Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 19: First Trip Back

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: First Trip Back - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

At Brouden things continued pretty much the same as the next few days passed. We were making progress and a lot of the weaker employees were nervous about their jobs. They needed to be. They could improve. It wasn't all that difficult to do well at our company. Just took a little effort. I had to bounce the one year plan Dave (head of Marketing) presented. He brought Ann with him in a very short mini skirt and a low cut very revealing top, no bra. She was obviously supposed to distract me. I gave him another week to get it right. He knew if he didn't do well with it he was going to be out on his ass. Ann was nervous and stayed after Dave left. She looked at me and said softly, "What can I do John to help you."

"I gather you are quite active with our bigger customers. That you can be very convincing in closing the sale."

"I do my best John, I am always ready to do what it takes to make the sale."

"And what would you do for me to keep your job?"

"Anything you want John. You are a very handsome man. I bet you would be fun to work for. I know I could please you." she had moved closer and stood inches from me looking up into my eyes as I looked down into her blouse and saw her bare breasts with hard little nipples standing out.

I slid on hand around on her nicely formed ass and stroked it. She moaned softly like a purring kitten as I said, "Dave is going to leave our employ, I gather that doesn't bother you?"

She leaned into me and her nipples pressed into my chest. Her loins pressed into my growing cock and I thought, why not fuck her, she is sure ready for it. I patted her cute ass as she said, "No, Dave is a pain in the ass. He makes a half ass pitch and then leaves me behind with the customer to fuck them and bring back the order. I enjoy showing off and the sex but no I wouldn't miss Dave. He insists on fucking me too and he is lousy at it."

"Well Ann, I think we can find use for your skills but I won't insist on fucking you, though I'm sure it would be great. When your new boss takes over in a few weeks we will see how it goes. In the meantime I want you to take a couple of weeks off while I sort things out." The truth is she had one hell of a sexual harassment case against the company. I had to keep her happy until I found some way to defuse things. My next stop was going to be with a lawyer. She was delighted to take two weeks off with pay and raised up on her tip toes and kissed me nicely with a lot of promise.

The place was abuzz and I got numerous calls from customers welcoming me and asking what I was doing, that things had really improved in the short time I was there. Several of them joked that they hoped I didn't get rid of Ann. At least I think they were joking.

Then it was time for me to make the trip home and talk with Tony about Brouden and Stan and Tony about the home site... and Peggy about where our life was going.

As I relaxed on the plane arranged by my saucy Pam, a little girl who was really coming into her own now that she had some real responsibility. As I sat there with my drink, I regretted Nancy was not our attendant that day, too bad.

I went straight to the office and the afternoon was spent in some real beneficial work. I helped Stan with some of his problems. He was doing fine so far. Then Tony helped me with some of mine. He also said Tess was eager for him to visit again. I told him I had to try and work things out with Peggy for the near future but tell Tess I think about her a lot and will see her soon I hope.

Tony had a lot of excellent feedback from customers. I was pleased to hear it. Maybe it wouldn't take too long to straighten Brouden out. Tony was pleased with my plans for Travis. My schedule was for me to fly back the next morning. I had talked to Peggy about staying in the guest room tonight. She agreed but I was sure she had other plans. I realized I hoped she did.

When I walked out of the facility at 6 pm Peggy was sitting in her car, the top down, waiting for me. She looked great. Damn damn damn. My heart jumped and so did my cock. No one would ever effect me the way this woman did. The problem is she effected everyone that way... no the problem was everyone effected her that way... there had to be a way through this. I threw my bag in the back seat and got in the passenger side. She smiled and said, "Welcome home John. I have missed you so much. I have a great dinner planned and it will be ready minutes after we get home. We best move it sweetie." She had always been a fantastic cook and damn she was cute.

The conversation was casual, Carol was doing better, no mention of Doug or Dawn, Sam had been trying to get her to come back to work but she had told him he needed to find another girl to replace her permanently... at everything, she suggested Del. She looked at me and blushed at a stop sign as she said, "My doctor says I am cured. A hundred per cent guarantee." She looked away quickly, almost shyly. I found it attractive. Hell I found everything about her attractive. Well almost everything.

I dropped my bag by the door and looked around the place. It was immaculate. She had really been doing a great job. The yard was well manicured too. New flowers had been planted. The place looked better than when I was at home.

She asked me to fix us drinks, white wine for her please. She picked up my bag and took it upstairs. I knew she put it in the master bedroom. No point worrying about that now. She looked trim and fit, had that "been working out" look.

The dress she had on was conservative and at the same time showed off her great body. I had to look away, I was hurting for her, for my wife of old.

Dinner was exquisite, the wine was well selected and by the time we were sipping coffee with brandy we both were mellow. That was when Peggy said, "John, do I have a chance of making it all up to you. I adore you, always have, always will. I went crazy for a little while. I know, before that party even, I had fucked around behind your back for years. We got past that once, then I did the big stupid. I swear on my life John, I will never hurt you again. I will never even consider anything you don't want me to do. Please believe me. Give me the opportunity to prove it to you. I will literally be your slave if you will. I will be yours to command. Please give me a chance to fight for my life with you."

I was overwhelmed. I had been with this lady for a long time. All but the last few weeks had been the happiest life I could conceive of. Could I set those few weeks aside as an aberration? After the wild, wide-open sex, could we be just with each other? If not, what would the smaller circle of lovers look like. I had to seriously consider all of that. I wanted us to make it. I wanted it bad. But I didn't want to be hurt like that ever again. I took her hand in mine and that may have been a mistake. I think I was done in the minute I touched her. I looked into her eyes and said, "Peggy I could never love anyone but you. You are my woman. I want to be back together with you so bad it hurts. I want to act like that night didn't happen. But what you did tore my gut out of me. I never want to endure that again."

"Oh John, darling, you won't ever have to, I swear by everything I hold dear."

"And what kind of life do you envision that we will have?"

"Whatever you want John."

"You know I have been fucking Pam, she is with me in Brouden. And there have been a few others."

"John I don't care. If that is what you want I will be fine with it. I really don't care who you fuck. Just come back to me."

"And what about you? Who will you fuck?"

"I will fuck who you tell me to, possibly starting and ending with you my love. That will be enough for me. If you tell me to fuck someone else I will, to please you. I am sure I will enjoy whatever you have me do. You know how I love sex. I haven't had sex since the night with daddy when I gave him the clap. I can do without it. I never thought I could before but I can."

"And total honesty!"

She nodded but said nothing...

I stood up and pulled her to her feet. I stood looking into her eyes, at her full lips and I pulled her to me and covered her soft, yielding lips with mine. Oh damn, I was home. It felt so good. I scooped her up in my arms and made my way to our bedroom. I lay her on the bed and slowly removed the beautiful dress and undies she wore. She looked as good as I had ever seen her. I dropped my clothes quickly and kissed every inch of her fabulous body. Her hands were busy on me with a feather light touch that drove me mad. I looked down at her and nudged her long trim legs apart, and crawled up from the foot of the bed kissing along her inner thighs until I reached her wet, over heated pussy. My tongue found the taste I had missed so much, the clit I had enjoyed for all those years. Later my cock found the opening I missed so much. Now I was really at home. I paused in stroking into her and said, "No more anything without my agreement?"

"No more anything sir without your direct order. I am truly yours sir. Please let me be that for you."

That round of sex was great but not as total as it had been before. Then she surprised me as she said, "I have to tell you something more."

My heart did a flop. I was sick at my stomach for a brief second. Now what? I prayed we could survive this.


By Peggy

When you caught me with my daddy and then I confessed... I didn't tell you everything... I was too ashamed. Now I have to to be totally honest as you ordered. There was one more. I met him the summer you went to Maine hunting. That was the summer I learned I had to keep a tight control on myself. I learned I could go crazy over sex. James was a salesman from Dallas, big, handsome, awesome sharp, glib, charming and black. He had been flirting with me for months. I enjoyed it and flirted back. It was new and different. His blackness was like a magnet for me. One day he asked if I was going home to hubby. I knew I shouldn't have but I said, "He left last night for a week of hunting in Maine."

His eyes lit up and he said, "Then why don't you have dinner with me?"

I knew I shouldn't do that either, I even remember thinking, He will probably fuck me if I go to dinner with him. Suddenly I wanted that to happen. Realized I had wanted it for weeks. I remember thinking, One more won't hurt. I am sorry John, he was just so different and he had me captivated.

We had a great dinner and he teased me about having to do without my man for so long. Talking to him even indirectly about sex was making me wet. I wanted him. We had dinner in his hotel in the restaurant with a small dance floor. After coffee he ordered brandy and asked me to dance. I thought about what people would think... especially if anyone we knew saw us, then I found myself in his arms on the dance floor. I don't know when it happened but suddenly I realized he had an erection and I was feeling it against me. I loved it. I pressed my pussy back against it as we danced in a dark area. I felt his hand cover my tit. I just groaned and raised my lips for his kiss. His tongue was large too. I was gone. The rest just had to unfold. I knew he would take me to his room and fuck me all night. That he would be back for more and I would let him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.