Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 8: The Next Sunday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Next Sunday - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

This Sunday started out as a more normal day for us. We went to church after a lazy breakfast. chatted with a lot of friends. Occasionally during the service Peggy would lean over and draw my attention to a couple and say,

"I have heard they swing. Would you like her?"

I would smile and whisper in her ear, "Definitely... but you just want to fuck him, don't kid me."

It wasn't very spiritual but it was a lot of fun. At one point I whispered to Peggy,

"I bet you would love to fuck that young assistant pastor wouldn't you?"

She looked at me with this devilish grin on her face and nodded slowly.

"Really?"

Again she nodded.

"Do you think he is available for that? Hell he can't be over 24." She smiled and said softly,

"I have heard things. And he is as old as our Douglas."

"Ask him over for dinner tonight, if he accepts I will get called away to the office."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you want him?"

She smiled and blew me a kiss.

When the service ended she left me saying she would meet me at the car. On my way I had another close encounter with Patty and then with Jill. They were both very warm in their greeting. My good looking mother-in-law was very affectionate with her full body hug. No question about her message now. She said softly,

"Why haven't I seen you lately? We should get together for coffee of something..." and she let it trail off as her hand rested on my chest and her loins gently touched mine below.

I was going to have to take my good looking mother-in-law to lunch soon. I kissed her on the lips lightly and said,

"How about lunch Tuesday, just the two of us, about one oclock, meet me at the steak house out on the highway, OK?"

She smiled and nodded and then kissed me and I felt her tongue flick out briefly. The message was clear. I was wondering where I would take her after lunch.

Then moments later before I even had patty off my mind, as we hugged, Jill whispered to me that her husband Jim was going out of town overnight right after lunch. I loved my new world. I had no idea what had happened to change it so but I loved it. I wondered if it was pheromones... or just attitude? Jill's loins were pressing into my semi hard cock. Her message was clear too. Had I died and gone to heaven?

Jim the head pastor was at the door doing the hand shaking duty while I played with his wife. I noticed the young assistant starting to put the stuff away up front. I watched as my darling Peg walked toward him. She looked so damn good. Her cute ass moved in an exagerated fashion, screaming "come fuck me". How could he say no? I hugged Jill tighter and she felt my cock against her again. She smiled whispering "Call me" and I felt her pussy sway to and fro across me. She kissed my lips briefly and moved away to mingle with others, and I made it to my car without stumbling over my cock.

It seemed to take a long time and when Peggy got to the car she stuck out her lower lip in a pout, "Not tonight, he has to meet with the board, Pastor Jim has to go out of town." Then with a bright smile she said, "But he will be over tomorrow night at 6."

Then I noticed several buttons undone on her blouse and a good deal of interesting cleavage was showing. It was buttoned earlier. I leaned her way just a little and her hard little pink nipples were in clear view. I love this woman. I smiled and asked, "Was your blouse that open when you talked to him?"

She smiled and nodded her head rapidly.

"Did he notice?"

"Yes, he seemed very interested in what was in my blouse. I am so glad I didn't wear a bra today."

I shared my contact with her mom and Jill. She smiled from ear to ear,

"They want you bad. I can't blame them."

As we got into the car I asked, "How come since I learned about you and your dad and Sam, it seems everyone is ready to fuck. In two weeks we seem to be fucking all the time, with new partners. I love it but I don't understand."

"John, I can give you my opinion, at least what I hope it is. Everybody in the world, almost, wants to fuck. When they find someone who is open and shows their desire too, most people will come out to play. Works for me."

I didn't know if it was true but it worked for me.

That afternoon we had planned on catching up on the normal household chores that we reserved for weekends. That was before the phone rang.

It was our son again, guess he couldn't get enough of his mother's pussy. Hell I couldn't either. I was on the extension again as Peggy talked to him. He started,

"Hi sweetheart, how is my favorite partner?"

"Willing as usual my sweet son."

"Guess who I ran into?"

"No idea. Did you make love to her?"

"It was a him, not a her?"

"Oh, did you fuck him?"

They both laughed, little did my son know we knew.

"It was Skip Jackson, they have moved back in town, he and his cute wife, Sally."

"Oh so you want to fuck her?" Peggy was cracking herself up.

"I already did mom, in high school. I may again. She and Dawn spent quite a bit of time together this week. She and Skip are like Dawn and I?"

"Swingers?"

"Well we don't consider it that. We are more selective. But they like to share partners with good friends. I think they are coming over to dinner next week end."

"Hmmm, sounds like fun."

"It will be, oh Dawn told me Dad knows about you and I fucking, that he watched us."

"Yes, do you mind. Your dad and I have come to an understanding. Like your's and Dawn's. He loved watching you fuck me."

"Awesome, he isn't mad at me?"

"Not at all, he loved watching us."

"Where is dad now?"

"He had to go to his office for a while." she lied as she winked at me.

"Dawn loved fucking him. She wants him again soon. She talked to me for a long time about how good he was."

"He wants her again too. Damn baby this is making me hot. Can you come over?"

"I would love too but maybe we ought to go somewhere else. I have an old friend with me."

"An old friend... what do you mean?"

"Skip, I want to bring Skip with me."

"You want me to... ?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck both of us."

"Is Skip with you now? Has to be him since you brought him up earlier."

"Yes he is with me, can the two of us come get you? Mom, have you ever been to a motel with two men?"

"No never... You would be ok with that? Me with Skip?"

"Mom, I know Skip fucked you when we were still in high school."

"I had a suspicion you knew. You could have joined us back then. I wanted you too."

"So it is ok with you if we come get you for the afternoon?"

I looked at my husband and he nodded his agreement.

"I guess so honey, I have never done that before, two men."

"Dawn loves it, you will too."

"OK sweetheart, I will be ready when you get here."

"No panties or bra mom, just that little red silk dress that hugs you."

She giggled knowing what that dress would allow, total access. It was low cut and slit up the sides very high. I loved that dress too.

"Ok baby. Hurry, you have me so hot already. Tell Skip I look forward to seeing him again."

She hung the phone up and looked at me to see if she could read any objection. I just smiled and soon she smiled too.

"This OK with you? Skip is very aggressive, probably more now than in high school. My son is in heat for me again, you ok for me to go, if I go is it ok to have a threesome with the two of them?"

"Very OK, we will have a lot of stories to swap tonight I think, I am going to call Jill, I can't refuse that little invitation she gave me. Call me on my cell phone when you are ready to head home."

After a long deep kiss, Peggy showered and came down in the little red dress. Much cleavage, her full breasts showed a lot of flesh above the dress, her hard nipples screamed for attention and the dress hugged her like skin. She looked so fuckable.

I stayed out of sight as Peggy walked out to get in Doug's car. Skip sat in the passenger seat and had this huge smile on his face. Hell he should, he was about to become reaquainted with the best piece of ass in town. He got out and let Peg slide into the middle of the front seat, his hands on her ass as she got in. I thought, number four and number five, no number five and number three, then I gave up on the numbers and smiled. I watched as Skip and Peggy met in a deep kiss as they backed out of the driveway and I could see his hand on her tits. She was in for some afternoon. I was eager to hear all about it.

I reached for the phone and the phone book. I didn't know the number to the parsonage. Jill answered on the second ring. Her voice was sexy as hell. Somehow I never noticed that in church.

"Hello this is Jill."

"Hi Jill, John Trainer here. How are you? Did Jim get away on schedule?"

She chuckled softly, "Yes, he is on the way to the regional meeting in Dumont tonight. Back late tomorrow. Guess I am all alone for awhile. I have lots of reading to do." There was a soft teasing lilt to her voice. It was delicious.

"Jill would it be possible for me to drop by the parsonage for a few minutes this afternoon. There are some things I need feminine advice on. Some things about my wife."

"Peggy is such a darling girl. Everyone loves her. Yes I think that would be fine. You can come over anytime. I need to hop in the shower but I will be ready by the time you get here."

I thought, and so will I you sweet gorgeous little thing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.