Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 21: Mel and James

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: Mel and James - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Carol and I were at it all night. I had loved and enjoyed Peggy all these years, thinking she was the best at everything. But now I had found that Peggy had birthed her equal, if not her superior. We did it all, Carol and I... no subtle nuance of the sexual, the sensual, was left unexplored. No subject left untouched that could bear on our relationship. We talked and made love, talked and fucked, talked and sucked. My daughter, our daughter, was now my mate. She was my soul mate, my sex mate... for the first time in my married life the thought of losing Peggy was not so painful.

Now it was the morning after, I stood, showered and dressed ready to go to work as I looked down at my sleeping princess. I was so in love with her I couldn't fathom it. My life had been forever changed by those few hours with this new counterpoint to my very being. She was gorgeous lying there nude, sprawled, looking used... looking perfect. I left her a note saying,

My precious heart... I can't begin to tell you what the night with you meant to me, what it means to me now. Call me when you awake and we will plan how we will assault each other next... (smile)

I adore you
Dad

As I drove to the office I was troubled by reality. Carol had her whole life ahead of her. I could only hope for a sharing of her life now and again. I hoped she would want to continue our incestuous lovemaking forever. Even after she got married to some lucky bastard... I had to calm my jealousy. I had to be prepared to share her... I could do that as long as I had my darling now and then. In fact the idea of sharing her turned me on like sharing my Peggy. And then I thought of Peggy. What was I going to do? The bright light of day made me realize I would never do anything so hideous as brand another human being, especially one that I loved as much as I did my wife. I was pretty confused. I loved my new fling with Carol, yet Peggy was still my wife and I still adored her. Could Peggy ever straighten up? Being a Dom was not my cup of tea. I longed for a healthy open relationship with my wife, open sex but no extremes. Would just the threat of branding be enough? Where was this going to end up? I had work to do this day. I would worry about that stuff with Peggy later.

Dave's plan was still a piece of shit and I fired him on the spot, called security and had them watch him as he packed his personal stuff and then escort him out. I called his replacement, also named Dave, and told him to catch the next plane and start his plans to move his family to Brouden.

Pam was still at home visiting. Ann called me and said she had just heard Dave had been fired. I told her to relax that I thought she might enjoy his replacement a lot more. Then I called the Lawyer again to prompt him on what I needed to know about Ann.

An hour with Travis assured me I had made the right decision. For the first time I thought Brouden might be OK with the few changes that had been made. Once I got the new Dave installed in the Marketing position and made sure Ann wasn't going to sue us for sexual harassment, I thought I could go home. I wondered what I was going to do with Peggy now? How was she going to share with Carol?. I was sure she would welcome Carol into our sex life.

I was sitting in my office thinking through all of this when I got a call from the receptionist, "John a gentleman is here and he said to tell you that James expected you to get off your butt and come meet him. I'm sorry sir but that is what he said."

I assured her it was fine, and I would be right there to throw the bum out.

James was a long-term friend and business associate. His company and ours had this synergy between us. We bought from and sold to each other. I had visited in his home on several business trips, but it had been three or four years... he dealt primarily with Brouden. We had sort of drifted apart. I realized how I had missed the association with him. I remembered his family, his wife was a doll and damned attractive but he had a 16 year-old daughter then, named Mel, that was unbelievably hot. I smiled to myself as I thought, like my Carol...

In the lobby we shook hands and did the manly hug... Back in my office we caught up on the business stuff and he told me that I had quickly made the right changes at Brouden from his viewpoint as a customer. Then he said, "What are you doing tonight? Remember my daughter Mel? She is with me on this trip. She and I decided we needed some special Dad-Daughter time together so we have had a casual week-long drive here. Join us for dinner tonight."

"I would love too, so happens my daughter is in town visiting me, on break from college. So the four of us can enjoy dinner. How old is Mel now?"

"Twenty, she is something else now John."

The way he said that made my ears perk up. Then I decided I was just being super sensitive since I had just fucked my own daughter. I doubted James would be doing the same. I smiled to myself about how I would love to talk to another dad who had fucked his daughter too, like me.

"Yeah James, I understand. My Carol is something else too. She is really mature for 19, almost 20. They do grow up fast these days, and it seems they do a lot more of what we wanted to do when we were that age."

James eyebrow raised a trifle. "Yeah, I don't know about your Carol, but Mel is so open about it all. Her openness on sex still embarrasses me occasionally."

"Isn't that the truth, they just seem so natural. Frankly I think it is a good thing. I think their freedom is great. Carol talks about having sex with her boyfriends as openly as I talk about my golf game."

"Mel does the same. I agree, it is wonderful that they can be so natural about my favorite sport. Being a healthy male animal it makes it hard on the old man sometimes." Then he changed the subject, "But now I need to go find a hotel for us, Mel is waiting for me in the car."

"James, I have a better idea. My assistant is out of town. She has an apartment next to mine. Even has a connecting door to my place. You and Mel can use it while you are here."

"A connecting door huh? John you old dog, I assume this is a female assistant? And how old is she?" He was laughing and I was blushing, the truth shows sometimes.

"Pam is very female, just turned 19, and I will take the fifth on any of your next questions. Hell James, it is tough being here with out a bed partner." Then I changed the subject myself and said, "Lets go get you and Mel settled in Pam's apartment and decide something for the four of us to do today."

I made two quick phone calls about business and told Roberta I would be out the rest of the day, to refer my calls to Travis.

As we walked out of the facility I saw this Town Car sitting in the visitors parking area. As we approached, the passenger side door opened, and this dream of a young female sort of flowed out of it and stood there as if in a pose for the two of us. She was blonde, but not really, her brown roots peeked out attractively, gorgeous face, full sensuous lips, lovely medium breasts pushing out her cutoff T, full hips and nice legs sticking out below her extremely short mini skirt. I was even more taken with Mel than I was when she was 16 and flirted with me outrageously one night when I was visiting in their home. She was hot then and hotter now. I wondered more seriously about James and Mel. If she were my daughter I knew what I would want to do with her.

She moved rapidly to greet me and met me with her arms going around my neck. I got a quick kiss on the lips and a tight full-body hug. I guess she remembered me. The greeting just confirmed my thoughts of lust for this sweetheart. Her body was still pressing into me and I felt my cock growing against her. That meant she felt it too but she didn't back away. She was still a young sexy flirt. God I hoped James was fucking her.

We did make it into the car, Mel got in the back and James and I in the front. I turned to look at James who had this broad grin on his face, he had just glanced at Mel in the back seat. Then I looked back at Mel. She was leaning back, her legs spread a little, but enough that her bare pussy was in clear view... I need to tell you, James and his family are nudists, have been for years. So showing body parts was no big deal. Man, I thought of Mel running around nude and my cock jumped a little more. Then I thought of my Carol and realized what a glutton I was, I wanted it all.

James turned and looked in the back again where I was staring, he smiled as he again saw his daughter's trimmed bush smiling at both of us. "I need directions John, if you can shift your brain to other things for a moment."

We all laughed and I gave him directions and said, "I had forgotten about you guys being nudist. I ought to look into that."

James popped off, "I thought you were looking into it."

Mel squealed, "DADDY!" And we all laughed.

I pulled my cell phone out and called Carol and told her the three of us were on the way, with a brief comment about an old friend and his daughter being with us for a day or two or three...

The introductions took place and James was as taken with Carol as I was with Mel. How could he not be? They were both young beauties and so damned sensual, and that was an understatement. Carol and Mel seemed to communicate on some other plane and they were immediately like close sorority sisters. Carol took Mel in hand and they went into Pam's apartment to unpack. Pam's apartment only had one bed but the couch was a hide-a-bed. My sex driven mind didn't expect them to use the couch any more than Carol and I. I laughed at myself. I was already having James fucking his daughter like I was mine. Wishful thinking I said aloud, without realizing.

James asked, "What is wishful thinking John?"

We were sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, enjoying a beer. I thought for a minute and then said thought, can't hurt to push it a little, "I didn't mean to say that out loud. I don't want to offend you James but I was thinking what a pair of sex goddesses our daughters are."

"And you were wishing you could have them both in bed?"

"Yeah, something like that."

He looked at me for a while and then seemed to back off, "Yeah that is quite a wish. I guess we think alike John. I had the same thoughts about the two of them too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.