Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 16: Wrapping Things Up

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Wrapping Things Up - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The next morning I was in the office early. The party with Pam and Stan and Bambi had broken up about midnight and I had slept like a baby after a hot shower, just exhausted.

Things were shaping up at work to enable me to get away and the way we had things planned and organized would give Stan time to grow into the job. Tony dropped by my office mid morning and invited me to his house for dinner that night with he and Tess. I accepted with pleasure and a run away imagination. Pam came by and said we would be leaving for Brouden mid morning the next day. She was spending the last night with her parents. I was pleased that Pam was going with me. She was an excellant assistant even without the sex. It would be good to have someone with me that I trusted and knew how I worked. Taking over a new facility was going to be tough.

I called Carol, she had heard from her mom, who told her side of what happened the same way I had, surprisingly we agreed. Carol encouraged us to get back together and talk soon. Carol said her mom swore she would do anything to fix our marriage. I replied, "Fuck, I wished none of this had happened. From when I caught Peg with her dad. I was happier not knowing. Now it is all fucked."

"Give it time daddy... take it easy for a while and then the two of you go somewhere neutral and quiet and talk. Dawn called me too, Only her version was different. She said you and I were off fucking and how did you get off being pissed at her and mom. Dad you didn't tell Dawn about what happened to me?"

"No, fuck her, she isn't family anymore."

"Yes she is dad. She is a bit extreme sexually but she would give her life for any of us. Be careful what you judge someone on dad. Dawn would do anything for you if you asked. Or me or mom or Doug or Patty or Robert. She really is dedicated to the family. Just don't expect her to be anything like normal when it comes to sex. She is like a bitch in heat all the time and will fuck almost anything. It is just who she is. Some day I will tell you about the work she does with kids with cancer, and the animal shelter, and the abused women's shelter. OK so she is a slut too, I can deal with that. I really love her and what she stands for."

I shut up, I really knew so little about Dawn. I guess I had a lot to learn. I agreed with Carol, but added I was still pissed with Dawn for sticking her fucking nose in where it didn't belong. Than I kissed my baby goodbye for this day. Oh... she was feeling much better. Most of the soreness was gone.

I don't know why but I wanted to talk to Peggy. I called her and she answered immediately again. She must be sleeping with the phone.

"Hi Peggy."

"John?... Oh John,... it is great to hear your voice. I really miss you."

"I don't know why I called Peg, I just wanted to hear your voice. You have been everything to me for so long."

"Have I completely destroyed it John?"

"I don't know. One minute I am so fucking angry at you I could break your neck, the next I miss you so bad I hurt."

"John, no matter what you think of me now, I have always loved you and only you. I always will. If you divorce me I don't know what I will do. I'm not trying to be melodramatic. I am sure I will survive, but the joy of life will be gone forever."

"I understand. We need some time apart, or at least I do. I will go to Brouden for a while if for nothing else than to cool off. I will call you soon and maybe you can come there and spend a few days and we can talk about this calmly, without me being so pissed. I still don't know how you could do that after I asked you not to."

"I was thinking with my pussy John, pure and simple. I had gotten so sex oriented it was all I thought about."

"That sounds about right. And what about next time? You did that with your dad, Dwain, Skip, Sam, Doug and on and on... what is going to get that under control. I can't deal with that again Peg. Sure I fucked around a lot too but my brain was in control, not my cock. And you could have stopped me at anytime. I thought I could you too... but I guess not."

She started crying again and said, "I know John, I know."

I told her I would call again soon and for her to take care of herself and hung up.

I poured myself into work and tried not to think of the hurt that was growing and growing. I missed my wife.

By 5 we were done. Stan could take it from here as young as he was. I told everyone good bye, made some personal phone calls to do the same. The car people picked up my car to truck it to Brouden that night. I would pick it up when our plane landed. Then I walked down to Tony's office to let him know I was ready. He had said he would take me by my motel so I could shower and change since my car was gone. Finally we pulled into his garage and went in to greet Tess.

I got a big hug and a light kiss on the lips. As I held her I thought of the pictures of her on the cruise getting fucked by two guys at the same time. I smiled as my cock tingled. I wondered what this evening was going to offer? Tony had hinted of a foursome with Peg and I, how would they feel about the number three?

Tess was off fixing dinner, Tony handed me a scotch to sip and he asked if after dinner would I like to see the cruise video. I nodded and now had a better idea of what the evening would offer.

I went into the kitchen to help Tess as Tony went up to shower and change. I stood watching Tess as she scurried around the kitchen. She had on a thin sun dress of some light fabric that seemed to want to float. Awesome things peeked out now and then that weren't supposed to see the light of day. Those things looked damned good to me. Damn sex is wonderful. Tess looked over at me and her eyes were twinkling brightly. This lady was getting turned on by my watching, and her exhibiting.

She walked over to me until her full breasts lightly touched my chest and she took my scotch and sipped from it. The way she did it was sexy as hell. I chuckled and said, "You've sampled mine, when do I get to sample yours."

She laughed delightfully and said, "I think that is scheduled shortly after the video..." and she twirled away, her skirt flying and I knew she had no panties on and she wasn't shaved, just trimmed and it looked delicious.

After that she bent over a lot, and stretched up to reach things a lot, and twirled a lot as she moved back and forth and I enjoyed the show. I wanted to enjoy her and was as hard as I got. She glanced at my obvious cock frequently and smiled. One time she blew me a kiss, the next time she blew a kiss to my cock and laughed delightfully again.

When dinner was on the table she walked up to me and slid her arms around my neck and kissed me. I mean she really kissed me... Her tongue did nice things to my tongue. Her hips were rotating several ways at once against my poor cock and I was in danger of coming soon if things continued. Then she pulled away abruptly. We stared at each other breathing heavily and I asked, "Does Tony know I am going to fuck you?"

"Oh John baby, you would break his heart if you didn't. Mine too." then she called Tony to come to dinner.

Over a delicious dinner we talked about everything but what was on our minds. Peggy wasn't mentioned either and I appreciated that. I was working hard not to think about her. Then Tony mentioned the cruise and how much they had enjoyed it and the close friends they had made. Tess mentioned they still saw these three other couples several times a year. They all flew into Las Vegas to party together since it was convenient for all of them. Usually for a three or four day week end in a four bedroom suite with sitting room, spa and the works. Then Tess giggled and said, "Sometimes we even see some shows and gamble a little."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.