Hot Pants Bride - Cover

Hot Pants Bride

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Some people can lose their inhibitions without taking anything. In this story a newlywed wife only needs a couple of drinks, the right manipulation and she will do anything to anyone anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Molly Burns was a very attractive woman. Her tits were quite large, their dark nipples plainly visible through the sheer blouse.

She danced very close to the man, flattening her big tits against his chest. He unzipped the back of her pants and slid his hand inside.

"You really turn me on, Molly," he said, and kissed her wetly.

Doc Burns stood several feet away, talking on the telephone. "That's right, Beth, my briefcase," Doc said. "It's in the top drawer of the file cabinet. You know where the keys are. Yeh, bring it right over to the house. Of course, you'll have to lock the office. No, Evelyn won't be back any more today, said she had a headache and was going home. Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes." He hung up the phone.

A bald, heavyset man sat in a huge overstuffed chair. Evelyn sat on the arm of the chair. She was minus her blouse and bra and swayed back and forth, her erected nippes grazing the fat man's cheek. She had gorgeous tits, smooth and white, and they were huge. Evelyn was very proud of her tits.

"Suck it on the end, honey. Yeh, like that. Oooh, that makes me so hot, makes me do anything you want," Evelyn said.

"Anything?" the fat man said.

"Anything," Evelyn said.

He had his hand under her short skirt. She slid off the arm into his lap, her legs open.

Another man, older than the others, sat on the couch watching.

"My secretary is bringing the papers right over, I don't know how I forgot them. Would you like another drink?" Doc said.

"Yeh," RJ said, "and get another for the girls. They aren't drunk enough."

Doc went to the bar and clunked the ice into the glasses. He glanced at his wife dancing with the tall man. She had both arms around the man's neck. He had both hands in the back of her pants. He was getting a good feel of her ass while he pressed her against his groin. They were still kissing. Then he looked at Evelyn. The fat slob had her panties off and was holding up her skirt for the old man to see. She had a knockout of a cunt, too. The lips were long and fat and pouted for a prick. The hair was blond and curly and soft like spun silk.

He delivered the drinks and then sat on the couch beside RJ. He was an old man, but his cock bulged hard against his pants.

"How are you making out with the Arab?" RJ said.

"Slow," Doc said. "He's definitely interested, but still holding tight to his dough. I've gotta come up with something to soften him up."


Beth climbed from her VW, Doc's briefcase in hand. She thought it was stupid to lock up the office just to bring him his briefcase. No, it was stupid of him to forget it. And that lazy Evelyn, shit, she was gone half the time. She went to the front door and rang the bell.

Molly answered the door. "Hi, Beth, step in," she said.

Beth was surprised at Molly's appearance. She had a drink in her hand, her hair was mussed, her lipstick smudged, her slacks a size too tight, and her blouse transparent. She'd never seen Molly in a see- through blouse and no bra before. She was usually so chic.

Before Beth could answer, Doc stepped into the hall. He came over and took the briefcase.

Another man, one whom Beth had seen in the office several times, stuck his head into the hall. "Hey, Molly, get back in here. I'm lonesome."

"I'm on my way, honey," she said, and hustled down the hall. "Bye, Beth," she called over her shoulder.

Beth noticed Molly's zipper was all the way down, the crack of her ass visible through her tiny panties.

"Some business meeting," Beth said.

"We had a couple drinks while we were waiting," Doc said. "Listen, kid, you better get right back to the office. Don't like it closed up too long."

"Sure Doc," she said. He never worried about the office being locked up before. She heard a giggle that sounded surprisingly like Evelyn, but she didn't say anything.

She left the house and got in her car. Doc was a changed man since their friendly little screw. He didn't flirt with her, no passes, just business. Maybe she had come on too strong about what their relationship should be. He was so aloof now, but that was the way she wanted it-- wasn't it?


Molly was really feeling her drinks now. She let the man remove her blouse and then slipped hungrily into his arms.

"Let's dance some more. I love to dance," she said.

"You dance. My cock is too hard for dancing. Take off the rest of your clothes and dance for us."

"Okay," Molly said.

She started peeling the skin tight pants down her legs. The thick, black muff on her cunt stood out through her panties, bulging the front, sticking out of the leg bands.

"You could offer Molly to the Arab, Doc," RJ said.

Doc lit a cigarette. He was getting hard watching her undress. "He's already had her. She stayed with him a couple of nights ago. Fucked her three times, but didn't loosen up his purse strings any."

Molly was naked now and danced slowly in front of them. She came to her knees in front of the couch and opened Doc's pants and took his cock out and then moved to RJ. When she had RJ's cock out, she bent her head and took it in her mouth.

"Suck it for a while, but don't make me cum," he said.

"Oh, geez," Evelyn murmured. She was straddling the fat man in the big chair. His cock sunk slowly into her cunt. "That feels so good, Tony," she cooed. Tony didn't have a very big prick, but Evelyn could get it all this way. She sunk her weight against him, taking in every inch he had.

Molly quit sucking RJ and moved on to Ben, the tall, slim man. She opened his pants. "Take them off, Ben," she said.

Ben removed his pants and pushed Molly back on the floor. His cock went into her easily. She lifted up to make it easier.

She moaned softly as the thick cock glided in. It was the feeling she loved, the way the thing peeled her lips open, the way her eager cunt closed tightly around the head, slowly sucking the rest of the rod inside.

Molly remembered her first date with Doc. It was after choir practice. He had dropped by to discuss something with one of the men and offered her a lift home. She was innocent and a cherry and he fucked her in the back seat of his car. She found out later that he only went to church because it helped him sell insurance. She was disillusioned the first time he suggested she fuck one of his clients, but she loved it now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.