touch.

"Oh, Doc... honey, look at her go," she said, her eyes glued to Beth bouncing on the man's lap.

"Yeh, she really likes it. She likes to fuck. It makes her feel good."

Doc was amazed at Beth's wanton display, never dreaming that she would turn out so good. She was already the best whore in his stable, and he had some goodies.

He heard the girl by his side moan, felt her slide down a little on the couch, felt the tip of his finger part her cunt lips. He kissed her hard on the mouth. She kissed back hungrily, her tongue gliding between his lips.

"Oh shit, we shouldn't be doing this," she murmured, "not here... anyway."

Doc pushed his finger deeper into her cunt.

"Honey... I, I... oh shit," she cried, and kissed him.

Across the room, Beth was hunching steadily against her lover's lap. She had her face buried in his neck.

"Aw fuck!" she screamed. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Fuck me hard!"

She twisted and jerked in the throes of her orgasm. It was a good one, but she had decided some time ago that they were all good, some were just better. She had completely relaxed before she felt his stiff prick still deep in her cunt. Ken was pushing up now.

"Fuck me some more, baby. I didn't cum yet," Ken grunted.

Beth lifted up, pulling her twat half off his cock.

"I've already fucked you, now you fuck me," she said.

Ken started lifting up, pushing his cock all the way back in, then dropping back down. He increased his speed as his orgasm neared. He was on a downstroke when the white stuff started squirting. Beth felt the stuff coming and milked his prick expertly with her cunt. Ken slumped back, completely exhausted.

"Goddamn, Doc, she made it right there in the chair. They both made it," Doc's best friend's wife said.

"We could be making it, too, Sue," Doc said.

He slipped his hand from under her dress and got to his feet. Sue gave an anguished little gasp when his finger left her cunt.

"Come on, before all the bedrooms are taken." He held out his hand.

"We shouldn't, Doc, we really shouldn't."

"I know we shouldn't, but let's, anyway."

He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. She followed him to the door; she balked. She had been drinking for two hours and felt light headed, drunk actually, but knew it was no excuse for letting him go as far as he already had. She had to stop this madness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.