Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 9: An Evening With Peg and John

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: An Evening With Peg and John - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

By Peggy

I was home alone on Monday, after John had left for work. I had sat over coffee for a while and thought back over the previous afternoon when I was at the motel with Doug and Skip. I had never been in a threesome before that and I now regretted missing that experience. I loved it. I was being played with or stimulated or fucked somewhere all afternoon and I loved that. The feel of one of their cocks in my pussy and the other in my ass as they fucked me, and their cocks rubbed against each other inside me through that thin membrane was unbelievable. I knew I wouldn't turn down an opportunity for that again in the future. I lazily wondered what three men would be like. I somehow knew I would know the answer to that question before too long. My ideal three men would be my husband, my father and my son with my daughter watching and helping... that image was almost too much and I almost came just thinking about it. In due time I thought I could make that happen. Hell I was pretty sure I could make it happen.

After showering and getting my horny self off with the shower head, I slipped into my working clothes. I spent the rest of the morning cleaning and straightening up the house for our dinner guest that night, well really my guest, Jake the Assistant Minister. He was a real young hunk and I did look forward to him, I looked forward to having him. I giggled to myself as I thought of that term, having him. I did plan on having him, and him having me in our bed while my sweet husband secretly watched us. Jake had been so obvious as he looked down my blouse at my bare breasts Sunday morning. I still had a little trouble realizing how far and fast things had gone since my dear John caught my dad and I fucking. I get all wet every time I think about that event that changed our lives, not to mention all the subsequent discussions and the outside sex John or I had had in the short couple of weeks since. Things had sure exploded, and promised to continue even more. I wondered if we needed to be a bit more careful.

Just then the phone rang, I recognized my husbands soft base voice, "Hi Kitten, how is my best girl? I need you to do something for me."

"Anything my love. I told you that. I will do anything you want me to. I am yours."

"Postpone your date with Jake the AM until tomorrow night."

"OK if that is what you want, is everything OK with you baby? I can cancel Jake if you like."

"No don't cancel. I think everything is ok, but I have had a problem this morning and I want us to have a nice relaxing dinner together tonight, have a few drinks, and some good conversation, maybe a little dancing. Be dressed sort of dressy at 6. I will pick you up and take you out for the evening. Just the two of us."

"Sounds wonderful, I will be ready when you get here. Do you want me to dress sexy or conservative?"

"Sexy, wear that red dress you wore yesterday with Doug and Skip."

"I'm sorry baby but I can't. It has lots of those funny white stains all over it and has to go to the cleaners." and she chuckled.

"Oh of course it does, Ok wear the navy blue low cut one. No underwear."

"You got it sweetheart. Are you ok John? Please be, you know I love only you in spite of what I have done with my body, right?"

"Yeah Peg, really nothing to worry about. I just need this talk with you. To be with you. Maybe on a regular basis."

Alright John, whatever you want... you know I do love you."

"And I love you Peg, more tonight." and he hung up.

I called Jake, and rearranged. He seemed disappointed. I told him I was disappointed too. That I looked forward to getting to know him real well. He perked up and said he could make it same time the next night and then asked me if my husband would join us? I told him probably for supper but usually he had to go by his office during the evening. Jake seemed eager to join us after that...

The roses, one dozen long stem yellow roses, were delivered from John at 2pm with the note, "To my one true love." I was thrilled.

I also had phone calls that afternoon from Sam, Doug, Daddy and Dawn, in that order. All were stimulating to say the least. All wanted to come by to see me. I begged off from them all telling them we would schedule something soon just not today. I admit I was a little worried about my husband and wanted to tend to him first and foremost. He really was the most important one to me.

At 6 I stood in the living room dressed in the sexy dress John asked for, with nothing else but hose and heels. The dress showed my breasts to great advantage and my trim legs too. It was sexy. By shifting in front of the mirror, I could just about show anything I wanted to show. I was getting nervous as I waited. I feared something was wrong. Had all of our screwing around caused John a problem. No one else I had talked to was having a problem, that was for sure. Of course none of the rest were married to me. I really didn't mind John being with the other women...

Fortunately John showed up 1 min after 6 in a freshly pressed navy blue suit and my favorite tie. He was gorgeous. He kissed me lovingly when I opened the door and I thanked him for the roses... He led me to the car, and I made sure I flashed my bare pussy at him as I got in. He just smiled at me and winked.

In the car I said to him, "OK my love, you know you have me very nervous about this. Are you OK? Are you having second thoughts about our new life style? Have I done something to cause you a problem?"

He looked over and ran his eyes over me lovingly making me feel so good. When he looked at me like that I just wanted to take my clothes off and consume him. He chuckled and said, "I don't think anything is a problem sweetheart. I like what we have been doing and want to continue. But I want us to have a date like tonight once a week to make sure nothing slips. Slide over here next to me my wife."

I breathed a sigh of relief and slid over as close as I could get to my main man. His hand dropped onto my bare thigh and I opened my legs for him. But before anything got interesting we pulled into this nice dinner/dance club and John pulled up to the valet parking. John patted my bare pussy and said, "Give the kid a show."

I slid over and when the valet opened my door for me my skirt was up around my ass and as I stepped out he had a nice long look at my bare pussy. I watched him stare at it briefly and then stepped on out and smiled at the cute young guy as I pushed my skirt down slowly. He sure enjoyed it, that showed clearly in his pants.

We were seated immediately, I like that about this place. My daddy had brought me here a few times over the years. John a few times too. John ordered our drinks and meal and then we relaxed against each other in the high privacy booth over our dinner. John's hand was on my thigh again and I opened up for him. My husband started, "Peg, I want us to have a private date like this weekly. I want us to talk about what we have done and make sure everything is working for you and I. I don't plan on ever turning you loose. What we have is almost unbelievable. We need to take very good care of it and us. Specially the us. Don't misunderstand, I love the wide open sex. I have loved watching your dad and your son fucking you. I am hard right now just thinking about it. I loved you being with Doug and Skip in a threesome. Wish I could have watched that."

I interrupted him, "You can honey, I can invite the two of them over anytime you like. They made it clear when they dropped me off that they are both eager to do it again. Me too if you are ok with it."

"Good, we will do that soon. Maybe very soon. Everything turns me on. Your flashing the valet kid had me hard. I wondered if you wanted to fuck him. He is about Skip's age when he was in high school."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.