Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 3: Confession

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Confession - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The next morning was Saturday, at breakfast, as Peg set my coffee in front of me, she leaned down and kissed me sweetly,

"I want you to know how much I love you and how much I appreciate the way you have reacted to learning about my dad and I. Over all the years I have worried about what would happen when you found out. It had to happen sooner or later. Some how I thought it might be like this. I hoped it would be. You are so easy going and our love is so solid, I hoped this would be the way you handled it. I wanted to tell you since day one but I was afraid. And it was so easy to just do it and be quiet. Just know I am yours totally, I will do anything you want me to. I trust you with every fiber of my being. What I do with my dad will never take away from you my dearest husband."

I kissed her again and said, "Be careful what you say hon, I might be more kinky than you think."

She smiled with this funny look on her face, "I repeat, I am yours." As if challenging me.

I sipped my coffee as she sat down over hers and just looked at me as I sat there pondering some of the things I had fantasized about over the years. I had so many questions I didn't know where to start. When did I want to ask her who else she had fucked or was currently fucking? How did I tell her I wanted us to have open sex with others, including our children? How do you broach the fact you want to see your wife with another woman? How would she feel about me with other women? Then I started,

"Peg I think we may have opened Pandora's box. But I think we will both enjoy it. First I want us to be completely and totally honest with each other from now on. No lies ever. OK?"

She smiled and nodded, "No lies, no more... I promise."

She stared at me and then said, "You have a lot on your mind don't you? I have some things to tell you. No more lies right, I assume you want to know if there has been others, besides daddy?"

I chuckled, "From that little intro, obviously there have been."

She dropped her eyes and just nodded.

"Very many?" I asked.

She blushed and asked, "How many is many?"

"Is it over a dozen?"

"No no of course not."

I smiled, "More than six?"

She shook her head to indicate no, then said, "three," and she looked at me to see my reaction and added, "four counting daddy."

I didn't react, my mind was rushing all over the place wondering who. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. "I need to know who."

"Oh baby, please love me, this is so hard. Now I feel so embarrassed."

"I do love you, don't be embarrassed and I am not upset at all, I am a little surprised. I didn't have a clue. How could I have missed catching on?"

"Over the years I tried to make it up to you every way I could, I never said no to you for sex, I did anything you wanted to do sexually. I tried to be the best wife I could be for you, sexually and every other way. I won't lie John, I enjoyed the outside sex every time. I love sex and I love variety and it has all been good. I somehow didn't feel what I was doing was wrong because you never did without anything from me. I know society doesn't see it that way but I do."

"Good, I am glad you enjoyed it but I think you are stalling Peg."

She blushed and dropped her eyes. "Can I tell it my way, from the beginning?"

"Sure but I want details."

"Daddy was my first, we had always been so close. When I hit 12 I learned to masturbate, after that my eyes were open and I looked a lot. I watched my parents fuck about a million times. They did everything and I would watch and get myself off imagining it was me, not mom, getting fucked. Then I started getting this idea of seducing Daddy. I noticed him staring at my body as it matured and I ran around in next to nothing to entice him. He loved to look but nothing else happened. Then one week when I was just 14 mom went to see her folks in California and left the two of us alone for a week. I was determined to loose my virginity that week one way or the other, it was going to be daddy or the first guy I ran into after giving up on daddy."

I smiled and said, "Sounds like you, you always were determined to get what you wanted."

"I got you didn't I John?"

"You did and you still have me... But go on please?"

"I hung around with daddy. I didn't wear panties or a bra that week and I was already a c cup. I flashed my bare body at him at every chance and after a couple of days of his looking, but nothing else, I got exasperated and said 'Daddy damn it, don't you know I am alive?' He was startled but he looked at me for a few minutes, smiled and said, 'Kitten I am only too aware of you and what you have been doing. Driving me crazy, teasing me with your sexy little body. Do you think I am dead?' I was thrilled, he had noticed. I remember so well the next moment when I said, 'Daddy, I'm not teasing you. I have seen you and mom do it so many times and in so many ways and I want you to do me too. Just like you do Mom.' He was so easy, he smiled again and said, 'Are you sure baby? I have wanted you for some time but I don't ever want to take advantage of you.' 'Daddy, who's idea is this anyway? I'm the one who has been doing all the flashing and pushing. What does it take for a girl to loose her fucking cherry around here.' That broke him up, 'You are your mother's daughter' And he pulled me into his arms and I felt my first lover's kiss." We fucked and sucked and it was all wonderful from the first touch. He taught me everything, but mostly how to love sex in all it's forms. I stayed home from school the rest of the week, Dad took off from work and we fucked every minute we could." That went on until you and I got engaged. Then I suggested to Daddy we should stop and he was quick to comply with whatever my wishes were. We got married, had two kids and then daddy and I made that trip. The first night in a motel alone with each other was to much to resist and we started fucking each other again regularly."

I interrupted, "How did you guys keep it from your mom?"

"I don't believe we did. I think she has known for most of the time, if not all. It has never been discussed but she gives us such opportunities I swear she is trying to help us."

"Maybe mom has her own lovers?"

"Maybe, none of us look too close. I know dad and mom are as active as ever together. I think my dad must get fucked 5 nights a week. He is something else."

"She is still a very sexy woman."

Peggy laughed, "Now that would be interesting if you were fucking Mom..."

"How would you feel about that?"

"I think I would love it. Honey I am more open about sex than you ever dreamed. I would love to see you fuck my mom. And others."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.