Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 12: A Phone Call With Carol

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Phone Call With Carol - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

By John:

I was missing my daughter something terrible. It wasn't something new. We had always been close. I know you are thinking I just want to fuck her, but not true. Well I do want to fuck her and from all I have learned lately that is going to happen as soon as she comes home next time. Should be soon, she comes home at least once a month. I can hardly wait. But I needed to talk to her. I really missed hearing her soft voice. I had no idea where it would go. Things had changed so fast who knows how this would turn out.

I picked up my phone and pressed the speed dial button to her cell phone. It was late but she usually stayed up late. Peggy was sound asleep but I couldn't sleep yet.

Her sleepy voice answered, "Hello" her voice cracking...

"Hi Angel"

Now her voice was wide awake and excited, I was the only one who called her that.

"Daddy, is that really you. Hi sweet man."

"Hi my Angel, how are you. I was missing you so I had to call you. Your mom is fast asleep. So you have just me."

"I love having just you. Oh I love you so much daddy. I miss you too. I am coming home week end after next. I think that is about 10 days or so. Be there for 3 or 4 days. That will be so cool."

"Yes, I can hardly wait honey. I wish I could hold you right now."

"Hmm me too daddy. I love to be in your arms and feel you against me. I miss that so."

"Yeah, well soon honey,. how is everything, grades, social, work?"

"My grades are all A's, social is lacking a little. I manage, but between studying and work, not a lot of spare time. Of course my work is pretty social. I get a lot of pleasure out of it."

"I never did understand your job but am glad you enjoy it."

"Me too dad, it is hard for me to explain but I help people with some of their problems, you could say. It gives me a lot of pleasure and fulfilment, and the money is great. Remember I wanted to put myself through school. So far it is working."

"I am really proud of you kitten. You know that, you are smart and self reliant and hard working, and on top ot that beautiful and sexy, like your mom."

"Daddy you are going to give me the big head. Beautiful and sexy... wow."

"It's true, in the dark I don't think I could tell you and your mom apart."

"Hehe dad that sounds like fun."

"Behave miss sexy. Have you heard from your brother or Dawn lately?"

I was almost afraid to ask that. Dawn was so open with Carol. I was honestly afraid she might have told her we had fucked. I almost hoped she had.

"Yes dad, strange that you ask, I just talked to Dawn today. We talked for over an hour. I do love that girl. My big brother too."

I had the first picture from the album in my mind then. They did love each other... and very well. I was getting a hard on.

"Baby, a lot has changed here. It seems like the family is getting closer. You should be here to be a part of it."

"I will be home soon daddy. I want to be a part of all of it. Dawn did tell me several things I was glad to hear. That you and mom have gotten even closer, even after you learned her little secret."

"Her secret?" I knew my voice broke...

"Daddy, you and Doug were the only two that didn't know it. I have known for over five years, I told Dawn but swore her to secrecy. Dawn told me you found out about mother and granddaddy. That you almost walked in on them."

"Carol honey, are you sure you know what you are talking about?"

"Daddy, good grief. I am talking about mother fucking her dad, my grandfather. Or him fucking her, which ever you prefer. And you learned that they have been doing that for years and years."

"Ohh."

I couldn't speak for a long time. Carol came back,

"Daddy,... Daddy,... are you ok honey?"

"I'm here, just a little blown away."

"But daddy, Dawn said you were pleased, that you enjoyed watching them."

"Honey..."

"Relax dad, it is so cool that you know... and LIKE it. I always thought it was so cool. So romantic. She kept you so happy and her dad too. Dawn was right wasn't she? She said you loved watching mom get fucked by granddaddy. That you and mom were even closer now. Oh daddy is everything alright. Now I am scared. Are you and mom ok?"

"Yes baby, yes, we are fine, better than ever. Relax, I'm sorry to have worried you. This is a strange subject for us. Ok sweetheart, you seem to be well informed, I don't want to worry you. Yes, your mother and I are closer than ever. Yes I am ok with she and her dad. And it is a little strange to talk to my daughter about but yes I loved watching your mom getting fucked by her dad."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.