Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 7: Dawn and John, Doug and Peggy and Don't Forget Pam

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dawn and John, Doug and Peggy and Don't Forget Pam - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Dawn was waiting for me completely nude just inside the door to their apartment. I had called her on her cell phone as soon as I hung up from Peggy. She said she would hurry home from work, to give her 20 minutes. Now she posed as I took in her great lythe young body. She smiled and said,

"Interested ?"

I chuckled as I carried her to their bedroom.

I ate her, I fucked her pussy, I ate her again, I came in her mouth. She was a superb fuck with a very talented pussy. She could give my Peg a run for the money. I knew I wanted lots of this pussy. And I knew it would be available to me anytime I wanted it. Later we lay wrapped in each other and she said,

"What happened to change you Dad? You could have fucked me anytime since I met you but you always treated me like you didn't know that. Hell John, I fufked your son the night I met him and I had a date with a different guy."

"Baby I didn't know you were so available. Wish I had. Until recently when Peggy told me she had learned from Doug that you liked to fuck around with other men. I was thrilled to hear that. I have lusted after you since I first saw you with that hot body of yours. I was just hesitant to fuck my son's wife."

"Oh damn dad, I'm glad you got over that, I've wanted you so bad. I was fucking several guys beside your son even back then. I still am. I just adore sex. Why now? Don't get me wrong, I am delighted, just curious."

"A lot has happened in the last few days Dawn. I learned Peggy was cheating on me, having a long term affair, actually a couple of them. I caught her with one of them when I came home early. They didn't see me. As I watched them fuck I realized I loved watching. In fact I have also watched her with a different male since then. Peg and I talked a lot later. I was surprised at how much it turned me on to see another guy fucking my wife and hear about others. We decided we still loved each other as much or more than ever, so now we both want to play. She will continue with her affairs and has my encouragement to add more. She told me a lot of stories about her sex adventures in the years before. I have a lot of catching up to do."

"Hmm I am so glad dad. When you came on to me Sunday I was so happy. At first I couldn't believe it, then I was delighted. I wanted to take you to the car or anywhere right then. I was so eager to fuck you. I expect to have you frequently now my sweet dear, I do love your cock... and your tongue."

"You will see me a lot, I am new at this. There are so many ladies I sense are available in this town. I admit I want to try several of them."

"I bet there are, and you are really ok with Peg playing around too?"

"Very OK, I love watching her get fucked."

"Do I know her lovers?"

"Yes."

"But you are not going to tell me?"

"Not today. Maybe soon."

I was hard again and I pushed her on her back and mounted her as she guided my cock into her sweet cunt again. As I stroked deeply she moaned softly with pleasure. After a few minutes she said,

"Damn you feel so good in me, but dad, tell me, do you like anal sex too?"

"I love it with Peggy."

"Ease your cock out and drop it down into my ass. I feel the need to be stretched back there."

I eased back until the head was just out, I felt her hand wrap around my cock and push it lower. It settles against her asshole and she said,

"Now... Push gently dad."

I did and it slowly eased past her tight sphincter. She groaned with pleasure.

"More please."

In a few minutes it was all the way in, she sighed,

"Oh yes, now fuck me dad, that feels so good. Fuck me slowly and deeply."

As we regained our rhythm together she moaned frequently and had several little orgasms. She did love a cock in her ass.

Then after a few more minutes of silent pleasure she spoke again

"Dad, how open are you about sex."

"More and more daily. I think I am ok with anything now Honey"

"How about incest?"

"I have a lot of fantasies there. I love the idea."

"I hope so, do you know your son is dying to fuck his mother. Would you be ok with that?"

I chuckled, she obviously didn't know I knew, and I kissed her and said, "Yeah, Peg and I have already talked about incest. She is very much in favor of it. I guess I am too. Peg has known for some time that Doug wanted to fuck her and she was more than willing but wanted him to start it. I liked the idea of the two of them together. In fact, Dawn, hell why play games baby? I know he fucked her last Sunday, I watched them from our closet. It was awesome."

Then I started to cum, I moaned "Now work that ass of yours, I am about to come again."

Shortly we crashed both very satisfied, and there was a pause in the movement. I pulled my limp cock out of her. As I kissed her she hugged me tight, then she said,

"We are going to have so much fun. This town is sex crazy John. I think everyone is fucking around. Welcome to the party baby. I hope you save some of this for me in the future."

There was another pause then Dawn said, "One more thing, I probably should let you discover this your self but that might take too long, it's about your daughter. Carol is dying to fuck you too dad, just like Doug was dying to fuck Peggy and I was dying to fuck you. Carol and Doug and I have talked about you and Peggy so much. She is something else in bed. She and Doug have been screwing for several years. I have watched them fuck everytime she comes home, and I join them in a threesome most times too. She is a great fuck and a fantastic pussy muncher. She's pretty experienced John. Just let her know you are interested and she will respond like I did this morning. She will fuck your head off. I hope you like bisexual women?"

"I love bisexual women."

"Good, most of us are. I am, Carol is." And she smiled. "Is Peggy?"

"I think Peggy is open to anything."

She smiled bigger, "Hmmm good. Carol and I want to eat Peggy's pussy too. I guess there is not much we don't want to do. Consider us all your toys dad."

I wanted Carol but was having a hard time thinking about her like that, and told Dawn. She crawled out of bed and pulled a huge photo album from under the bed, flopping it beside me. Then sitting Indian style, she gave me a great shot of her pussy. I could see some of my cum still inside her. Then she opened the book.

The first picture was one of Doug fucking his sister doggie style as Carol ate Dawn's pussy. Dawn laughed,

"Like that one sweetheart. Wouldn't you like to be where Doug is?"

There were many pictures of Doug and Dawn and Carol and a number of other young people in all shades of sex. I was jealous of these strange guys fucking my daughter and Dawn and some females I didn't know. Damn I wanted Carol too and planned on having her soon. I wished Peggy could see these. Then she flipped the page and there was Doug, on his knees in front of this guy with a hard cock, my son was sucking his cock eagerly.

Dawn giggled as I looked at that one, "Maybe I shouldn't have shown you that one. Bisexuality is pretty common these days John, all of the females in our group and most of the males are into sex with either gender."

I just smiled.

When I got home Doug's car wasn't in the drive so I assumed the coast was clear. I found Peg on our bed, freshly fucked. She smiled up at me and said,

"Dessert is ready."

It was a tasty dessert. I was getting addicted to that particular dessert. Pussy juice laced with cum. Yum...

We swapped details of our afternoon. She was delighted I had been with Dawn and all of my stories. She was surprised about the pictures but I could tell she was delighted. I didn't tell her about the one with Doug sucking a cock. I could also tell she was eager to try everything with Dawn and Carol and no telling who else. She said she and Doug had fucked all afternoon, fucked and talked. That his cock hardly left her pussy except during the final time he fucked her in the ass. I thought it sounded familiar. Then Peggy said,

"Honey, our kids do some heavy duty sex with a number of people. We didn't talk names but they have a large group of friends they swap and fuck around with. Even an occasional orgy of 20 couples more or less. They are very careful about who and make sure everyone has a clean bill of health. John, I want to go to some of those with them. It gets wild. Doug said one night Dawn fucked 12 guys, one right after the other. He called it a train. She loved it. Could barely walk the next day but she said she would do it again. I want to do that. To see what it is like. Would that be OK with you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.