Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 11: Lunch With Patty

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lunch With Patty - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The restaurant where I had planned to meet my sexy mother-in-law, Patty, was on the edge of town. It was the nicest place in town. It was arranged so the booths were very private. A good place for lovers to meet. Patty didn't question me about it when I told her where to meet me. I figured she may have been there several times before. It was not the kind of place Robert would have taken her. I wondered who my sweet M-I-L had been playing with. I really was a born voyeur.

As I waited for Patty to show up I thought of how excited Peggy had been as we talked about my date. Her words stuck in my mind, "I can't believe how excited I am knowing that you are probably going to be fucking my mother this day. Damn I wish I could watch it. Maybe I can next time. Oh damn John give it to her good. I know you will... "

I was waiting just inside the dimly lit entry hall when she showed up. I had planned for success, I had taken the afternoon off, just in case. Peggy knew all about where I was and with whom. She could hardly wait til I got home with my story. There was a nice motel about five miles down the road in the next town. All very private and convenient. As I said, I was hoping to get lucky. I truly believed I would.

When she walked in I admit I was delightfully surprised. My God she looked good. Her dress was tight and low cut, her boobs were as big as Peg's and a lot of the tops were on display, she wore a knee length skirt but it was split almost to her panties if she wore any, and her great legs showed very high through the skirt with each step. I guessed if I put my hand where the top of the slit in her skirt was, my fingers would be on her pussy. Damn she looked hot. She reminded me of her daughter and I was pleased to think this was what I could expect my hot little wife to age like. Lucky me.

I held out my arms and we hugged tightly and warmly, and our lips met and her tongue visited me briefly again. Mine followed hers back also briefly. She felt so good I didn't want to turn her loose and I told her so. She beamed and kissed me again, then said she agreed, that maybe we could just spend some time holding each other like this. I was growing hard against her and knew she could feel it. She didn't seem to mind. But in a few minutes Johnny, the owner of the place, who was a good friend of mine, walked in and ushered us to our table. She held my hand as we walked. She whispered in my ear,

"I am a little nervous, on a first date with my daughter's husband."

I smiled, glad she thought of it as a date. I turned her hand loose and slid my arm around her small waist and squeezed her as we followed Johnny.

Our booth was very private and the wine I had ordered was already waiting for us. I had also preordered our lunch and told Patty what it was. She seemed delighted and leaned over and kissed me again. This kiss was longer and her mouth was more open. I felt her tongue deep in my mouth and I sucked on it and felt her jump, with pleasure I hoped. When the kiss broke I looked at her and smiled, looked down at her awesome cleavage, I saw the areola peeking out, and then back to her eyes.

"You are incredible Patty."

"So are you John. Let me enjoy my fantasy date with you. Maybe I shouldn't be kissing my daughter's husband like that but damn you are so good looking John, and you seem so hot lately. I shouldn't tell you this but you really have turned me on lately. I'm not that old honey."

"Old hell Patty, you're not old at all, you could be Peggy's sister. I find you damned attractive, damned sexy. I shouldn't be thinking of doing the things I am with my wife's mom. But that isn't going to stop me. Thinking about it or more."

And I leaned over and kissed her again with even more tongue. She responded. We were in a round booth, as close as we could get. My hand covered her full breast lightly at first, then more firmly with a soft squeeze. Then again just a whisper of a touch on her swollen nipple. She moaned into my mouth. Then pulled away. Both of our eyes were full of lust. She took a drink of her wine and took a moment to recover. Then she smiled at me and dropped her hand on my thigh.

"John, we have to talk. You have me so turned on baby, I almost forgot my speech. I have to say this. Please understand. I find you so attractive. hell what I mean is I want you, want you bad. I am no kid, I think you have an idea you might not be the first man I have cheated on Robert with, though you and I really haven't cheated... yet. I have to know why you changed two weeks ago. Why you let me feel you like that in Church. You have changed John, I like it, hell I love it. But I would rather die than hurt Peggy. I need to know if something has happened, have you learned something about Peggy that changed you. Tell me you still love Peggy and you aren't going to leave her so you can play the field. Why are you kissing and touching me so nicely like this? Making me want much more from you?"

I smiled and slipped one arm around her trim waist, stroking her lightly, the other hand I slipped between her legs on her bare thigh. I knew it was less than an inch from her pussy. Slowly I stroked her bare thigh back and forward.

"Patty, I will be honest, I caught Peggy with another man. The surprising part was I was never so turned on in my life as when I watched her with this other guy. My God it was sexy as she fucked him. She was on top riding his cock. I couldn't take my eyes away. I was so close to cumming in my pants just watching. Then they came like gangbusters. I left not wanting to confront or disturb her. But I knew I wanted to see more of what I had just enjoyed."

Patty's hand was clutching my leg, the story was turning her on too. She was a very passionate lady, just like her daughter. I moved my hand higher up her leg. She spread them a little more for me. I slowly strokes her inner thigh, so smooth and soft, I expected to hit her pussy hair at any second. I continued talking,

"The next day I planned to tell Peggy what I had seen, but that night, when she got home from fucking this guy, I was so damned hot we fucked longer and harder and better than ever before. The sex was incredible for both of us.

The next day Peggy and I talked. I told her I had seen her and her partner, that I still loved her, maybe more, but she had to tell me everthing. She did, she told me everything, about other men she is fucking currently, others she enjoyed in the past. Patty I loved hearing it all. I was hard all the time she was telling me. We fucked so many times as she related it all. No anger, no jealousy, I was thrilled with it. Wanted her to not change a thing except I would join her in the games. Sometimes together, sometimes separate, but with a promise to share everything. She was even more thrilled than I was. I think we are more in love now than ever, happier together than ever. I have watched her with several other men since that day. I have enjoyed a few ladies myself. So Patty, I am never going to leave Peg, and after I went through that process, I decided I wanted you as a one of my lovers. Peggy was all for it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.