Hot Pants Bride - Cover

Hot Pants Bride

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Some people can lose their inhibitions without taking anything. In this story a newlywed wife only needs a couple of drinks, the right manipulation and she will do anything to anyone anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Beth opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. She stretched languorously under the cool sheet. It felt good to be naked in bed.

She reached over and felt Andy's back, running her fingers down his spine. He was naked, too.

She rolled onto her side and snuggled against him, pressing her cunt against his bare ass. Her hand slid over his side and she felt his smooth, hairless chest, his hard tit, his flat belly, his thick pubic hair, and finally his cock laying limply on his leg. She stroked him slowly.

Andy awakened slowly, aware of a tingling in his pecker, and then realized what she was doing.

"You've really been horny lately, Beth," he said. "You never did this before."

She pressed her cheek against his bare back and continued pulling on his cock. He was almost hard now.

"You were really hot last night. Maybe I've neglected you for work. Hadn't serviced you for a while, had I?" he giggled.

No, you haven't serviced me lately, not until last night, she thought, but Doc has. She felt a little twinge of guilt. She continued stroking his prick.

He moved his arm back and felt her cool ass, pulling her tighter against him. "If you keep that up, I'll cum all over the bed," he said.

She stopped.

"I didn't mean for you to stop. It feels good." He threw back the sheet and slid onto his back, careful not to pull his cock from her hand. "Do it some more."

She moved down until she had her head on his stomach facing his cock and started stroking him again. It was fascinating to watch his cock slide inside her fist. He was circumcised and the head was large and dark red. It was very smooth when he was hard. The shaft was long and white and the veins bulged out through the tight sheath of skin. At the base, his hair was thick and wiry and almost hid the fat nuts in their tightly drawn bag.

"Suck it, Beth," he said.

"I don't want to," she said.

"Come on, honey, just a little." He almost added, "Your sister does," but didn't. "Okay, just kiss it, then," he said when she made no move to take him in her mouth.

She hesitated for a moment, then bent his prick over and placed her lips on the tip.

"Yuk, it's all wet. Something is leaking out," she cried.

"It's just water. It won't hurt you. Come on, kiss it again."

She kissed it again, pushing her lips a little over the head, her tongue tasting the salty gunk seeping from the hole. She pulled back quickly.

"I don't want to," she said.

"Okay, where do you want it?"

"I want it inside me. I'm wet down there, too. I want you to fuck me."

Andy marveled at how easily she said it now. She used to cringe if he said it.

Beth let go of his cock and lay back, her head on the pillow, her legs open. "Fuck me, Andy," she said.

Andy sat up and looked at her cunt. "You kissed mine, so I'll kiss yours," he said, and bent over. He pressed his mouth over her open cunt. His tongue rolled in. She was wet, all right.

"Mmmmmmm, Andy," she moaned, "I like that."

His tongue in her cunt thrilled her. It sent shivers up her spine, made her tingle all over, brought her dark nipples up hard.

"Yeh, eat me, honey. Get me ready for your prick."

She put her hands on his head to press him tighter. The fire came up fast. She was going to cum before he even got his prick in her belly. She wanted to cum, it was a feeling she wanted more each day.

He was sucking good now, swabbing his tongue in and out of her cunt, his lips riding roughly over her clit. Her ass was off the bed, lifting to meet him and she was coming. It was a good one, but of course, they were all good.

"Oh, honey, honeeee... so nice."

She felt all fluttery inside as the good feeling oozed.

Andy licked the length of her deep slit. He was sucking her from above, and his nose was deep in her crotch, sliding into the crevice of her ass, between the luxuriant moon. The smell was heady, rich and ripe. She smelled strongly of sex, of desire and wet, randy cunt. He liked the smell, liked eating a woman's cunt. If she would suck his cock at the same time he wouldn't bother with fucking. He wanted to cum in her mouth like he had her sister's, spill his gunk in her mouth, on her lips, all over her face.

"Fuck me now, Andy. I'm ready, so ready," Beth moaned.

He reluctantly lifted his face from her snatch and rolled over on top of her. She quickly reached down and grasped his cock, pressing it to her hole.

"Anxious little devil, aren't you?" he said.

"Fuck me," Beth moaned.

His cock went in easy. She was so wet from his spit and her own juice. He rammed hard, pushing in all the way to the thick hair. Her cunt swallowed him up, closing tightly around the shaft. It was a marvelous feeling the way her cunt massaged his embedded prick, squeezing and relaxing, then squeezing him tight again. She was really getting good.

"Aw, Andy, I like it," she moaned. "Keep going the way you are now, don't stop... wanta cum, gotta cum."

"I'm almost there, baby, can't hold out long," he gasped.

"Okay... close, too. Keep going, don't stop. Yeh, yeh, almost there."

Her knees were up high, making a deep vee. She jerked violently, her orgasm in full bloom. It was different than an oral cum, not a lot, but different. She wasn't sure which was best, fuck cum or oral cum. They both felt marvelous, but at the moment it was fuck cum. A cock felt so good in there.

Her legs were over his back now, locked tight to hold him in, and she was coming again. Jesus, it felt so good. She felt the hot stuff spilling inside her and worked with her pussy to drain it, she wanted it all, every drop.

Andy was puffing, pumping hard. He gritted his teeth as the last of the good feeling drained from the end of his prick. It was over, time to get up and go to work, but Beth held him tight.

"Not quite yet, let it shrivel inside me," she said, and felt the warmth flood out from her cunt. It was number three, her third cum from one fuck, a record. She breathed through her open mouth, gulping at the air. It was a slow, oozing cum, maybe better than the other two. She held him for several minutes and then let her legs fall away.

"We better get ready for work or well both be late," Andy said. He rolled off and let his feet fall to the floor.

When Andy returned from a quick shower, Beth was sitting on the edge of the bed smoking. The slop from her cunt was slowly leaking out onto the sheet. She watched him dress, wondering if he could keep her satisfied all by himself. Even if he fucked her every single day of the week. Would it be enough?

She remembered yesterday afternoon--fucking with Doc in the parking lot had been a marvelous and exciting experience, most satisfying, too. Yet she was still turned on when Andy got home from work, and met him at the door with a drink in each hand, wearing only her blouse, and it was unbuttoned. They had a couple of drinks and he went down on her on the couch. He brought her off with his tongue and then again with his cock. It was especially pleasurable, knowing his sperm was mixing with Doc's. She had enjoyed both Doc's cock and her husband's and felt surprisingly little guilt. A hard cock was supposed to give a woman pleasure, not guilt.

Andy was dressed by the time Beth finished her shower. She slid a pair of panties up her legs and patted them into place.

"Still wearing underpants to work? There's a couple of broads where I work that never wear any, and they make sure all the men in the place know it. Jesus, they go to any length to give everybody a peek. Every guy in the joint is horny all day. One of them has the blondest pussy hair, almost white, but she's a little too fat for my taste."

Beth felt a quick pang of jealousy and jerked the pants back down her legs, giving them a kick.

"There, is that better?" she said.

"Don't get uptight, baby. I'm not advocating you give that horny Doc Burns a peek, but..." He rolled his eyes. "It'll keep you hot for me just knowing you're naked under your skirt."

It'll make it easier if Doc gets me in his car, too, she thought.

She pulled a sweater over her head. The sweater was too tight and a very close knit. Her nipples would be very prominent if they got hard. They showed even now. She picked out a skirt and slipped it on. Her legs were great, even without hose, so she skipped the pantyhose. If he wants me provocative and revealing to other men, fine, she thought.

She spent the morning typing letters. The work really piled up if she was gone, even for one afternoon. Evelyn didn't do much of anything, played with herself behind her desk, but not much else.

Eating lunch, she thought about the great fuck with Andy before work. It made her cunt tingle. She kind of wished she had sucked his cock a little... for Andy's sake, of course. It might be kind of fun. She realized how horny she still felt. Andy hadn't really satisfied her at all, just whet her appetite for more. God, why was she horny all the time?

Doc came back from lunch and told her Zarie had flown back to New York and wouldn't be back for at least a week. She felt a little tug of disappointment, but didn't show it. She wasn't planning on doing anything with him, anyway. It was fun to think about though.

An hour after Doc got back, he called Evelyn into his office. Beth was at the filing cabinet and could see through the half open door. He already had her blouse pulled out and his hands inside. He was kissing her, hard. She saw Evelyn's foot come and kick the door shut behind her.

Beth stamped back to her desk, her face red. She was pissed, and she was jealous. The two-timing prick.

She heard their voices and realized the intercom was on. She reached for the off button, then stopped.

"Christ, what a set of knockers," Doc said.

"They're yours, honey," Evelyn said. "God, they get so hard and excited when you play with them like that."

Beth looked down at her own. The nipples were suddenly hard and stood out like buttons. She was mad, yet she was excited, and leaned forward so she could hear better.

"Damn, you're really wet, baby. Can you feel my finger in there?"

"God yessss! Finger fuck me, darling."

"I'd rather fuck you with my cock."

"Well, do it!"

"Haven't got time, baby. Got an appointment with John Carson the banker in thirty minutes. Maybe afterwards, but gotta get moving now. Get your stuff together."

"I can't go with you. I told you Fred was picking me up at three. Remember?"

"Shit, I forgot. I gotta have a secretary with me. Carson expects it. Guess we'll have to lock up so Beth can go."

Like shit I'll go, Beth thought.

"She's not really ready yet. She still..."

Beth slammed off the intercom. "Not ready," she said. "Fuck, I'm ten times the secretary that slut is."

Doc opened the door and came out. Beth could see Evelyn, her blouse unbuttoned all the way, her brassiere pushed up over her huge tits.

"Hey, Beth, I have a very important conference with John Carson and I gotta have a girl... a secretary with me. He expects it. Very business like, you know."

"Do you think I'm ready?" she said huffily.

Doc looked at her. Now why would she ask that? It was almost as if she'd been listening, or maybe she knew why he was taking her. "Hell yes, you're a better secretary than Evelyn," he said. "Uh, better take a note pad. Evelyn can lock up when she leaves."

Beth definitely was not going with the two-timing prick, yet here she was in his car, pad in hand. The little car was low-slung, bucket seated and she had to sit careful to keep her skirt down.

Couldn't have her bare pussy showing.

On the way over, he told her about the shopping center complex he was putting together, emphasizing the importance of an ace in the hole in case Zarie backed out. Carson was well healed and ready to invest if he was treated right.

Doc pulled into the underground lot and parked. He leaned over and kissed her. She was stiff at first, but quickly softened against his lips. She took his tongue greedily. His hand fell on her knee, slowly gliding up her thigh.

"Jesus, Beth, no pants," he said.

"Don't touch me there, Doc. Don't get me started or you won't be able to get me stopped."

"Afterwards," he said.

"I don't like playing second fiddle, especially to Evelyn."

"What gave you a dumb idea like that?"

"Weren't you going to take her first?"

"Fuck no. Why would I do that?"

"Well..." Beth was seething inside, but she didn't want to say more or he would suspect she was listening. "Okay, but only because we both know I'm twice the secretary Evelyn is."

"Secretary? Oh, yeh." He opened the car door. "Let's go."

On the elevator, Doc had misgivings. Maybe he shouldn't have brought her along. She could screw everything up. She actually thought he brought her to be a secretary. He couldn't believe a girl could reach twenty years old, get married, cheat on her husband, and still be so naive. It just didn't seem possible.

They rode the elevator to the penthouse. Carson answered the door. Doc grinned, pleased at the obvious approval in Carson's eyes. Beth was surprised, too. She had expected a much older man.

Carson was a good looking man, graying gracefully at the temples. He looked younger than his forty-three years, especially when he removed the Ben Franklin glasses he was wearing.

"I don't need these to see how beautiful you are," he said to Beth. She blushed. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes, I need one," she said without looking at Doc. "Whiskey on the rocks will be fine." She was still angry with Doc.

She finished her drink quickly and accepted another. We won't get much work done at this rate, she thought.

She walked around the large sunken room. It was positively plush. "Your apartment is magnificent," she said.

"I like it," he said. He took her arm in his. "I'll show you around. The bedrooms are particularly nice."

Beth stopped in front of the huge stone fireplace. He's a dirty old man, she thought, and took a picture of an attractive woman and two teenage boys from the mantel.

"She's beautiful, and the boys are handsome. Your wife and children?" Beth said.

Doc, Who was sitting on the couch, winced.

"Yes, I'm very fond of them," Carson said, taking the picture and placing it back on the mantel. "They're in Mexico. Vacation. Let me get you another drink and then I'll show you the terrace. Magnificent view of the city."

"I think you're trying to get me drunk, John." she slurred. "I can already feel it. We won't get any work done this way. Doc will be angry."

"Let me handle Doc, darling." He squeezed her around the waist and went to the bar.

Beth felt a tingle. He was quite handsome, and so smooth. As naive as she was, she was beginning to get the picture. They hadn't come up here to work. Doc brought her up here for John Carson.

She wondered when he would find some excuse to leave. She found herself wishing he would do it soon.

Carson returned and took her hand. She took long pull on her drink and followed him to the terrace. She was really feeling it now, and enjoying it. It made her more relaxed, more eager to do what she wanted and not what she should. They went to the ledge and looked out over the city.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.