Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 2: Confrontation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Confrontation - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

When I got home Peggy was in the kitchen. I called to her and followed her voice. As I turned into the kitchen I saw my lovely lady standing at the sink, wearing the top to her microscopic string bikini that showed the full swell of her round breasts covering only the nipples and the larger areolas. Below she had on a pair of extreme cut off shorts, the cheeks of her ass showed nicely below the frayed legs of the shorts. I laughed to myself, she wore this when she wanted to distract me, and it worked. Now I wondered if it worked as well on other men as well as it normally did on me? Of course it did. It called for a delay, I had to have some of my wife's hot pussy now, but before we slept we would work through this one way or the other.

I walked up behind my girl and slid my hands under her arms, up under her tiny top onto her bare beauties that filled my large hands to overflowing. I squeezed and rolled them the way I love to do, the way she loves for me to do. They felt so soft and smooth and cushiony, yet firm, and when I touched her nipples they were already hard and I heard her as she sucked in her breath quickly as she leaned back into me, pushing her ass into my hard cock. She moaned, "Oh John baby, that feels so good, am I going to get stretched by my favorite cock?"

She often used that phrase to tease me. Today it was loaded with new significance. I was hunching my hard cock into her ass along the groove. As I dry fucked her she had her hand on my neck and was kissing me over her shoulder. I dropped one hand to the waistband of her shorts. I felt her suck in her tummy to make it easier for me. I popped the top button, then pushed the zipper down as I slid my hand inside over her bare extremely wet pussy. She never wore panties with this "fuck me" outfit. I slid two fingers into her pussy, and froze for an instant when I realized, like the previous night right after she got home from fucking her dad, her pussy was looser than normal. I thought, my god, she got fucked today too. I was finger fucking my darlin as she moaned and hunched into my hand. My thoughts were running wild. It had to be Sam; Shirley said they had been locked up together. I had to stop my thoughts, I was about to cum in my frigging pants I was so excited. My Peg was fucking her boss in addition to her dad... how many others? Damn I loved this.

The weird part is I still wasn't the least bit upset. Just a lot more turned on... I pushed her shorts down and she stepped out of them, I bent her over the sink and she automatically spread her legs to give me freer access. My cock slipped into the hilt easily, Sam must have a big cock. There was no question she was freshly fucked. She was even slicker than usual, I was fucking her in some other man's cum.

I knew I wouldn't last long. My hand found her clit and I diddled it rapidly, I was so close to cumming, to adding my cum to her dad's and Sam's, I had to get her off quickly. I pinched her clit and fucked her hard and fast... It worked, she let out a soft scream and shuddered all over as she squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles, causing me to lose it. God it felt so good. I shot hard, and then another and another, now we both were shaking as I flooded her pussy, as I pressed my spurting cock in as far as I could, feeling her cervix around the head of it. My wife had the sweetest pussy in the world I was convinced. And apparently, so were several others.

She sort of lay there draped over the sink, trying to recover. Actually gasping for air. I was doing some of that huffing and puffing myself. Soon my cock dropped out of her limply with a sucking sound. I stood up and reached for a paper towel, wet it and cleaned myself, then I reached between her still spread legs and wiped our juices off somewhat. She giggled,

"Thank you sir. That was lovely."

I don't know what caused it but I kissed her neck and then said,

"As good as your dad?"

She spun around with a look of panic on her face. Her eyes were like saucers. She stood nude before me now in more ways than her body. Her mouth opened and closed silently as if she couldn't force any words out. She looked away from me, and then back, several times. I picked up her shorts and halter top and handed them to her. "Go take a shower and collect yourself, then we need to talk."

She just starred at me for a moment in shock and then turned and silently headed for our bathroom. I couldn't let her go like that I said

"Wait." And I held my arms open and she ran into them.

"Oh John, please don't hate me?"

"I don't hate you baby, I love you, strangely the things I have found out don't anger me, don't even make me jealous. As a matter of fact my sexy wife, what they did is turn me on. I got so excited watching you fuck your dad I almost came in my pants. We have to talk but go take your shower, gather your wits and hurry back." And I kissed her hard. She looked up and I got this half, sort of tentative smile, like she wasn't at all sure what was going on with me. She couldn't figure out if she was in trouble with me or not. I finally knew a lot of what I wanted. We would stay together but our lives would never be the same.

It was an unusually long time before I heard the shower. I was just getting ready to go see if she was ok when it finally came on. I was standing there with my limp cock still hanging out. I tucked it away in my Dockers and zipped up. I poured us both a stiff shot of scotch and then turned the fire out from under whatever she was cooking, first things first.

I sat our drinks on the coffee table in the living room. Mine went down in no time and I got up for another. Easy, I cautioned myself, you need a clear head for this Bubba. I sat my half empty glass beside hers and wondered where would I start. That was easy, I would just tell her what happened, what I had seen. Later, maybe another day, I would tell her about my loose pussy observation today and that I suspected she was fucking Sam too. I had never been calmer or more in love with my wife than I was at that moment. I hoped she didn't have a heart attack up there.

It seemed forever, I heard the shower go off, then drawers opening and closing. Long silences. Finally I heard her coming down the stairs. I looked up and she had on an old sweat suit. She still looked great even in that rag. The look on her face was like a condemned prisoner. She looked at me tentatively and silently sat on the couch, at the other end from where I sat.

She had been crying, it seemed clear she wasn't going to try to lie out of it. I appreciated that. After a few moments when it was clear she wasn't going to start I said,

"Want to know how I know?"

"Yes", she said in a small voice.

I told her the story in great detail, how I walked into the house, heard them, watched them fuck, watched them 69, then left to try and understand how my wife could cheat on me, and with her dad? And then how I came home and had to jack off I was so damn turned on by what I had seen."

I went on, "I need to know why? I had always believed you loved me. Were happy with me. So how, why and when did this start. Obviously you guys were very good with each other. Looked like a lot of practice went into yesterday's performance. Tell me straight Peggy, have you fallen out of love with me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.