Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 10: The Assistant Minister

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Assistant Minister - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

By John:

I looked at my watch, it was almost four. Things had gone well at work that day. I had given Pam a lot to do and she had been deligent in taking care of it so I hardly saw her. Stan stopped by and said he and Bambi wanted me to join them for a drink some evening soon after work. I told him I would like that, and then added that I had really enjoyed the lunch with his wife. Stan told me they wanted to tell me about a party the two of them went to over drinks soon. That I had been right on with my advice and Bambi wanted to show her appreciation a little more even. I remembered what the lovely Bambi had said about introducing her husband to a small swap group. Sounded like it had been highly successful.

Tony kept dropping by talking about the cruise they had been on and how fun it had been to swap partners. I began to wonder if he was building up to suggesting something with Peggy and I and he and Tess. Tess was a doll, I sure wouldn't mind. Peggy had always liked Tony. Who knows? He had showed me some Polaroid pictures of Tess spread nude on a bed, being fucked by one guy as she sucked the other. Her body was enough to whet my interest. Pictures of him with other women. He had a nice cock. I was checking for Peggy of course. I started getting eager to go on that cruise. Then Tony said, "Maybe before you go on the cruise, you and Peg might like to see some of our movies of our cruise? We could have dinner and then watch them."

I smiled and said, "I think we might Tony. I think we might enjoy your home movies. Would be good to know what was in store for us."

He suggested the following Saturday. I told him I would check with Peg and let him know the next day but to count on it. I knew Peg would be happy to go. I hadn't had a chance to mention the cruise to Peg yet, I would later that night.

I started to leave for home when Pam came in. She had this sexy look on her face. She closed the door behind her and locked it. But I remembered the Assistant Minister was coming over later that evening and I wanted to be home for that show. Out of site but home. I knew Pam wanted to play again but sadly I had to take a rain check and leave. I kissed her hard and my hand seemed to automatically go under her skirt to her wet pussy. She had taken her panties off already. I apologized and told her I had to get home. She didn't like that answer but after I apologized several more times and swore I had no choice she let me go with a pouty look on her cute face. Damn! As I drove home I fussed at myself for not having a quicky and used my cell phone to call Pam at the office. She sounded pouty. I smiled and said, "Pam honey, I am so sorry I had to leave, I am hard as a rock as I am driving, thinking about you. I wanted to fuck your sweet pussy so bad, but I really HAD to leave. Can you meet me first thing in the morning about 7:15 and we can make up for today? I might even have a surprise for you." The surprise was something I had been thinking about that morning. I thought it would be fun. She was happy when I hung up. Maybe she would go find Stan... I knew Tony had already left. I was sure she wouldn't go wanting.

Then I called Tony, left an message and asked him to meet Pam and I in his office at 7:30 the next morning and clicked off. I knew he would pick up that message and be there.

I walked into the house and heard the shower going. As I walked through our bedroom I saw her dress and hose and heels on the bed. I smiled as I realized what she was going to wear. He didn't have a chance. Of course I figured he didn't want a chance. From what she had shown him when she first made their date to what she had told him on the phone when she postponed their night, he knew he had a sure thing... if only I would get out of the way.

Then Peg came out of the bath with just a towel around her hair. She smiled at me and said,

"Honey, which would you prefer, if a woman slowly seduced you or just came out and asked you to fuck her?"

"Can I have both?"

"Well darling you can have anything you want with me. Which do you think the young AM (as we had started to call him) would prefer? I think a not too slow seduction would be in order. I have already told him he could fuck me you left tonight. Maybe not in those words but he got the message."

I agreed. Damn she looked good. After toying with Pam, I wanted to throw my sexy wife on the bed right then but I knew it would have to wait till later. Good old sloppy seconds again. I loved them.

"John are you going to get a call from the office during dinner?"

"I thought that would work."

"Hmm it would, but you are going to secretly hang around and watch, aren't you. It makes it hotter and sexier for me, more exciting when I know you are watching."

"I will be at my post sweetheart. I wouldn't miss it. I will leave and come in the back way and watch from upstairs as you seduce him in the living room or where ever, and then from the closet when you take him to our bed. Please put a towel on the bed. I had to sleep in your wet spot after your dad and also after Doug."

"You loved it, but I will try to remember to do that. I will tell him I don't want you to find out he fucked me." a pause then, "when do I get to watch you fuck someone, Dawn would be lovely, or mother, oh hell or anyone."

We were in the kitchen when Jake arrived, Jake the AM. He would have a lot of assisting to do tonight. Peggy went to the door. Her dress was low cut and her round breasts showed above her top temptingly. The skirt was short and tight, showing a lot more trim leg than in church and such a cute ass. I heard the door open and heard hellos then a silence. I figured they were hugging, hopefull a lot of touching. I knew my wife would let him do anything he wished from now on. If he only knew. Maybe he did. This young man was a hunk, as they say. Peg had shown him her great tits in church when she arranged this dinner with him. He had to have a pretty good idea Peggy wanted to get laid. I'm sure he wondered about where I would be but was hoping for a chance.

I walked into the room with a tray of wine glasses and the bottle. They were standing very close to each other near the door still. I knew he had a good view of her bare tits and he was getting excited just as I was. I laughed as I figured how unhappy he was that I was there. I could tell he was nervous. Somehow he couldn't reconcile Peg showing him her sweet titties and me also being home. Peg wrapped her arm around his and her breast bore into his arm as she walked him across to me. I thought both of her tits were going to pop out into the open any minute. They each took a glass of wine and Peg introduced us. He said he had seen me in church. The small talk was only a little strained. He recovered shortly and was quite smooth.

We sat down sipping our wine. Peg and I were on the couch, Jake on the chair across from us. Peg crossed her legs and recrossed them regularly and I was sure he was getting a nice look at her bare pussy each time as she had no panties on either. He shifted in his chair nervously but he kept glancing at her exposed pussy when he could. She winked at him as she put on the show. The talk was mundane as we were all three thinking about Jake fucking Peggy soon.

Peggy got up to go in the kitchen, Jake being the gentleman stood up too and his semi hard cock was showing. Peggy winked at me,

"I need to check on dinner, Jake would you like to come help me. John would you get that book on horses I wanted to give to Jake from the garage?"

What book? I thought. Then I realized she just wanted me out of the way for a few minutes. I left them, opened and closed the garage door, then slipped back so I could see in the kitchen without being seen. I didn't want to miss this.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.