Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 13: Strange Days with Strangers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Strange Days with Strangers - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

It had been over a week since I had seen my darling daughter-in-law Dawn. I was craving her. Craving the taste of her, craving the touch of her tongue in my loins. I loved the way her tongue thrilled me. Almost as much as I loved the feel of my men's cocks as they plunged deep inside me. When I woke up this day, I felt the need to drop in on her soon, this morning. She had said I was welcome to do that anytime. Now as I waited for her to come to the door I looked over my reflection in the glass door. I smiled as I enjoyed taking in how I looked. I had dressed in one of my new slutty outfits. The short skirt was split high, I playfully pulled the flap of the skirt away and my hairy pussy was in plain view. The silk top hid very little, I had picked it to show. As I leaned forward any at all, my nipples and full breasts were displayed openly. John had looked at me so dressed, as I finished my hair and said I was obviously going out to get fucked. I smiled at my darling husband and thought, well it was true, I planed on more great sex with my daughter-in-law. I could hardly wait.

The door opened and Dawn stood there in the same almost nothing little robe she had worn when we had first made sexual contact. As I ran my eyes over her body I remembered how good her tangy pussy tasted, as the only one I had ever tasted I was eager to revisit it.

She squeeled with delight and pulled me into the house. We kissed and her tongue met mine and her hands were roaming over me to thrill me. After a moment she broke the kiss and said, "Peg darlin, I am so glad you are here. I have missed you. And I want you to meet Chuck, a VERY good friend of Doug's and mine."

I was surprised as I turned and saw this handsome young man of about 30, dressed in a robe very close to the tiny one Dawn had on. It was obvious neither of them had on anything under the robes and that nudity was no problem for either of them.

"Chuck came into town last night and spent the night with Doug and I. Doug had to go to work early this morning and Chuck and I weren't through with what we were doing when Doug left."

I raised an eye brow at Dawn and smiled. Dawn caught my hand in hers and walked over so we were standing in front of Chuck. Dawn slid one arm around his neck, raised her lips to his and kissed him with a lot of obvious tongue on both their parts. There was no hesitancy. Then she slid her other arm around my waist and pulled the three of us close as she said to Chuck, "Isn't she the sexiest thing you have ever seen?"

Chuck smiled and looked down the front of my blouse where I knew he saw my full braless tits and their very swollen nipples. "She is delicious."

Dawn looked at me and said, "Peg look at this."

and she opened his robe and caught a large fat half hard cock in her hand. She stroked it as we both enjoyed looking at it. Then she surprised me, "Chuck and Doug fucked me most of the night last night. wouldn't you love to sample this big thing? Trust me it feels wonderful."

I had never been in quite such a situation. I looked at his huge cock as it grew even bigger and harder. I was dripping wet already from thinking about Dawn's tongue and the taste of her pussy. Now I just stood there a little stunned. Dawn caught my hand and placed it on his cock. I gladly wrapped my fingers around this beautiful waepon and stroked it as I looked into Chuck's eyes.

Dawn said, "Chuck, don't be shy, Peggy is as hot a fuck as you will ever find. Doug says she is the best... of course he says I am the best too, he better cause we both are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.