Hot Pants Bride - Cover

Hot Pants Bride

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Some people can lose their inhibitions without taking anything. In this story a newlywed wife only needs a couple of drinks, the right manipulation and she will do anything to anyone anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Beth finished her sack lunch and pushed back her chair. She looked across the room at Evelyn buffing her nails. She still wondered about the other day. She knew she had heard Evelyn's laugh at Doc's house even if he had said she had gone home with a headache. And she hadn't come to work at all yesterday. Doc had been in and out all day and he was quite gruff, said he had a terrible fucking hangover. That's probably what was the matter with Evelyn, too.

The office door opened and Beth looked up to see Doc coming in. He usually took twice this long for lunch. Behind him was a tall, very dark young man. He was broad shouldered, had thick black hair and moustache, and coal black eyes. He was very handsome in a foreign mysterious way.

"Beth, this is Ab Zarie, a very important customer. I want you to be nice to him." He winked at her. "He's already met Evelyn."

The tall Arab walked over to Beth's desk, his dark eyes flashing.

"Doc, where have you been hiding this magnificent woman?" he said.

"She's my girl Friday, a very efficient gal." He grabbed Ab by the arm and pulled him towards the office. "She's my secretary... only." He pushed the door closed behind them.

"Only," Beth thought. What else? She glanced over at Evelyn, who sat smirking, her huge tits pushing out the front of her too small sweater. Beth looked quickly away. She felt a strange excitement grabbing in her belly. The man was so good looking.

She tried to concentrate on her work, but it was difficult. She felt all itchy between her legs and she could feel the slight dampness in the crotch of her panties. It was foolishness, but the dark man had excited her sexually.

Beth knew she had to control herself, but she had been thinking of sex an awful lot since she caught her husband and her sister. She seemed to be turned on all the time. Andy wasn't helping her any, either. He had been working late every night and was just too bushed to do her any good. He hadn't fucked her since the time on the kitchen table and that was days ago.

The men were in Doc's office for almost two hours before the door swung open. Ab came out first and went immediately to Beth's desk.

"We're going for a drink, Beth, and I'd like you to go with us," Ab said. He looked at Doc. "If it's okay with the boss, of course."

Doc looked at Beth and shrugged. "Hell, it's okay with me," he said.

To his surprise, Beth accepted immediately.

He shrugged again and turned to Evelyn. "Hold the fort down, Ev. If we're not back by five, lock up."

The Arab took Beth by the arm and escorted her from the office.

They went to a posh, very dark bar and settled into a deep cushioned booth. Beth felt quite excited with a handsome man on each side of her.

By the second round, Ab was holding her hand under the table. By the third, their thighs were pressed tightly against each other. Beth tingled with excitement. The fourth had just arrived when Ab glanced at his watch.

"Oh, my God," he said, "it's almost four o'clock. I have to meet my father at the hotel." He let go of Beth's hand and jumped to his feet. "He's flying back to New York tonight, and then back home. If I don't show, he'll cut me off without a cent." He giggled like a boy and took Beth's hand and kissed it softly. "I'll see you again," he said.

"He's very smooth," Beth said, after he had gone.

"Yeh, and he's worth a fortune," Doc said.

They had several more drinks and then prepared to leave. Beth had to stand still for a moment to keep from falling. She felt tipsy. She felt good, though, even if Doc was hardly speaking.

She slumped heavily into the soft cushioned Fleetwood. Doc usually drove a sporty little foreign job, but he knew the Arab liked luxury. He fitted the key to the ignition the moment he pulled the door closed.

"Boy, you sure are cool," Beth said.

His hand came away from the key. "That's the way you said you wanted it, baby."

"I didn't mean you had to ignore me completely." She felt herself blushing and fumbled in her purse for her cigarettes. "I'm a woman, Doc. I like a little attention, a little flattery now and then."

"Christ, Beth, you don't need to tell me you're a woman. But I was told you're off limits... by you."

"Well, yeh, maybe I am off limits, but... shit, not completely."

Doc knew he had her. He had misjudged her, something he didn't often do, had thought she really meant what she said. But it worked out perfectly. His aloofness was the very thing that had hooked her. Yeh, her female ego couldn't stand to be ignored.

"Hell, honey, you have no idea how it was tearing me up to see you every day and not be able to touch you, to stand and stare and know you think I'm a slob."

"Doc, Doc, I don't think you're a slob. My God, it's just the opposite. I find you too attractive, too hard to resist."

She had one hand on his shoulder. She reached out with the other, a cigarette in her fingers. "Light me, Doc," she said softly.

"You don't want this," he said, and took the cigarette from her fingers. "You want this." He kissed her.

"Yes, yes," she mumbled against his mouth, her arms sliding around his neck.

She knew she was drunk, again, and she would let him go too far again, if he tried, but God, she was only human, and she was so worked up. That fucking Arab had really turned her on.

She felt his tongue between her lips and responded with her own, letting it slide slowly in and out of his mouth so he would know what she was thinking of.

He pulled her blouse from the top of her skirt and slid his hands up her back. He gently rubbed her back, then let one hand move around to her firm belly and up to cup one of her tits. He fondled the soft bundle while his other hand unhooked her bra. The thing came free and her heavy tit fell into his hand. He pushed the brassiere up and over her lush boobs.

"God, Beth, your skin is so soft, so smooth, your tits so luscious, so lovable."

"Then love them," she gasped.

She was breathing rapidly, her heart pounding with excitement. His hands felt marvelous on her warm tits. They were so cool, so stimulating. She felt the deep, charging thrill in her pussy that told her she was completely out of control. The wetness seeped from her cunt, soaking her hair, wetting the crotch of her panties until they clung soddenly to her cunt.

She took her arms from around his neck and quickly unbuttoned her blouse. "Kiss them, Doc, love my titties, make the nipples hard, make them want you," she moaned, thrusting against him.

Doc's face fell to her breasts. The nipples were already hard like marbles. He sucked at them while she lay back against the seat and moaned. He moved back and forth, sucking and biting at both nipples.

Her legs were already open when he felt under her skirt. He played with the insides of her thighs before moving on up to the wet mess between her legs. God, she was soaking wet, her cunt hot and open. He couldn't remember a girl getting so hot so fast. She was ripe for fucking--him now, and tomorrow Ab. Little Beth needed lots of fucking, he could tell, and he would see that she got it.

"Doc, feel me, play with me," she moaned, squirming against his hand.

He pulled her crotchband to the side and slid his fingers in her slit. Her cunt gaped open, hungrily sucking at his finger tips. He pushed two fingers all the way up her cunt. She grunted with animal pleasure and pushed against the intruders.

"I want to do more than play with you, Beth. I want to fuck you... again," he said.

"Yes, yes, yes, Doc, I want it, too. I want you to fuck me... again. And again and again and again and whenever you want."

"Let's get in the back seat and do it right here," he said.

Doc got out of the car to get in the back, but Beth crawled over the seat. When he got in, she had already kicked off her shoes and pulled her skirt down. She stretched out on her back, one foot on the floor, the other up on the window ledge, her panties still hanging from her ankle.

"Fuck me, Doc. Take your big old cock out and fuck me," she hissed, lifting her ass up from the seat.

Doc opened his pants and pushed them down to his knees, followed quickly by his shorts. His cock hung out big and hard. Beth reached up and grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him down on top of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.