Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 20: Carol Visits for a Week

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Carol Visits for a Week - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The next week was a lot more of the same at Brouden, things were going nicely, Travis was coming into his own, exceeding my expectations. Pam was everywhere, doing everything to help me get things rolling. I had stopped her in finding me a secretary since my stay here was limited I now expected. I had regular reports from Peggy, Carol, Doug and Dawn. I received a report from my physician at home saying, Peggy Doug and Dawn were all free of any STD. The three of them swore to me they were doing what I wanted. Doug said, "Dad proof is gonna be difficult. You may just have to trust us. I hope you can find that again." I was still mad at all three of them. Doug for being stupid and weak, Dawn for being a manipulative slut, and my wife... how the hell can I love her through all that she has done. The bit about her black Dom pissed me off and excited the hell out of me. I am one sick fuck. At the airport I had told Peggy I would decide what punishment I would mete out to her for the black episode and more important, for not telling me. She would pay... dearly, slowly... for a long time.

I made another trip home, Nancy was on the flight but I quietly told her I was trying to straighten up my life and that while I would love to take her tour, I had to pass. She smiled and wished me good luck. Damn that was hard to do...

I told Tony I would probably be coming back to my old job. He said no and shocked me, then he said you will come back as senior VP and CEO in charge of both facilities. I am going to consider opening a new facility in the Bahamas. Just imagine the fun we can have there.

Stan had been briefed by Tony and was eager for my move back as CEO and the Bahamas site to happen.

That night was dinner with Peggy, Doug and Dawn. It was a cool family dinner. No sexual innuendoes at all and no sex talk. Peg and Dawn looked great, vital and sexy. But they both acted like ladies. I was somewhat reserved in my interchanges with all of them. I wasn't near over my anger. The kids left about nine and Peggy showed her other hunger.

Another all nighter. Tonight I was her demanding Dom and she loved it. I had done a lot of reading. She quickly and obediently did everything I told her to do. We both enjoyed the sex and the control and being controlled. Of all the women I had enjoyed recently, I still preferred my wife. She looked better, she felt better, she fucked better. I began to believe this could work. But I had to stay dominant, could I do that? Somehow I had to keep Peggy in tight control if this was to work. I knew she could never stay celibate for long. I had to define the playing field soon. Being a permanent Dom to Peggy was going to be difficult as I still loved her more than life. At one point I made her kneel, knees spread wide, and told her while we were in future D/s sessions this was her home position. That when I wasn't using her, she was to go to her corner and take the position, of course facing out from the corner, displaying her full tits and open pussy to any I allowed to be present. She meekly said, Yes Master, should I go there now. I pulled her to me and said that the D/s session was over. It was a strange new world for me but I had hopes. It all just started to feel right. Just before we drifted off to sleep I said, "Peggy, I think the only way for this to work long term is a permanent Dominant/submissive relationship between us. Can you handle that? Are you prepared to be my submissive in every way?"

"Oh yes sir John, wake up darling sir, I'm already there. Welcome home Master."

"Do you know what a safe word is?"

"Yes Master."

"Yours is now elephant. Do you know what it is for?"

"Yes Master, if I need the D/s session to stop. I have been reading too Master."

"Very good little sub."

"Thank you Master."

"Peggy, I want you to go to the local sex shop and buy a flogger and a quirt, plus two nipple clips, the adjustable kind."

"Yes Master I will do it right away."

"Peggy, the sex shop is a dangerous place for you. If you make any mistakes, or if I think you have made any mistakes I will be gone and you will never see me again."

"Oh Master, I will never betray you again." she thought briefly then, "I will take Mother with me, do you trust her?"

"Yes that would work. Then have her call me afterwards."

"Yes my Master."

"Peggy we still have unresolved your punishment for the black affair... the not telling..."

"Yes Master I know."

"It is going to be bad."

"I am ready for anything Master."

"We will see about that, I have decided I am going to brand you on your left ass cheek, with a heated, red hot branding iron. Just like they do to cattle. It will sear your flesh. It will say John's Slut. Are you prepared to accept that?"

The fear in her eyes was real. She was petrified...

"I said are you prepared for that."

"Master I hadn't realized... I never expected... "

"Are you, are aren't you prepared to submit totally? If not then I will stay in Brouden from now on. It will be over. You have to know I will never be trifled with again, ever. You have to pay."

She was crying, "I understand Master. I am just so afraid. But if that is what you require, then I will have to submit to it. May I ask when Master?"

"No you may not. You can live with the expectation for a while."

I lay there as Peggy slept soundly, looking like a beautiful nude angel. I lay there thinking for sometime, with a puzzled smile on my face, and wondering what to do with what I now had. But it was going to get better still.

Back at the apartment in Brouden, the message machine beckoned. There was a "good night/I love you", message from Peggy, a "enjoyed the dinner and conversation" from Doug and Dawn and a note from Carol saying she would be there the next morning, Tuesday, could I meet her at the airport at 1O. I smiled and could hardly wait. Pam had gone home for the week to see her parents. My mind whirled wondering what the days ahead held for Carol and I. It proved to be a lot. Was it too much?

I called the office and told them I wouldn't be in the next day, left word with Dave that I wanted to see the marketing plan the following day. I had talked to an individual at home about taking Dave's job. I now had the unpleasant job of firing Dave. Had to be done. I finally got to sleep thinking about Carol.

Then I was at the airport waiting for my gorgeous daughter to arrive. I was nervous as a teen on the first date. Carol had done an excellent job of keeping me not quite sure how her visit was going to turn out between she and I. Now I wondered, does she want me or not? And should we?

I saw her come off the ramp; I had seen this girl most of the days of her life in every situation almost. Now as I looked at my 19, soon to be 20 year old daughter, my mouth went dry, I couldn't swallow, I tingled all over my body and damn I wanted her. She may not want me that way but as I looked at the perfection in body and face, I wanted, no, I needed her so badly. I couldn't let her see that in me. If we joined together sexually, it had to be because she wanted it as bad as I did. She looked so damned beautiful, sophisticated, sexy... there weren't words adequate... her blonde hair was in a French twist, she wore a sheath made out of some silk like fabric that caressed her perfect young body, hugging her enticing curves. Her legs showed a lot below the short skirt, her breasts, solid c's, pressed against the fabric and her nipples were obvious, her sheer hose and heels were dark like the sheath. Oh my God she was lovely.

She saw me and stopped and smiled and her beautiful face lit up, her full pouty lips stretched into the smile and her teeth glistened between her blood red lips. Who was this goddess?

I smiled and gathered her in my arms, the arms of a father, wanting badly to be her lover. [If truth were known Carol's thoughts mirrored her father's. Does he want me? Will I mess up the family worse if I sleep with daddy? He looks so good. This man, this god... how can a woman want a man so desperately? I am so wet already, what am I going to do?]

She felt so good in my arms. Her full firm breasts against my chest, I swore I could feel her nipples against me as well. Her body molded to mine. My cock was growing and I couldn't stop it short of cutting it off and I sure as hell wasn't going to do that. My cock pressed into the hollow of her loins and I swear I felt heat as she pressed back into me. I held her, cheek to cheek briefly and then I kissed her, feather light, my errant tongue found her's and I groaned just as some teens passed us and hooted and laughed and said, "Get a room."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.