Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 17: Peg's Diary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Peg's Diary - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Oh fuck diary, I have totaly screwed up. I have done a really stupid thing and made John so mad he has left me. Left me cause I went to the party after he asked me not to and I pulled the train without him there. But that's not all, Carol got hurt and I was not available. I know John was scared about Carol and wanted me there. And I should have been there. Why did I fuck up so bad? Dawn's orgy party got it's hooks in me and I went after John asked me not to. What was I thinking about? The party was so hot and fun but not worth losing John over. I really wasn't thinking. Dawn led me, but truth is I wanted to be led. I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life. I lost count at 21. But the sad part is I could have waited a little while and done it with John in town and with me, and everything would have been ok. I'm not sure of anything right now diary except I can't stand to lose John. He was so wonderful about daddy and me, and then the others I told him about. Even when he left town and I told him I didn't want anyone but him, but he told me it would be ok to fuck my daddy when I got horny. Damn what a guy. I have to keep him. No one else would ever come so close to accepting all of me just as I am. There are still a couple of things I have to tell him, but not now. I had actually forgotten these two incidents when I told John all about what I had done. Well I kinda forgot them.

Diary I am so horny... it has been days. I wonder where daddy is? Mother has girl's night tonight. I'm going to call daddy. I need for him to be available. I am wondering if I should have daddy use a condom. It dawned on me I let all those people fuck me with no protection. Damn I hope I didn't get anything. Probably not, the little itch is just nerves. Dawn said they were all tested regularly and were careful about who they had sex with. Probably ok...

Yes diary I called... and daddy will be over right after mother leaves, which gives me an hour to get ready. Should I call John and ask him if it is OK? I will never do anyone else without John's permission. No he said I could do daddy already. I need a hot shower and a pussy trim. Oh diary I am getting wet thinking about daddy's big cock... and his wicked tongue. I do love sex... maybe too much I'm beginning to think.

Dear Diary, What a night! It started so good but then... well let me tell you. It started when I showered and trimmed my pussy mat. I got myself all combed and made up, black thigh high hose on, and heels. I looked in the full length mirror and I looked hot. My hair was piled on top of my head except for a few curls tumbling down by my face. My eyes looked so big with the subtle eyeliner. My lips were deep red and looked pouty like they were ready to kiss other lips or slide over the head of a big hard cock. Damn were they ready. My high cheek bones were emphasized with just a touch of make up. My long neck was so graceful looking. So ready to be kissed in that little hollow. Hmmm just thinking about that makes me wet. My breasts, John loves my full breasts, a large c cup or small d and still so firm, the nipples already swelling and pointing up slightly looking for a pair of lips to suck them. My flat tummy that I keep toned at the gym and in bed. My hips flaring out completes the coke bottle look. My legs are long and trim, well muscled and sexy. My pussy, my Mount of Venus, my center, my receptor... oh how I needed something to slide in there... soon. he will be here soon I thought.

He came in, he used his key to get in and soon stood in my bedroom door looking down on me, spread comfortably, so available to him for anything he wanted. He stood there with out a word just looking my hot body over with this smile on his face. Of all my men he knew my body best, we had been doing this for so long and we still thrilled at it. There was nothing we hadn't done together, oral, anal, pussy, between my boobs, hand jobs, and every position we could think of. Now he slowly stripped. He is still a hunk even at his age. I think a lot of sex keeps you healthy. His cock springs up as he drops his under shorts. It is beautiful, long and hard, the rosy colored head almost seems to pulse as I stare at it and lick my lips.

I had to tell him what I had done but later. Right now I needed him to do me so bad. I was dripping I was so wet. My breathe was raspy. He moved up to the bed and stood there his cock pointing at my mouth. Oh yes, I kissed the head and licked around the corona, I held his cock in my hands lovingly and did that little figure eight with my tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock. He moaned and told me how good that was, how much he loved fucking my mouth. I swallowed his entire 7 1/2 inches, his pubic hair in my nose. He began to hunch my mouth, fuck my mouth and throat. I loved it... I let him do that for a while them pulled my mouth away from his wet cock and asked him to please fuck me now. I need it so bad.

He moved to the foot of the bed and picked up one foot and licked and kissed and sucked driving me crazy. Slowly he worked his way up to my pussy and I screamed so loud I was afraid someone might call 911. His mouth knew my pussy so well. Jeez that thrills me every time. He tongue fucked me, sucked my labia, licked my slit and then settled over my hard little clit. I screamed again and came hard, fucking my hips into his mouth like a crazy woman as he chewed and sucked my clit. When I slumped back down, he moved higher on my body, sucking on my nipples and easing the head of his cock into my ready pussy, I moaned or whined wanting him to give it all to me. Then when I started to say something he lunged and slid it in me until it hit my cervix and I gasped and strained up to him, pressing his cock hard into me. I had it all and there was no ready room for more unless he entered my womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.