Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 22: Mel and James Part 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Mel and James Part 2 - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The next morning I carefully extricated myself from the tangle of limbs of the four of us. Unfortunately I had to go to work for a short while. Fortunately I didn't wake anyone else up as I eased out of the pile. I managed to shower as I thought back over the previous unbelievably fun events. The activities in the theater when Carol took charge and had kissed Mel so passionately and played with her bare breasts as both fathers watched. Then she had asked Mel "Swap seats with me please, so we can be with each other's daddy."

We had swapped partners, and all the anticipation inside each of the four of us of doing just that was met. We had all felt it coming since those first moments together. The feel of Mel's full bare breasts in my hands and the feel of my fingers going into her wet pussy thrilled me to my core. I wanted her so bad. Then I looked at the scene of my own daughter, my very recent lover, as she snuggled up to James in a hot kiss, his hand beneath her short skirt between her long legs, pumping into her pussy. I remembered how her kisses felt, how her wet pussy felt, and I was glad James was also enjoying them. I thought of Patty and Peggy and Carol, three generations of hot women, women who loved to fuck. I knew it was in their blood and useless to try and stop it.

Mel's kisses were no less thrilling, nor was her tight pussy. In the car later a little more play, then even later as we almost ran into the apartment, our desire was raised to the extreme. We tore each other's clothing off and fell into the one large bed. Mel guided my cock as she spread her trim legs and sighed, "Fuck me John, I want your cock in me so bad, you can be my other daddy", those thoughts were echoed by my Carol saying almost the identical thing to James. The urgency of new sex is hard to surpass. I groaned as my cock slowly sank into Mel's tight pussy as she gasped for breath.

When the savage need had been somewhat sated we spooned with our current partners and talked for a long time. I looked across at my daughter in James' capable hands, one full of her tit, the other toying with her pussy lips. I was doing similar things to Mel and she ground her cute ass back into my semi hard cock. We talked about the joy of incest when it is mutual, the horror of it when it is forced. The love and lust that filled that room was marvelous. James told about Mel's story of how they started as I finger fucked his hot young daughter and he watched. Then James volunteered that his wife, Caroline knew about them and, after a shaky beginning, now was all for the relationship, and she even joined in, making a wild sexual threesome at regular intervals.

I told of Peggy's sex with her father and our son. Of Carol's experience with her brother and his wife. I skipped the recent ugliness and hoped to myself we would all be back in a loving and trusting family relationships soon. I did mention the open marriage we were now experimenting with.

James mentioned some of the swinging he and Caroline, and recently Mel, had been involved in. Then James said, "Our families should all get together for an extended holiday sometime soon. My wife and I have been talking about bringing our other two kids into the incest fun." Getting both families together soon was voted on and passed unanimously.

At that point I noticed Carol looking at me tenderly. I smiled at her and she said, "Daddy, I need you. Please hold me, please make love to me. I want my daddy."

Mel almost cried, the tears welled up in her eyes as she said, "Oh Carol, I was feeling the same thing."

The shifting of bodies, the tender kisses, the touching and loving, and then both James and I mounted our own daughters for that special love not available with anyone else. It was slow at first. Carol asked me if I enjoyed watching James fuck her. I assured her I had loved the show the two of them put on. She said she had loved watching me fuck Mel. As we fucked deeply and Carol talked to me about all she had enjoyed, it inflamed me and the sex between us at that moment was building to a wild thrashing of bodies. As I pounded into Carol, at her urging to do it harder and harder, I noticed she and Mel holding hands between the four straining bodies.

The ultimate crash and the silence, then the slow revival and I heard Mel say in a wee little voice... "I'm hungry" and we all laughed, so light hearted and free. We managed a snack and cokes and light conversation as we stood around gloriously nude and delightfully happy, touching each other like playful curious children.

The night was far from over. Both girls wanted to experience double penetration. That was done to each, slowly and carefully. First James lay on his back and Carol mounted his cock. When they were stroking into each other slowly and comfortably I stopped them and Mel guided my hard cock, that she had lubricated so well, into Carol's tight asshole. It had taken some time to ease it in. Some time until Carol had finally said, "OH YES, now both of you fuck me."

We gently filled each of their pussies and rectums with our cocks simultaneously... to a screaming orgasm for our babies. Later James and I watched as Mel and Carol enjoyed a heated 69. I recall the taste as even later I ate my daughters sweet, very used pussy, filed with both James and my cum and Mel's saliva. Then James and I switched and tasted the same from the other's daughter. The room reeked of sex. The room rocked with sex. Then at some point, we drifted off to sleep, some much needed sleep.

Now dressed I quietly let myself out, hating to leave. As I drove to work my mind returned to Peggy. I felt this huge sadness and I missed her badly. Not just the sex but all the other things we had enjoyed with each other over the years. I knew I wanted to get that back, I had to figure a way to get that back and to learn to fully trust her again... but the trust was going to be difficult. I didn't figure either of us would be happy with sex with just each other. Not after what we had been through. But that would be ok with me. I knew I wanted to continue with Carol, and Mel, then there was Pam, Patty, Jill, Tess and yes damn it Dawn, if I could tame her. And who would I be comfortable with Peggy fucking? Her dad would be fine, and Doug, Sam her boss, Tony my boss, would there be others. Of course James and perhaps his son would be OK. I had to think. I knew others would come up in the future. Well I would put my ideas to Peggy, Doug and Dawn and see how they responded. I wanted a closed group of people that could admit others if all agreed, but only if all agreed.

As I reached my office I called Travis and got a clean report. No big problems he hadn't been able to handle. I briefed him on the new marketing manager who would be reporting to him and that I would be moving back home right away. That I would be over both facilities. Travis was pleased. So was I.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.