Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 15: The Aftermath

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Aftermath - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I hadn't been home for more than half an hour when the phone rang. I knew it was Peggy. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Suddenly it ran through my head, she had cheated on me for most of her adult life, had lied to me about it all. Yeah I was as happy as a guy could get during all of that, but she had promised, and now this. How the hell could I ever trust her on anything again? I sure wasn't with out fault, I had jumped on this band wagon eagerly. I had enjoyed the fucking others as much as Peggy had. Talk about two people addicted to sex. But this was too much. I never lied to her about anything. I really didn't see how we could recover.

I answered the phone,

"John?"

"Yeah, it's me. Thanks for calling. I need to tell you about Carol. She was in a car accident. She will be fine, I wouldn't have left her if that weren't true, just a hard knock on the head. They kept her in the hospital last night for observation. I sat with her all night. She has been released by now and will be home I am sure. I arranged for her roommate to be there and take her home before I left. I left to find out where the hell you were. I called you all night. Even called Dawn and the lying little bitch told me you weren't there. As I said, Carol is in her apartment now and her room mate is with her. She will be very sore for a couple of weeks. She was lucky. She ran off the road into this field. Don't know yet how it happened. All considered I figured it best that she stay there. Especially with the shit that happened here while I was gone. She knows nothing about that from me. That fucking Dawn will probably call her and tell her everything. Oh well she has to know sooner or later." then after a bit of a pause I continued, "Peggy I'm leaving you. I'm going to pack a few bags and go. Tony has been trying to get me to take over the other facility in Brouden and run it. I think it is a good idea. I definitely need to get away. I will call you when I can be more rational and after I have talked to a lawyer. Right now I can't tell you how pissed at you and how disgusted with you I am."

She broke in then crying obviously and cried out, "John don't do that please. At least let's talk first. I will be home in a few minutes and we can sit down and talk. We can work this out. I did a really stupid stupid thing. I am sorry. I swear I will make it up to you. I don't know why I let it get so important to me. About Carol, thank you for being her father and mother last night. I'm not very proud of myself on any grounds today. But you know I love our daughter and I do thank you for taking such good care of her. I am ashamed I wasn't there to help. I am coming home now. I truthfully don't know why I did what I did last night. Yesterday it seemed so important, today I can't see why."

I cut in and said, "Cause you are a fucking cock crazy slut and lying piece of shit. I am going to go pack. I will be gone in an hour."

"No John please, I will be right there, five minutes, we have to talk." and I had a dial tone.

I got my luggage out of the garage and went to the bedroom and started packing. It is strange to try to pack for an indefinite stay, business trips are easy. But I was planning on being gone forever, that was hard to fathom. As I packed I called Tony, all I said to him was "Change of plans boss, do you still want me to run the Brouden facility?"

When he answered positively I told him I was packing as we spoke. I would move to a motel here tonight. Meet with him at the office and settle things the next day or two and and then catch a plane. I reminded him he had my cell phone number but please don't use it for curiosity calls. Oh and while I had him, I also canceled our planned dinner party with them. And I hung up.

That was when I heard the front door swing open forcefully as someone hit it like they were running. My cell phone rang again. I thought it might be Carol when I answered it, it was Dawn. I couldn't believe the balls of this bitch. She started off, "You have to know it isn't Peggy's fault John, it is mine. I didn't think you would really mind if she came to the party without you. I talked her into it."

I cut her off, "Dawn I don't give a shit what you think or feel. Peggy is an adult. She knew what she was doing. She fucking destroyed our marriage. I can't deal with her lying a second time. Now don't bother me again you little bitch whore."

I looked at the door and Peggy was standing there listening, ashen white. She had on a pair of pants and a blouse I didn't recognize. Must have borrowed them from Dawn. I remembered how she looked spread earlier with all the sex marks from her wild night. Funny how in one frame of mind that would have been ok. But doing it behind my back, again, it was the end. I was fuming inside.

Peggy stared at me, the tears running down her face and tried to say something a couple of times as I continued to empty my drawers and my closet into the bags. Finally she got out, "You are right John, this went far... too far. We have both gotten carried away, especially me. I crossed the line big time last night. That won't happen again ever, I swear. Please forgive me and give me another chance."

"That all sounds familiar Peggy. Much like you said when I caught you with your dad. You have lied and cheated since our wedding day with one guy after the other. You are a fucking slut. I loved you so much, I have been so happy with you in my life, I was ok with overlooking the past cheating and lying for a future together. You were that important to me, I didn't mind the open sex, hell I loved it. But you couldn't skip one night of debauchery, even after promising me, could you?"

She looked whipped, she continued pleading the case she didn't have. I finished packing, grabbed my briefcase and loaded it up and headed for the door. When I started for the door and she cried desparately, "John please don't leave." But I did. I had to.

I checked in at a motel near the office, dropped my stuff and went to the bank. I moved half of everything to another account in just my name, called a lawyer friend and got some advice, back to the bank and moved the safety deposit box content into one in just my name, took care of some other business and stopped in at Tony's office. He looked up and said, "Damn John, when did you sleep last, you look like hell..."

I ignored his comment and said, "I am leaving Peggy, no cruise, no nothing with her. Please leave it alone, no questions. I will tell you when I can. It just hurts too much right now. I will wrap up all my business here and turn it over to Stan and a couple of the other guys. I will document all that needs to be done so you can handle it with out doing too much double duty. We both know the other facility can use a lot of attention so I will take it over as we discussed. Now I have to make some personal calls after I get the troops working on this transition. Have you called the current manager of the other facility and briefed him?"

"Yeah, Ron knew he was in over his head. Actually he was relieved. He looks forward to you getting there and will be a good assistant for you. But it is your facility. Run it like you will. I trust you completely. As far as Peggy is concerned, when you are ready I have a good ear if you want it. Otherwise I will keep my mouth shut. Maybe you can come to dinner with Tess and I before you leave. Any night. just let me know."

I smiled and said, "I said that to my wife recently about trusting. I hope your trust isn't as fucked as mine was."

In my office I called Carol and she was much better. She sounded bright and chipper, like my little girl. I told her everything that had happened. She cried softly through most of it. Finally I ended by saying, "The open sex was fine with me, but the going behind my back I can't handle a second time."

"Daddy, you have to do what you have to do. Mom shouldn't have done that, sometimes she is so childish. Just please take some time and try to work it out with her. I have never known two people more fitted for each other or more in love. Mom fucked up big time, no question. But I hope you can forgive her and get back together some day. Dawn can be a little shit but honestly daddy, if she had been in your place she would have let Doug go to the orgy without her. That is just the way she thinks. Doug is just a little boy with a big cock. He needs Dawn to control him and she does. Know I love you and I am your little girl anyway you want me to be. If you need me to come to Brouden I will. Believe me when I say I am yours daddy. Take care of yourself please baby and call me everyday for a while, promise?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.