Hot Pants Bride - Cover

Hot Pants Bride

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some people can lose their inhibitions without taking anything. In this story a newlywed wife only needs a couple of drinks, the right manipulation and she will do anything to anyone anytime and anywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next morning, when Beth got to work, she wondered how she could ever face her boss. He made it easy, greeted her like always, acting as if nothing had ever happened. She sighed and sank into her chair, thankful for the man's cool.

Evelyn was back and her usual syrupy sweet self. Beth wished Evelyn hadn't taken yesterday off, because then it never would have happened.

Beth looked across her desk at the brassy blond and thought, no, it wouldn't have happened because he'd probably be fucking you, you big titted bitch. She quickly scolded herself for such an ugly thought, telling herself she couldn't care less who he fucked.

Evelyn did have big tits, Beth had to admit, and she made sure everyone knew it. She was in her early thirties and not very pretty, but very built.

Her husband was at least fifty, bald, and had a paunch. Beth had heard Evelyn brag that he had the biggest dong in town.

He needs it to fill a gash like you probably have, Beth thought.

Beth felt pretty good about last night. Andy suspected nothing. She'd hidden her stirred up emotions, carried it off perfectly. He'd had a couple of drinks before he came home and didn't know she'd been drinking, either.

In fact, it had been a marvelous evening. They had a couple of drinks to relax and Andy started fooling around under her skirt.

"Jesus, hon, where's your pants?" he said.

"I took them off so I'd be ready for you. Do you like me without any underpants?"

"God, yes, you should go like this all the time."

"Andy! Even at work?"

"Hell yes. Think how exciting it would be to have your gorgeous little pussy bare and old Doc Burns totally unaware. You know that smooth devil would give half his shares in hell to get in your pants." Andy giggled and felt her cunt. "If you were wearing any."

Beth turned red. "Andy, you know that isn't true!"

"The hell it ain't, and you know it."

He slid his fingers through the deep furrow between her legs.

"Jesus, you're wet, baby. You want a little?" he said.

Beth let her legs come open, the need suddenly strong. "No, I want a lot," she answered, reaching down to press his hand tighter.

"Take off your skirt, honey, let me get a good look at you," he said.

Beth stood up and pushed her skirt down her hips. She let it slide down to the floor and stepped free.

"Don't sit down, turn and face me," he said.

She turned and stood with her feet far apart. Andy pushed her blouse up and pressed his face into her belly, kissing softly. He kissed in little circles, going lower and lower until his lips skirted the fringe of dark hair.

The breath caught in her throat, the excitement tumbled wildly in her belly. Andy had never kissed lower than her tits, never even attempted, but she knew what he was going to do now. Beth had no experience with oral sex and very little knowledge, yet she knew her husband was about to kiss her pussy, maybe even put his tongue in there, maybe suck it.

"Andy... Andy, darling, what are you doing?" she cried.

"Shit, honey, you're so beautiful, your cunt is so beautiful," he moaned, his lips now in her hair.

He slipped off the couch and sat on his haunches, his face turned up to her open split. He kissed the hair along the edges, sucked it into his mouth, kissed the little crevices on each side of the pouting, hairy lips. Then, with a deep moan, his mouth closed over her cunt, his tongue crawling up inside. He held her at the hips.

"Aw, honey, honey, honey... No," she cried, her hands holding his head firmly in place.

She wanted him to eat her slit more than anything in the world, but she knew it had to be all slimy with Doc's cum. He would taste it. He would know.

She slid her feet further apart, pressing her open cunt onto his mouth. She steadied herself by holding onto his head, by pulling his face hard against her crotch. She knew she was wide open and sloppy as hell, but now she didn't care. She wanted him to eat her. His tongue felt so good in there, it was so slippery and darted in and out so fast. Much faster than a prick.

"Aw, Andy, that feels so good, so... so fucking good! There, Andy, I finally said it for you--fucking, fucking, fucking, yes, so fucking good!"

It was so stimulating, so different from fucking.

"Aw fuck! Andy, I'm coming!" she squealed.

Her knees went weak and she knew she was going to fall, but she had to have it for a few more seconds, just a few more seconds, and held tight to his head. Her orgasm rose and fell like a tidal wave, then rose again, harder and harder. She finally felt weak all over and fell backwards to the floor.

She lay on her back panting, her legs flopped wide apart. Andy looked at the pink folds of her cunt lips laying open and waiting. The hair was wet and glistening, matted back against her thighs. He could see the hole of her cunt and pushed his pants down. He came down on top of her and tried to kiss her.

"No, Andy," she cried, "your mouth is all covered with... with me. Just put your cock in there and fuck me."

"You never asked like that before," he said.

"I'll ask any way you want, just do it."

Andy moved his cock around her cunt, sliding back and forth.

"Stop teasing me," she hissed, reaching for his cock. She found it and pushed the tip into her hole. "Fuck me, Andy, fuck me!"

His shaft sank in.

"Aw, baby, that feels so good," she sighed.

Her knees came up and she grabbed his head and pulled his face down. She tasted herself on his mouth. It was the taste of sex and she tongued him wetly.

She didn't think she would want it like this after the fucking Doc gave her, but she was wanting it more than ever, needing it. His cock felt so good in there, moving, sliding, rubbing. It made her whole cunt feel soft and warm, and it made it hungry, too hungry for more. She lifted to meet his strokes.

"Will you do that again, Andy? With your mouth, I mean," she said.

"If you want me to," he answered.

"I want you to. Oh God, do I ever. I like it, honey. I came so hard."

"You're really with it tonight, honey. You must be in heat. I'm just gonna keep fucking, no stopping or pulling out or anything. I don't even care if I knock you up."

"I don't care, either, just fuck me," Beth said. If I'm not already that way, she thought grimly.

She knew he wouldn't last long like this, but had to hold him off until she made it again, herself. She was close, but needed a little more.

"Slow down, honey, don't stop, though. I'm close and I want to make it at the same time you do," she said.

Andy slowed to a steady thumping, but he knew it wouldn't be long. His nuts were tingling already, and if he didn't stop completely it would only be a matter of seconds. He felt her lurch under him and quit worrying. She was popping. He sped up his pace, the dizzying tingle already spreading the length of his cock. The warm, sticky stuff flowed, spurted wildly into his wife's heaving belly.

She had her legs locked around his back and they came together, the great feeling numbing them both.

"That was lovely, just lovely," Beth sighed, and fell limp.

Afterwards, they lay on the floor, Andy resting his head on her soft belly, his fingers toying in the sticky, matted hair.

It disturbed Beth, piqued her conscience that once she had imagined it was Doc fucking her. Twice, actually, because when she shot off with Andy she was thinking of Doc's big pecker. It seemed to heighten her orgasm. She felt guilty.

Beth sat at her desk rationalizing her feelings. What happened yesterday hadn't hurt Andy. It actually had improved it for both of them because last night was the best fuck they'd ever had. Fuck, yes, an excellent fuck. She savored the word, rolled it on her tongue. "Fuck." It said it all. She kind of liked it now.

She felt guilty about letting Doc fuck her, though, and knew that it must never happen again, no matter how good it had felt. And it had felt good, Oh Jesus, it had felt good. The thought made her pussy lips grow damp and tingle.

That night when Fred picked up Evelyn, Beth looked at the fat old devil in a new light. He was downright homely, overweight, and bald as a cue ball, but he had the biggest dong in town.

She half closed her eyes and tried to imagine it. Was it really that big? She told herself it was just female curiosity, but she would like to see it just once, hard and throbbing and sticking out of his pants. Of course, she never would.

Beth chided herself for her sudden preoccupation with the male sex organ. God, until yesterday the only cock she'd ever seen was Andy's.

"Hi Beth. Marriage must agree with you. You get better looking every time I see you," Fred said.

"Aw Fred," Beth said.

"Flatter her real good, Fred. Maybe she'll let you in her pants now that she knows what it's all about," Evelyn laughed.

Beth blushed and looked away.

"Evelyn, you're embarrassing the poor girl," Fred said.

"She's pretending," Evelyn said. She picked up her purse with one hand and grabbed Fred's crotch with the other. "Come on, big boy, mamma wants some of that." She looked at Beth. "Biggest dong in town, maybe the world." She winked as they went out.

The rest of the week went smoothly with Doc minding his manners. He didn't make a single pass at her. She was almost disappointed. He could at least flirt a little, he always had. On Friday, Doc was out of town so the girls closed up early.

Beth pulled her VW into the drive behind Andy's Ford. She wasn't surprised that he was home in the middle of the afternoon. In fact, she was hoping he would be home and almost honked, but decided to surprise him.

She noticed her mother's car in front of the house and wondered what she was doing there. Well, she would just sneak in and surprise them both. She tiptoed into the house, down the front hall and stopped abruptly, her mouth dropping open.

It wasn't her mother who had come calling, but her younger sister, Babs. Beth wanted to scream.

Babs sat on the couch, her blouse on the floor and her jeans open at the front. Andy stood in front of her, his pants and shorts around his feet, and his prick hard as a bar of iron poking into her mouth.

My God, she's just a baby, fifteen years old last week, Beth thought. She was too young to be sucking Andy's cock.

Babs was a good looking girl, maybe prettier than Beth. She had very good legs and her small tits were budding nicely. Her hair was straw blond, not dark brown like Beth's. It was obvious they were sisters.

Babs was making little wet sounds and moaning. Andy held her head while he fucked into her face. She had at least half his six inches already in her mouth, and took a little more each time Andy thrust inward.

Jesus, he's fucking her mouth just like he does my cunt, Beth thought.

She watched the lewd scene with horror, unable to move or make a sound. She saw the last inch push into the girl's mouth.

"She's got the whole thing in her mouth. How does she keep from gagging? How can she stand the filthy thing in her mouth?" Beth mumbled.

She saw that Babs had reached into her jeans.

Jacking herself off, Beth thought, the little monster.

Andy was hunching faster. He had reached down and was feeling one of her pert little tits. The nipple was hard and dark. Babs held his balls in one hand while she finger-fucked herself with the other.

"You sweet little bitch," Andy gasped, "you really know how to suck cock."

Beth felt the wetness in her panties and realized it was turning her on. She felt horrified. She was getting turned on by watching her baby sister suck her husband's cock.

She saw the big muscles in the back of Andy's legs go rigid. and knew what was about to happen. The dirty bastard was going to cum in her mouth. He was going to squirt that slimy shit right in her mouth.

"Oh, for Christ's sake, I'm coming. Eat it baby, swallow it," Andy yelled, hunching like crazy.

Babs held on and shook her head in the affirmative. She was bouncing on the couch like she was coming too.

Beth's eyes widened in their sockets. He was really doing it. He was coming in her mouth and she wasn't jerking away. She must be swallowing it. She was still rubbing the hell out of her cunt, too.

Beth watched her husband milk his cock dry before pulling out. He held it in front of her face while she licked it clean.

"Jesus, Babs, that's the best blow job I ever had," Andy said.

"It's better than jacking you off because I get more out of it, too. I had to bring myself off, but I came good so I'll forgive you. Remember the first time I jerked on your cock?"

Beth heard her husband answer in the affirmative and fled from the house. She got in the VW and put her head against the wheel. At least she had been drunk when she let Doc fuck her. It wasn't much of an excuse, but it was something. Andy had nothing. He was cold sober. And she hadn't done it with his brother or anything like that, either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.