Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 6: Peggy's Diary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Peggy's Diary - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

From time to time Peggy will put a current entry to her diary in to help you understand her feelings about what has happened lately in her family and friends. And from time to time she will write a section of a Chapter. It will indicate [BY PEGGY] when that is the case. Otherwise it will be by me, John. I don't think anyone else will write any but it will indicate if that is the case. Who knows.

[BY PEGGY]

Dear Diary

Once again I return to my diary to share my most intimate thoughts. I first wrote in these books the day I decided I was going to let my daddy to take my virginity. All the plotting and planning and then the actuall event. Of course I wrote a lot after that day about regular sex with daddy, and a few other boys and men during high school and college. But now another major event has taken place that I want to record in these books, my collection of sex diaries. I finally got my son to fuck me this afternoon. It was so unbelievably exciting and sooooo good. And my dear sweet loving husband John was in full support of it and he secretly watched us as our son fucked me. Now John has watched my daddy and my son both fuck me. Says he wants to watch others. I am all for that. I love it when he watches. He says he does too.

But back to Doug, this day I talked to my son on the phone after church about lots of things but as usual we got around to sex. He got bolder than ever before and then he said he was coming over to fuck me. I waited for my son to come to my home, to my bed, to give me what I had wanted for years and when it happened, it was really unbelievable. The tension as Douglas and I had talked so openly on the phone, was unreal. We both knew we were starting something new and wonderful. I can't help but keep saying it over and over, I waited here nude in my bed, waiting with my legs spread for him as he had told me to do, waiting for my son to do something I had wanted for so long. And I finally got it. He finally fucked me. It was so beautiful, so good, I never believed it could be like that. It was not like with any other man. Sex with my father has always been special, and John is still my favorite lover, though I do prefer Sam's big cock, but my son... well he was not like with any other guy in the world. Made me wish I had another son...

As I said, my sweet husband watched Doug fuck me, watched as our son came into our bedroom naked, just like I was, as he touched me all over, as I took his well developed, hard cock into my mouth and felt his full round knob fill it. He fucked my mouth gently and I managed to let his cock ease into my throat. It was wonderful. Then my husband watched our son as he fucked my hot wet pussy and ate me and fucked me and ate me even more. It was spectacular. Later when our son had left, it was even wilder as my husband fucked me with our son's cum just fresh in my pussy.

I wanted to talk to John more tonight about Doug and me. That was what I needed to do. Talk to someone about it. I couldn't get enough of reliving it. John was so cute over it, he really does love to see me get fucked. So far he has watched my father and my son... with me. but I needed to tell someone about how wonderful it was to finally fuck my son. Unfortunately John went to sleep. So let me tell you diary. Maybe next week sometime, John will settle down so I can talk to him, til then I will settle for writing it here. Like I used to do with Daddy, and Dwain, and Skip and Sam...

Diary, sex seems different for me than other women I think. My daddy taught me well. To daddy sex was a super sport, to be participated in as much as safely possible. He taught me that. I loved it, and the more sex I had with daddy and a couple of daddy's friends, a few other neighborhood boys, and a few local men, the easier it got for me to enjoy sex with someone I didn't plan on spending my life with. Daddy and I would fuck and then lay and talk about other guys I had let fuck me recently. Daddy got a kick out of that too. Pin any name you want on me, I loved sex then. I still do. I can hardly wait to tell daddy about Douglas and I.

I first realized I wanted my son in bed when he was 13. That doesn't begin to explain what I mean. I wanted to consume my son sexually. He was a big boy for his age and he matured very early. I watched my son in the shower, in bed in the morning, I watched him masturbate whenever I could. I loved the look of his cock. I touched it a few mornings while he was still asleep, I even took it a couple of inches in my mouth a few mornings when he was 16-17. I flashed my body at him ever chance I got. I know I made his cock hard often. I had this idea in my head he had to make the move on me for it to be acceptable for me to fuck my own son. He never did... until today and then it was very mutual. I look back now and think I fucked Skip because I couldn't have Doug. Or at least I thought I couldn't have Doug. Finally now Doug is mine to enjoy too. Skip was a young lover, I loved the sex with him, but he still wasn't my son. I wouldn't have passed up Skip but no comparison with my Doug. I just wished I had had Doug when he was a lot younger. I realize now that my Doug and his wife are like me and my daddy, sport fuckers. I think John will become one very soon. He may already be one in spirit. Dawn will help him in that very soon. She is my kind of girl.

Diary, I will do anything my son wants me to do, fuck him, his friends, whatever. He is now one of my men, John, Daddy, Doug and Sam. I will do anything for them. Anything! I think I want to have sex with Dawn too. That will be new. Til next time diary, sorry I ramble so - Hope you like my thoughts... I do. - Peggy


The next morning as we showered my wife and I were like two kids, laughing and teasing all about our previous afternoon, when I had watched my son fuck his beautiful mother for the first time. We were both still turned on and thrilled over what happened. Unfortunately I had to get to work this morning before too long and so we didn't have time to mess around too much. As she stood there nude drying her fukk body, I again thought how I loved to look at my sexy nude wife and my mind kept flashing to images of her riding her dad's cock and spreading her trim legs for her horny son. We made it through a fun breakfast as we talked and touched and held hands like new lovers. Then as we cleaned up the kitchen she said,

"John my perfect husband, we have really started something. Is there anything you don't want me to do, anyone you don't want me to fuck? How much of a slut can I be?"

"No restrictions kitten, I want you to enjoy it all just like I am going to do. I will tell you everything that happens to me and I want you to do the same. I plan to try to enjoy everything that appeals to me. I am fine with you doing the same. I love being married to a lady as hot as you sweetheart. We just don't want to hit the newspaper or get arrested."

She laughed, "I think I can keep us out of the paper. Honest I will try... Oh baby, I am going to drive by Doug's and Dawn's this morning, I want to talk to Dawn some more about Doug and me."

"Just talk?"

"Well who knows?"

"I envy you, if I didn't have this required meeting I would go with you."

"Hmmm John, I would love for you to go with me, I am eager to watch you fuck our son's wife. Promise me you will arrange that soon. And I would love for us to play with her together."

Well Peg left and I got to work. I soon had the day and the past problems under control. My boss came by and told me there would be a $5000 bonus for me at the end of the month for my storm recovery effort. Turned out we had lost no money or clients due to our prompt attention to their storm problems. I thanked him and thought about how much Peggy and I would enjoy that cruise she had wanted to go on. I smiled as I thought about the possibilities, the fun we might have.

Mid morning my phone rang, it was Peg.

"Hi sweetheart, I am parked outside my office, I wanted to share this with you now before I went inside. I wish you had been with me. Dawn was there alone as I expected, Doug had gone to work already. She opened the door with only a thin little robe on. God she looked sexy. I wondered if she met everyone at her door like that. She led me into the kitchen and poured us both coffee. When she sat down her robe opened and her dark pussy hair shined up at me. You know I had never had sex with another female before today... but my mouth went dry and my pussy screamed at me for attention. Then Dawn said

"God Peggy, all Doug could talk about last night was how great it was fucking you. If you enjoyed it as much as he did it was super."

"I loved it Dawn, I've wanted it to happen for years. There is something different about fucking your child. Maybe you will know the feeling someday. Gives a whole new meaning to having kids. I hope you don't mind sharing him with me."

"Not if you still are willing to share John with me."

John I think I was pretty obvious as I kept stealing glances at her pussy. I know I was getting so wet wondering how to start something with my beautiful daughter-in-law. On the way over to her house I had made up my mind to do my best to explore sex with Dawn. Then to my delight Dawn leaned over toward me and her lips found mine... so softly. It was a feather light kiss and I heard myself moan just as softly. She pressed her lips a little firmer and I felt her tongue dart out briefly. This was a position I was familiar with, some one was playing with me, trying to seduce me. Her hand came to my face. John, I was ready to let her do anything she wanted. I think she knew it. She continued to kiss me and stroke my face. As she continued to kiss me lightly she said,

"Doug is so eager to fuck you again Peggy, and eat your pussy again, he said your pussy tasted so good. And that your cunt squeezed his cock so great. Your son is hooked on you."

"Hmmm Dawn love, you are turning me on fierce baby, Doug's cock felt so good in me, and he does know how to eat pussy. He can have me anytime. Damn Dawn, since John and I have decided to open up our marriage, all I think of is sex."

I felt her hand on my bare thigh, my mini skirt wasn't covering much, and her fingers were inches from my pussy. Her tongue came back into my mouth and I sucked on it and groaned. I slipped my hand inside her robe onto her bare breast. As I played with the nipple her fingers found my wet slit and I opened my legs for her. The kiss got even hotter and then Dawn said,

"Peggy I have to taste your pussy, will you let me make love to you."

"Oh God yes Dawn, If you will teach me how to eat you."

Somehow we managed to find our way into their bed nude and we swapped off eating each other for over an hour. I loved it John. I still prefer a cock but Dawn's mouth was soooo nice. And honey, I do love to eat pussy too."

At that point my wife kissed me over the phone and said she had to get to work. If she could just get her mind off of sex for a few minutes.

I understood, I had to sit there and think about all the tough problems of the office to get my cock to go down.

As lunch approached I heard a knock at my open door and saw Stan standing there, beside him his cute sexy wife Bambi. They were both smiling broadly so I assumed things were working out better for them after their breakup when Stan had caught his wife Bambi fucking their neighbor in their bed. I waved them in and motioned toward the chairs at one end of my desk. We were all talking at once as Stan closed my office door and sat down. I admit I wasn't listening as I enjoyed the sway of Bambi's full breasts obviously unrestrained under her thin blouse, not to mention her tan legs revealed high up her trim thighs beneath her mini skirt. As she sat down I got a nice view of those long sexy legs. I might have thought after having just been caught cheating that she would dress a little less revealing, but I was glad she hadn't changed. At least I hoped nothing had changed with her, that she would still be available. When I raised my eyes to hers she smiled knowing full well I had been looking at her long legs. As Stan sat in the chair beside her I looked at him and asked,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.