Fate - Cover

Fate

Copyright© 2002 by emeritus

Chapter 1: Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Discovery - John discovers his wife Peggy is enjoying her boss, and her dad. And then...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Fate plays some funny tricks on us sometimes. Things happen sometimes that turn our whole world upside down, sometimes for the good, sometimes not. I'm John Trainer. I am pretty much a easy going guy, not much really bothers me. I can be counted on to stick pretty close to my laid back ways, day in. Things always seemed to work for me and I know I am a damned lucky guy at 42, with a great job, beautiful home, two great kids, and the center of my life, my beautiful wife Peg. We are a pretty typical family, work, play, church Sunday morning, pretty normal, deeply in love with each other and we adore our kids, like I said, pretty normal, at least that is what I thought until recently.

There had been a bad storm on the other side of our town the night before, fortunately far from our home but unfortunately right at my office. There had been considerable damage and after taking care of what we could we were swamped making a ton of phone calls to let our customers know there would be a short delay in some of the orders. I was pleased that no one really got upset, just wished us well in our recovery. By three that afternoon I had done all I could and I walked into my boss' office, he runs the place, I am second in that chain. He congratulated me on a hell of a days work and said there would be a bonus in it for me. Then he said, "Go home and play with that gorgeous wife of yours. See you tomorrow."

Who was I to argue? As I drove into our drive it was 20 minutes later. Peggy's car was gone and I was disappointed. I had visions of an afternoon delight. Our kids were out of the house, Doug is 22, out of college and married to his cheerleader high school sweetheart, Dawn, and they live about ten minutes from us. So he is out of the house. Carol our beautiful 19 year old daughter (so like her mom) is away at college, a junior. Don't get me wrong we love and admire our kids, but having the house to ourselves regularly led to unbridled sex play anytime we felt like it, which was surprisingly often. The kids being gone was a real shot in the arm for our sex life. My wife does love sex, not that I don't, but she seems to be always ready. Maybe I should say eager. God I do love that woman. And she is so damn good in bed...

When I walked in the front door I immediately saw a note from her.

My darling John,

Have run over to help Dad. I should be home about 6, could you please start dinner? I will make it up to you in your favorite way (blush)

Love you
Your Peg

I had this big grin all over my face as I thought of what she was talking about. Peg, among her other many talents, gives the best head of any woman in the world. No one could surpass my lady. I started getting hard just thinking about it. I was pretty damned randy before that thought and now I really was eager to see my sexy wife. Also I hate to fix dinner, I do it fairly often but I will find a lot of excuses not to. In my brilliance I decided to just go over to Peg's folk's house and wait till she was through helping her dad and then take her to this romantic little restaurant she loves. I would warm up my love for bedtime and get out of starting dinner. What a plan?

A short ten minutes later, I drove up to her folk's house and remembered her mom was away that week at a conference on Small Town Public Relations. Patty, her mom, still a dynamo of energy and at 50, still shaped as good as her sexy daughter. She was still employed by our fair city, even though her dad had retired and had a hobby business building custom furniture.

I pulled in beside my wife's car and made my way to the door. We live in a small town and nobody knocks, especially family. I opened the door and walked right in. Robert has his office down the hall in the back, just past the master bedroom so I headed that way. As I got close I heard voices and figured I was headed in the right direction, but then the voices sounded strange as I got closer, muffled, then I heard Peggy moan and say,

"Oh Daddy yes..."

I sure as hell recognized that sound, my wife was approaching an orgasm. I stood there stunned, absolutely still and silent. I didn't believe my ears. Then I moved to just outside the bedroom door. Now I heard them breathing heavy, panting actually, and regular grunts that took no imagination to figure out what was causing those. Then I heard her again,

"Oh... Daddy... your big cock feels so good in me... Harder... I'm gonna have a big one."

Then I heard her dad say, "Go for it my little pussy cat, ride my cock. Damn girl you have the sweetest pussy."

I carefully peeked around the corner into the open door of the master bedroom. I had a perfect view of the bed from the foot without the danger of being seen. My wife's body screened me. At first, Robert's naked legs were all I could see of him sticking out from under my wife's darling round and very bare, ass. My wife, with her back to me, was riding his cock like a wild woman, shaking her head from side to side, the way she does during really good sex for her. I could see between them as she rose and fell. I could see his cock appear and disappear, hear him grunt with pleasure as she pounded herself on his nice sized cock, see him raise his ass to meet her strokes. I could hear the wet sloshing sounds as his cock churned in her delicious pussy. I stood there fascinated as I watched. I was stunned. I sure didn't expect this. Hell I felt like Alice in Wonderland, I never would have dreamed anything like this, though I knew she and her dad were extremely close and had always been so. Now I wondered how long they had been this close. The strange part was I was as hard as I could ever remember being. The only emotion I felt at that time was lust. I wanted my wife so bad. I wanted to jack off as I watched my wife with her dad. I realized I loved watching the two of them.

Then I heard her scream, "Fuck me Daddy!" as she came really hard and I heard her dad groaning,

"I'm cumming too baby. Oh Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk..."

There was a long silence and I decided I better get out of there before one of them came walking down the hall. I wasn't ready for a confrontation. I didn't have a clue what came next for my wife and I. I backed away, but not before I heard them telling each other how much they loved each other. Then I heard Peggy say,

"Now you can eat my pussy my sweet daddy."

I had heard similar words often. Peggy loves to have her pussy eaten right after she has been filled. She hasn't said so but I am sure she likes the idea of a guy eating his own cum out of her pussy. It was something I didn't mind, it had even gotten kind of sexy for me too. Apparently her dad agreed. The serving dish was just so damn cute. I moved back and watched the two of them in a torrid 69 and I damn near came in my pants.

I quietly left after a few moments more of watching my wife deep throat her dad. As I drove home I was in a strange place. The thing that dawned on me was I felt no anger, I still knew without a doubt that Peggy loved me completely. I felt no threat of losing her, no jealousy. And I still had this enormous erection tenting my pants. It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. At home I made a trip to our bathroom and took care of my raging hard on by hand. I relived the scene I had just witnessed of my wife driving her pussy down on my father-in-law's cock. I came so hard I got dizzy. When I could move again I headed for the kitchen in a bit of a daze and began to fix our dinner.

When she came in the door I was in the den watching the evening news. She was only a little late. She called out in her normal cheerful manner and I answered. She came in and walked over to my chair and bent over and kissed me just like she did everyday. I wanted to throw her to the floor and take her right then. I wanted to tell her what I had seen. There was no sign of anything out of the ordinary in her appearance or behavior. She acted as if nothing unusual had happened. I looked her over again for some sign of her afternoon's activity but found none. Then I smelled her and realized she smelled fresh out of a shower. I wasn't sure what I was going to do about this. She turned and sat across my lap sliding her arms around my neck and gave me another loving little kiss and I tasted mouthwash, then she said,

"Did you start dinner?"

"Yes, with great enthusiasm."

She laughed knowing how I felt about that and said

"Hmmm don't pout, I told you I would make it up to you."

And she kissed me hard with a lot of tongue. I slid my hand up under her skirt slowly, going between her well formed muscular legs - she let them open giving me access to my favorite playground. Then I thought, and her dad's too, it now seemed. I wonder if there were others? I also wondered if my every thought of my wife was going to be punctuated by those kind of side thoughts. I liked those side thoughts. Oddly enough, all I could think of was how intrigued I suddenly had become with my wife's secret sex life. That was when I knew I had a different problem, no not that my wife was screwing around, but that I liked that she was screwing around. I was so hard I thought I was going to split my britches as my wife's shapely ass moved back and forth on my lap. I had two fingers in her pussy and I noticed it felt fresh fucked, looser than usual, slick like cum. But in spite of that, she was happily occupied again now and was softly moaning with pleasure, then she said,

"What did you put on the stove baby?"

I told her and she said, "We have time, I need you in me now, please."

She was right, dinner was fine later. I can't remember our sex being any better than there on our den floor that day. Peggy went wild, even more than with her dad. My head was full of visions of the two of them as I drove into her now. Her juicy hole seemed to squeeze and suck my cock, driving me crazy. I had her blouse open, her bra unhooked in front and I enjoyed the feel and taste of her large firm tits and their rigid nipples. She was chanting

"yes... fuck... me... God I love it fuck me... yes... fuck... me..."

She came before I did with a verbal string of obscenities spewing out of her gorgeous mouth. I wasn't far behind. I was damned impressed with my wife, I wasn't sure why I was impressed. Maybe that she could do both her dad and I within an hour and be that damn good.

Over dinner we shared all the stuff of our day, except her session with her dad. It was like so many other days. I found myself forgetting what I had witnessed as we talked about all the wonderful details of our life. Doug had dropped by briefly that morning to return one of my tools and had coffee with his mom. He frequently spent time with his mom like that. Then a new question hit me, would she fuck her own son too? Maybe she was... My cock jumped in my pants. Incest didn't seem to be a problem for her. Peg said she had enjoyed her son so much (in my new frame of mind I wondered what that meant), also that she had called Carol, our daughter, at school. Everything was going well with Carol, she would be home for a week end soon she promised. She goes to school a couple of hours away and drives back and forth on occasional weekends. Apparently a busy social life keeps her on campus just the way it should if you are a lovely young thing like Carol was.

I told Peg about the promised bonus from work and she wanted to know how much, and could we take that cruise? I laughed and shrugged my shoulders in that I don't know gesture.

The sex later after dinner, was again outstanding, she did make it up to me. She slowly deep throated my 8 inches, something she really has to be motivated to do. I finally came down her throat and god it was good. Then as I expected I heard the words she had said to her dad

"Now you can eat my pussy my sweet husband."

I gladly reversed my position and dove into her well used love box. I was as excited as I had been in a long time as I ate my wife thinking of the traffic that had been in there today. Had Doug been here too? I had an image of that in my head as I drove my much-loved wife to several hard orgasms.

We lay sated and cuddled tightly. I looked at her and started to tell her I had seen them, but I didn't. I didn't want to spoil the closeness we were both feeling. Then she kissed me and said, "I love you so much. You have given me all a woman could ever want. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.