Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 18: Brouden

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Brouden - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I loosened my seatbelt a little so I could relax as the plane reached altitude. We were the only two in first class. I was surprised Tony had OKed first class. Pam looked very professional in a suit but still sexy as hell. The skirt was tight and short displaying the goods nicely. The coat was open and her full breasts looked yummy. You just can't hide some things. She was sitting on the inside and the Flight Attendant was kneeling in the seat in front of Pam leaning over the back of the seat as she and Pam chatted animatedly. They had gone to high school together. Nancy the Attendant had been a couple of years ahead. Pam introduced me as her boss, and as they renewed friendships I pulled some stuff out of my briefcase on Brouden problems.

Later, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Nancy leave and I glanced at Pam who was undoing her seat belt and then standing up as she said, "Excuse me big guy, I need to get out, Nancy wants to show me around the plane." (If you have never been downstairs on a large airliner you have missed something including the ride in the small elevator.)

As Pam stood in front of me she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Nancy had the reputation of being a lesbian in High School. I won't be surprised if she hits on me the way she was trying to look up my skirt. If she does I may just let her have her way if that is OK with you?"

I smiled as she straightened up again and said, "Have fun hot stuff."

It was about thirty minutes later when Pam stepped out of the elevator door they had disappeared into. She looked a little frazzled and used but she had a huge smile on her face. She came to my seat and stood in the aisle but rubbing against my leg. I looked her over slowly and she shivered obviously from it. Then I said, "Was it good?"

"Damn that girl can eat pussy. But John, I need a cock. Any idea where I could get one?" She raised her skirt slowly until her bare pussy glistened in the light at me, glistened from a lot of moisture, Nancy's saliva and Pam's cunt juice. Her labia were swollen and open like the petals of a flower. I was instantly hard and it showed clearly. Pam smiled and straddled me and started to unzip my pants. I had heard of the mile high club and had no problem joining but I felt a bit exposed. Fortunately we were the only ones in first class. Pam had no such compunction as she had my cock out by that time and was settling down on it slowly as it stretched her tight, very wet, and so lovely pussy. Damn it felt good. Her young pussy was so damned good, so tight, so wet, and a suction formed as she pumped up and down on me.

I caught sight of Nancy standing across in the other aisle enjoying the show, her hand up under her skirt. I kissed Pam and tasted no pussy on her lips. Poor Nancy hadn't gotten hers. My eyes met Nancy's and her eyes were as full of lust as my own must have been. As I watched her, Nancy pulled her skirt high baring her pussy, no panties on that girl either, and no hair. I guess she had hoped to get what she gave. I will have to talk to Pam about playing fair. Now Nancy pulled a small wine bottle, I think they are called "halves" and I was amazed as she worked it into her open pussy. She leaned back on the arm of the seat and fucked herself with it. We stayed locked together visually while Pam and I continued to fuck. I noticed Pam was watching the show too. Then Nancy stood and moved into our aisle, sat on the arm across from us and resumed her use of the half... Pam reached across and she and Nancy held hands as the three of us had an enormous climax.

We straightened ourselves up. Pam smiled and reached over and took the half from Nancy's now relaxed cunt. Pam licked the bottle and smiled as she dropped it in her purse on the seat beside us. We all sat there with huge smiles on our faces. A lot of smiles were floating around lately.

As we stepped off the flight Nancy smiled and said, "I hope you had a very satisfying flight John."

"Oh I think we all three did, I will be flying back and forth on this flight weekly for a while, I'm sorry you lean toward females."

She smiled and said, "That is an old rumor from high school that got started cause I like it both ways. Look for me on your future flights and I will give you the tour I gave Pam."

Pam was in front of me and was waiting as I strolled off the plane with another one of those smiles on my face. We caught a cab and retrieved my car. Found the apartments and stowed our gear. As we walked around mine I looked in the fridge and cabinets and they were stocked with stuff I liked. Only Peggy could have arranged that. I had no idea how she had done it but it had to have been her. I found a note on the coffee table.

My Dearest John

I know you are still unhappy with me. I don't blame you. I hope my trip to Brouden to set up your apartment for you, meets with your approval. While you were busy at work I was busy here. I may be a slut but I am your slut. I will never love anyone but you. I am so sorry I fucked up. Please try to give me one more chance.

I love you more than life.

Your Peggy

I was stunned. I showed the note to Pam. She was stunned. "John you better keep this woman, you will never find another like her."

I couldn't answer her, I was crying softly. Pam was right, I would never find another like Peggy, I would never love anyone like I did Peggy, but how can I live with her knowing I couldn't trust her once her pussy got wet, and everything made her pussy wet. Pam held me as I cried and soothed me until I got over it.

Then I noticed the answering machine blinking. I hit the button as I wiped the tears from my face. It was Dawn, "John, Dear John, I don't know how to start. I am so sorry. I would never intentionally hurt you or anyone in the family. To me it was all a fun game and I thought you felt the same way. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. Dougie is devastated too, he is such a sweet man and does what I want him to do because he adores me. I guess that isn't too good is it. But John, please call me sometime soon. I love you and want to fix this mess I caused. What can I do to show you I am sincere? Call me please?"

A fun game she said? A fun game had caused so much pain. But as I blamed her, I remembered how I had eagerly fucked my daughter-in-law and encouraged Peggy to fuck our son. Who was really at fault and was anyone innocent in this?

I washed up and we headed for the office. I needed to get my mind on other things. Ron was waiting nervously when we signed in and they called his, now my office. I had been to the facility many times and was very familiar with it. But the three of us toured the place and I spoke to a lot of old friends. At one point we were in the planning department and I saw Travis Trip standing in the hall. Travis is an old friend. He had been working there for some 20 years. Started straight out of high school. As I recalled he had worked in just about every part of the place over the years. He had never been considered for management due to his lack of education but I knew he was sharp. I smiled as he turned and saw me. He flashed a big smile and came to meet me. I let Pam and Ron stand and wait as the two of us talked. Then when it felt right I asked Travis to meet with me in my office at 7:30 the next morning. I asked him if that was too early and he said he always got there at 7. No problem. I had a new idea. The more I thought on it the better I liked it.

When the tour was done and I had been made welcome, we returned to the office. Then I told Ron that Pam was my assistant and I needed an office connected to mine for her. Pam was glowing with pride when I said that. She was sharp and a hard, efficient worker, even if she was a bit of a slut. I seemed to be surrounded by highly capable, wonderful people who happened to be sluts. Maybe I was a slut magnet.

Ron walked over to a second door in my office and opened it. On the other side was just what the doctor ordered, a nice office with a view, unused. Pam looked around like she was going to burst as she fondled the big desk and flopped in the chair, twirling it around joyfully. Then her newly emerging adult came back and she stood up and said, "This will do nicely, thank you Ron, John."

Ron smiled and said, "You met Roberta, my... I mean John's secretary. Just tell her what you want and she will make sure you have it. Only take her a day or two."

Well I knew then what part of the problem was, a day or two? "Ron, a day or two won't do. I want Pam's office stocked with what she wants in the next hour. If Roberta can't do it, get someone who can. And let that word spread Ron, ma-ana won't cut it around here any more. If people want to keep their jobs, ASAP will be their mantra. Now if you would please advise Roberta of that. I'm sure the grapevine will take it from there."

Ron moved faster than I had ever seen him and shortly Roberta, a middle aged, over weight lady burst into the office and said "Ms Noble, if you will come with me we will get you set up with what ever you need."

"No Roberta" I interjected. "Pam will be working with me. You set her office up the way your experience tells you, with what she will need to assist me in everything I do. After Pam looks it over she will tell you what else she needs. Use your initiative Roberta, I am sure you are very capable."

She had never heard those kind of words used to describe her before and beamed as she hustled off to use her INITIATIVE and to tell everyone in the facility about the new boss.

I returned to my office and sat down behind my desk. I gave Ron a list of things I wanted done that would keep him busy and out of my way for a couple of days. The first was to get the head of marketing in my office in twenty minutes. He was a piece of dead wood I knew. Marketing consisted of he, his name is Dave, and two others, a 30 year old male, Jerry, who was capable and did most of the marketing work, but he was held back by his boss I feared... and a stunning 30 year old female, Ann, who ought to be able to sell anything just by her presence but may have been there just for her boss' pleasure. I was going to find out soon. Ron made a call immediately from my phone and talked to Dave's secretary. He hung up the phone after only passing the message, assuming Dave was available and not out on a customer call the way he should be... A lot of the problems with this place were immediately apparent. Pam was watching taking it all in with this strange look on her face. Then Ron left us to get on with the tasks I had given him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.