Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 23: A Week with Peggy And Then... The End

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: A Week with Peggy And Then... The End - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

As you will recall John discovered his wife, Peggy, in bed fucking her dad. It turned him on wildly. Later he confronted her and she revealed she had been cheating on him with her dad for years and years and had enjoyed a few others along the way. That strangely turned him on even more as his little head below took over his thinking. Their swinging life style evolved rapidly thereafter, including everyone in their family and most of their friends. Then Peggy, with Dawn's encouragement, betrayed John and went against John's wishes in a big way. John completely lost trust in his wife at this point and left town for a while. From a distance, some moves to reconcile their marriage had happened but John was still leery. Peggy swears her undying love and promises to only fuck those John tells her to, or no one else. John wonders if this is another set of lies or can they recover their happy loving days and their trust in each other.


Peggy was waiting when my plane arrived. She looked great, very classy and beautiful and sexy in a new lower key way. She was dressed a little more conservative than her normal "flaunt it" style. I had gotten used to short tight skirts, form fitting tops... the dress she had on was lovely but a lot more demure than normal. Don't get me wrong, she still looked hot, just a little understated. I liked it. When I pulled her into my arms she melted into me and I felt my wife's sensational body in all its glory. She just nuzzled into me like she wanted inside my skin. After a moment of just holding each other she said, "Oh John, I have missed you so much. I need you."

"I need you too baby, but we still have a lot of work to do I think."

We drove home quietly, her close by my side, quietly stroking my leg. As we got close to the house she said, "I have done nothing since you left. So you will understand why I need you so bad."

And she proved it. We were at it most of the night. When I awoke the next morning I felt wonderful, Peggy was up already. I showered leisurely, wondering how my marriage was going to turn out. Had things gone too far to ever be able to repair it? I still loved Peg, yet I bore a horrible bit of anger still in my stomach for the whore she had become for that short while. At least I hoped it was for a short while. That was the nagging thought. She had lied to me so easily before. I forced myself out of the shower to think of something more positive and slipped into my light robe and went to the kitchen. Peggy was busy fixing my breakfast, having heard me in the shower. Damn she looked good in her short little flimsy robe that showed everything off. I smiled and said, "Damn you are gorgeous my love, no wonder everyone wants you."

She smiled and then replied brightly, "But they can't have me. Only you have the key my husband. No one else will ever have me unless you will it."

I wondered how long she could last... part of me wanted to help her through this, part of me wanted to test her, waiting for her to fail. In that moment I realized how unfair I was being. I needed to either decide that I loved her and could trust her again, if no other way then by sheer force of will. I wanted to make it work... either that or else I needed to call it off without a lot of further messing around.

We ate silently, she sat poised ready to do my bidding. Was this what I wanted, a total submissive to do my bidding? Hell no, I knew better than that. I knew Peggy couldn't play that role for too long. I smiled at my wife and said, "Peggy, you understand where I am coming from. What happened at Dawn's party nearly killed me and what we had. It would be the end if you ever betrayed me again. I know what you have said but you lied to me and fucked around on me for years and years before I caught you. You could easily do it again. Hell you did do it again for Dawn's party. I simply have been wondering if I could trust you, if I can ever trust you again. I have been trying hard to exorcise the demons you put in my head. I have decided I have to trust you right now... or leave you. I find I still love you with all my heart and I have to trust you. I don't want to be without you."

She was quietly sobbing as I finished but she had a smile on her face as she heard the news she seemed to have been longing for. I wanted to hold her yet I couldn't yet. I continued,

"I don't want a submissive. I want a full partner in my marriage, someone to love me, fight with me and fuck me silly with joy like we used to do. I won't settle for anything less."

I saw her back stiffen and some resolve show in her face, "John," her voice was soft, quiet, yet firm, "I love you with all my heart. If you tell me it is what you want I will never have sex with anyone but you again and I will be deliciously happy if you will just love me. I have been such a fool. I had the best thing in the world and played games for my selfish pleasure. I have told you no more of that. I am yours and only yours. You have to believe me."

And she got up and ran to my open arms. I held her and stared out the window and wondered how we were going to do. Sometimes we just eat too much of the candy placed in front of us and we have to pay the price. The question was, how big was the price? Could we just decide it was over and start our new life. I sure hoped so.

The next few days we just were with each other. We made love, went for long walks, long drives. We saw no one, took no phone calls. And we talked. We talked about our dating in high school, our years of marriage, our children, everything but our troubles. We both seemed to feel all the knots slowly come undone as we relaxed with each other like before. I was beginning to think it really would work again.

Then one night after we had made long tender love, we lay wrapped around each other and after a while I said, "Peg, I want to have a small party to celebrate."

She smiled and said, "OK, it would be fun to do that. Who did you have in mind?"

It rolled off my tongue. I had rehearsed this. "Your Mom and Dad, Dawn and Doug, Carol, Tony and Tess, Jill, Pam, lets see, yeah I think that is everyone. Oh and Sam... we are still a few males short but it will have to do."

She looked at me with a lot of questions as she said, "What kind of party, John? Dinner? Sex?"

"Yes to both."

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled saying, "I will get right on it. Will this Saturday be OK? I'm sure Doug and Dawn wouldn't mind having it at their house. That gives me enough time to arrange everything."

"That will be great. It will be good to see everyone again. I think having it at Doug and Dawn's is a good idea too. It will let us replace one bad memory with a newer, happier memory for us."

We cuddled up in each other's arms and I didn't know what Peg's thoughts were but I looked forward to it with renewed interest, to a future of controlled swinging for us all. I just hoped we could all keep it controlled. That part remained to be seen...


I had planned on the party to be a celebration. I planned to announce to all at the party that Peggy and I had worked out our differences, that we chose to swing still but with a limited group, those present.

The next day, I came home early and slipped in the back door to sneak up on my wife and surprise her by sweeping her off to bed. As I tiptoed through the kitchen, I heard Peggy talking, obviously on the phone. I heard her mention the party coming up and what fun it was going to be, just like old times. I was curious whom she was talking to so I lifted the handset in the kitchen and covered the mouthpiece and listened. I heard Dawn talking:

"I have missed partying with you guys. That last party I had, the one where you got in trouble with John, was so much fun. Some of those guys there, especially Chuck and Barry, were so fucking hot. I have been tempted to contact them in spite of Dad's edict. It is going to be such fun to get into it all again."

"Damn, Dawn. Don't talk about that night. It just about ruined my marriage, especially those two. Just thinking about those guys still makes me hot, but with just our group it will be fun again, Dawn. I have missed it too, but I had to walk the straight and narrow until I convinced John I would be a good girl and do only what he wanted me to. I still do, so don't talk to me about that pair."

"Peggy, do you mean to tell me that if I called you and told you Chuck and Barry were in my bed fucking me, and they wanted you to come join us, you wouldn't?"

"I couldn't, Dawn. I love John and need to save my marriage. I also love to play and I admit it would be tempting to join the three of you, but I can't. Certainly not anytime soon, baby. Maybe down the road a few months, when John relaxes some. Those two do have great cocks and boy do they know how to use them, especially when both of them were fucking me at once. Oh fuck, Dawn. I get so damn hot just thinking about them and that night... but I can't cheat on John again. It would destroy all I have worked hard to put back together over the past weeks. Do you understand, Dawn?"

"Peggy, I love Dad a lot. But you are a woman with needs just like I am. You are going to be fucking others, why not include Chuck and Barry? You know how good their cocks made you feel. You really would pass up a chance to fuck those two studs one more time? I know I could arrange for them to be here this Friday night. Dad never has to know. You can just tell him you are coming over to help me get things together for Saturday night's party."

"Let me think about it. I do miss those two sexy men. They made me feel so good the way they double fucked me the last time we were together."

"And remember, Doug and I will be there too. We will make sure you get the fucking of your life. You will then be all ready for fucking everyone else the next night. Do you want me to call Chuck and Barry and arrange it then?"

"Dawn... I don't know... I want to, but I don't want to do anything John could find out about. John will be here Friday night. He could come over to the house without calling ahead. I don't want to take a chance like that."

"Well, if you change your mind, call me back and let me know. I know the guys will jump at the chance to fuck you again. Just let me know if you want me to arrange it. Think about it... three horny men... and my sweet pussy too... all just for you."

"Oh damn, the three of them taking turns fucking me as I eat your pussy... I want to... oh damn it... I just can't risk it. I have to go now. I am so wet, I have to shower and get myself presentable for John."

As I stood there still holding the phone to my ear, my hand covering the mouthpiece, they both hung up and I knew that all my doubts had returned. I hung the phone up and slipped out the back door as she was heading up the stairs to take a shower. I walked back around to my car and decided to just leave and come home at my usual time.

The doubts flooded my mind as I drove around aimlessly. I could understand Peggy's desires. I was looking forward to opening our sex lives back up just as much as she was, but I wanted to keep our swinging to a small group. Peggy apparently wasn't ready to give up the wild sex that she had grown accustomed to with Dawn. I couldn't help but wonder about my wife's new fidelity. If Peggy was sure I wouldn't accidentally discover their private party, would she let Dawn arrange a tryst with Chuck and Barry. Would she cheat on me the very day before we announce that we had settled our differences? I had to know.

I drove back home to find Peggy preparing supper as she normally does. I could tell she was somewhat pre-occupied with her thoughts. She came over to me and embraced me tightly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.