Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 4: The Talk

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Talk - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

After confessing to me of the four men she had fucked behind my back over our married life of some twenty years, my wife Peggy had just asked me "Where do we go from here?" I didn't say so but I was confident we would be fine, if in for a wild ride. I had been trying to figure out how to talk my wife into just this life style for some time.

I had just spent an enormous volly into her sweet spot and it was flooding back, draining down on me. I smiled and said, "I need a shower, either I came a lot or..." We laughed as we headed for the shower arms around each other.

The few clothes we wore went into the dirty clothes hamper and Peg and I stepped into the big shower off of our bedroom. We slowly washed each other and as I thoroughly washed her big melons she stroked my limp cock clean. I stopped and kissed her, hugging her to me closely,

"I assume, if it didn't cause problems between us, my dear wife, you would like to continue fucking your Dad and Sam as well as me, and you really wouldn't be opposed to fucking a few others as well."

She looked at me for several long seconds, like she couldn't believe what I had just said... finally she said,

"You know how much I love sex John, I never seem to get enough. Soon after I finish with one wonderful cock I am ready to go again. Maybe not exactly but close. In the last year I have been fucked by my three men more than any other time in my life and I would hate to let any of it go. I have thought about other men but I was afraid to branch out anymore. If you are really and truly ok with it, I would like to keep it up with Daddy and Sam and of course you. As I said, I am yours. You can have me anyway you can dream up. I just love you so much. I will do anything to keep you happy."

"And others? Other men?"

"If that is your pleasure, yes others. I trust you completely. I know I would enjoy more. I will be available to anyone you say my husband."

"And other women?"

"If you mean you with other women, yes I would like for that to happen, I wouldn't feel so selfish if you were messing around too, but you can't fall for any of them - you are mine. They are just sport fucks. I would love to hear about them if you don't mind sharing it with me." She paused for a moment then continued, "If you mean me with another woman, I never have done that but I have wondered about how it would be. I think I would enjoy it with the right woman or maybe women. To show you how kinky I am darlin, I have wondered what it would be like to watch you with another man. When I think of me eating another woman's pussy I also think of you sucking another man's cock. I love that fantasy."

I just smiled at her last comment, I wasn't going to admit my feelings on that subject yet. "It would seem redundant to say you have no problem with incest."

She chuckled, "Yes so it seems."

"When you were fucking Skip, did you ever think of fucking our son Doug?"

She smiled as if she had been expecting this question. "Yes I thought about it a lot. The idea appealed to me even back then. Doug is handsome and well hung, just like you. I have seen him with his morning hardons when I woke him so many times and was tempted to go for it, like I did with Skip. I am sure our son would would have liked to be with me. I have caught him looking at me with such lust for years. He stops by, when I am here alone, a lot for coffee with his mom. Usually before I am dressed in anything but my thin robe. He flirts with me and flatters me and we talk about sex a lot. I have been pretty careless with my robe from time to time revealing everything. It excites the hell out of me for him to peek. Him too in an obvious manner, but he has never made the move on me... so far. I have seriously been hoping he would try. He tells me about the sex with our sexy daughter-in-law, Dawn. They are hot. She is a lot like me I think, loves sex. Doug hasn't come out and said it, but I think they have an open marriage. He has hinted strongly that Dawn has been with a number of others, and that he has too. Back when Skip and I were going hot and heavy I think Doug suspected. It seemed sometimes he almost accommodated us so we could be alone. I wonder if he knew? I almost hope he did. Is that what you want my sweet husband, for me to entertain our son? Would you like to fuck Dawn? Oh damn John, this all makes me so hot. There is so much we might do... it can be so good for us."

The water in the shower was getting cold so we got out and dried each other off. We dressed and started fixing lunch. She was working at the sink and I was setting the table. We hadn't said much but then when she spoke it was clear what she had still been thinking about, she said, "John, according to Doug, Dawn is particularly hot for you. He has hinted that she finds you sexy and so attractive. I agree with her. I think you are the sexiest man alive. Especially now that I see how broad minded you can be. I know I don't have a lot or room to bargain but if you would fuck Dawn, I would love to fuck Doug. I think we would all four love it. Maybe the four of us could all get together sometime. That sounds like so much fun, I've never done anything like that. But I would love to."

I walked up behind her and slid my hands under her arms and cupped her full breasts one more time. I kissed her neck where she loves it and pushed my hard cock against her fine ass through our clothes. Then I said into her ear softly, "You want Doug and I to double fuck you?"

She groaned, "Oh yes..."

"Maybe your dad and I will double fuck you too."

"Yes... please..."

"And Sam and I..."

"Yes, yes, but I can't take Sam in my ass yet."

I wanted her again and she was ready. I pulled my cock out, threw her skirt up on her ass and pulled her sheer panties to the side. She bent forward and pushed her ass back to accept me as she spread her great legs. My cock slipped in so easily and damn her hot wet pussy felt wonderful... I guess a lot of us agreed on that, at least five of us. Maybe more, I wasn't sure my dear wife had told me everything yet. I wanted to know it all. I figured that as she grew confident I wasn't angry about her lovers she would tell me everything. In fact I was wondering how I could arrange to watch all of her previous lovers with her at sometime in the near future.

As I slid into my wife I told her "I like the sound of all of that too baby... maybe I will stop by the kid's place sometime soon, after Doug has left for work. And see how easy our daughter-in-law is. I bet she is one hot thing in bed."

She was meeting my thrusts eagerly as she answered, "And maybe next time our son stops here for coffee in the morning he will get a lot more than coffee from his mom. Maybe you could watch our son fuck me. I would love to watch you fuck Dawn."

The sex was awesome and lasted a very long time. Over lunch finally we would just look at each other and break out in a grin. She looked at me and said, "I love you, where has this wild side of you been hiding? Just think of the fun we have missed."

"No," I replied, "Just think of the fun we are going to have now."

She reached over and took my hand in hers and said, "John, please tell me you still love me and I'm not going to wake up and find my husband has left me?"

"Peggy, I do love you, I love everything about you, all that I knew before and all that I know now. We are going to raise our sex life to new heights my darling wife. You and I have just begun."

Peggy shivered as she realized the depth of her husband's lust. That was when she decided she would never say no to ANYTHING he wanted her to do.

We finally had lunch and then curled up together in our big bed for a nap. We had spent a lot of energy this Saturday morning.

When I woke up Peggy was not in our bed, I got up and pulled on a t-shirt and some old nylon jogging shorts. Made my cock feel sexy as hell. I went looking for my sexy wife. I found her sunning in the back yard in her tiny bikini. It covered so little to be a huge tease. I loved it. She looked up at me from the chase lounge and smiled, "Hi lover."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.