Horse-Loving Farm Wives - Cover

Horse-Loving Farm Wives

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When the husbands are out of town on business, what is a lovely, lonely farm wife supposed to do? Well, there's a horny dog, a handyman, a stallion and another lonely wife just down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mike's eyes were closed, his head tilted back, panting and wheezing from his open mouth. He had come so hard that he was semiconscious, his vitality squirted from his prick.

His prick continued to sway indecisively.

It looked like a cobra rising from a basket and swaying to the movement of the fakir's flute, Claire thought. And Claire had a hairy basket into which that cobra could go. It was the same way that it had happened with her friend Molly, that spiraling descent into naughtiness. Molly, who had intended at the start simply to let the mastiff tongue her cunt, had wound up sucking and fucking with the dog. Now Claire, who had only given Mike a blowjob in order to keep him from fucking her cunt and to keep herself from committing adultery, found herself longing to have Mike's long, thick cock plunging into her pussy.

With her cunt smoldering, Claire had lost her last qualms about fucking the man. She was able to rationalize it. Since she had already sucked his cock and swallowed his jism, it wouldn't be any naughtier if she fucked the man, as well.

Smiling in anticipation, she got to her feet and began to take her clothing off. Mike heard the rustling of her garments through the haze of his semi-conscious condition.

He opened one eye and looked at her... and found Claire standing over him, stark naked and smiling lewdly.

His cock snapped and stiffened again.

The man slowly smiled as he realized that he was in for a further treat from the gorgeous blonde's hot body.

"Changed your mind, huh?" he rasped.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass off, you bastard," she said.

Mike reached out for her, but Claire stepped back. Now it was her turn to control the situation, to humiliate Mike as he had tried to humiliate her. Having made up her mind to get fucked, Claire was now in control of the situation.

"No," she said. "I want you to fuck me doggy fashion - so I don't have to look at your ugly face!"

Mike winced.

"I'm gonna pretend you're someone else," she hissed.

"Cocksucking bitch!" he snapped, infuriated.

Claire shrugged, grinning wickedly. She said, "Of course, if you don't want to fuck my cunt, that's up to you."

But it wasn't. Mike's prick was the master of his actions and that dominant prick was not about to turn down a chance to bury itself up Claire's juicy pussy.

That was evident to Claire. She gave the man a challenging look and turned away, then got down on the floor on all fours. Her ass was turned toward Mike. He stared at her juicy, heart- shaped ass-globes and at the flowing swamp between her thighs. The bitch, he thought, it would serve her right if I was to stick it up her asshole, instead of her cunt. But he lusted for her cunt. And, anyhow, he figured, the damned bitch would probably love it up the shit chute, anyhow.

Mike groaned and slid from the couch, coming to his knees behind Claire's ass. His cock stuck out like a spike, as hard now as if she had not sucked him off at all. His prickhead throbbed and the shaft rippled and his potent balls were rapidly refilling themselves as, inspired by the prospect of fucking her, his sperm factory went into overtime and spun the jism out.

Claire waggled her ass invitingly. She had lowered her head to the floor, one cheek on the carpet, her slender back deeply arched so that her taut ass was thrusting up at the highest point of her body and crotch was elevated to the coupling position. Although she had claimed that she did not want to look at Mike while he fucked her, she was looking back now, still smiling. Her tits brushed against the carpet, the nipples stiff as nails.

Mike placed his fanned fingers on the checks of her ass, and spread those tight cheeks apart. Leaning down, he began to run his tongue up the crack of her ass. When he came to her asshole, he tongued away at the tight brown bud, then slipped his tongue right up that crack, causing Claire to whimper.

Dipping lower, he slurped up her open cunt, lapping the horny blonde from her clit right back up to her asshole. Cunt-juice sprayed out, coating his tongue.

She squirmed, grinding her ass and crotch back against the man's face, soaking him with cunt-juice from chin to forehead. Mike tongued and sucked on her creamy fuckhole. He liked to eat pussy and he would have gladly sucked her off but he was afraid that the dirty cock-teaser might change her mind, once she had come. She might decide not to let him fuck her, after all, once she was no longer smoldering. A guy couldn't give a cock-teaser that advantage.

He took a last lingering suck on her pussy and rose up. Her ass swayed before him as he shuffled in on his knees. His cockhead slid up the inside of her thigh and Claire reached back between her legs. She took his prick by the roots, guiding the tip into her cunt crack. She moved his cock knob up and down through her juicy fuckslot, shuddering at the contact. Mike gripped her by the hipbones, ready to plug her, bracing his ass for the thrust. She moved his cockhead up and down, then fitted his pricktip into her fuckslot and released him.

"Shove it to me, Mike," she whispered. "Feed that big prick to my hot pussy!"

Mike gritted his teeth. His hands clamped over her hipbones as if they were handles,. As he thrust his loins out, he hauled her ass back to meet him, feeding her the full length of his long, thick cock with the very first stroke.

He groaned with the joy of having every inch of his hot prickmeat buried in soaking, smoldering cunt flesh, and Claire whimpered with the pleasure of finding her pussy stuffed brimful of hard cock. His balls were jammed into her crotch and his fat belly was tight against her ass. Holding the full penetration, he twisted her hips, lowering them one at a time, winding her cunt around on his cock.

He groaned as he felt her talented cunt muscles grip his prick, clinging to the contours of his cock, rippling up his prickshaft from the roots to the swollen head.

"Christ, what a sweet pussy," he croaked, having lost all desire to humiliate her now that his prick was buried up her cunt.

"Lovely big prick," she murmured, her own anger gone. "Feed that sweet cockmeat to me, Mike, fuck my cunt!"

Mike drew out until only his knob was in her and his long fuckrod stuck out between them, dripping with pussy-juice. He hauled back on her hips and slammed in again, going balls-deep.

He grunted and his belly slapped on her ass as his balls swung in to whack against her crotch. She gasped as his fat prickmeat slithered up into the depths of her cunt.

He thrust again, moving slowly, wanting to make this wonder- fuck last as long as he could. Claire jammed her crotch back to meet him, taking every precious inch up her cunt tunnel.

They were just getting into their stride when the phone rang.

Mike slowed down, feeding his cock into her at a snail's pace. Claire was frowning.

"It might be my husband," she said. "Maybe I'd better not answer it... panting like I am."

Mike's eyes gleamed with lust. He said, "Naw, answer it - talk to your old man while I pour the prick to you, baby! That'll be a real kick, a real turn on, right?"

Claire whimpered. She knew that it would be, that talking naturally to Harry while another man was plowing up her cunt would be the thrill of a lifetime. It was a really naughty thing to do, she knew, but it was all the more exciting because it was so wicked. She would tell her husband that she loved him and missed him and wished that he were at home. And all the while, Mike would be slamming his prick into her cunt, fucking her to jelly, making her climax.

She giggled with the thrill of it.

"Fuck me over to the telephone stand," she said.

Mike grinned, loving it. He began to shuffle forward on his knees, driving his cock into her and tilting her ass up as they advanced, linked together, to the telephone.

Claire lifted the receiver, holding it angled to her ear so that Mike, too, could listen in on the conversation.

"Harry, darling?" she panted.

But, of course, it wasn't Harry. It was Molly.

"Claire, honey, it's me," Molly said.

Claire frowned. She didn't want to have to talk to Molly at the moment, and she was afraid that the woman might make some reference to the cuntsucking session they had enjoyed together. She was about to say that she was busy - which was certainly true - and tell the woman that she would phone her back in half an hour.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.