Horse-Loving Farm Wives - Cover

Horse-Loving Farm Wives

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When the husbands are out of town on business, what is a lovely, lonely farm wife supposed to do? Well, there's a horny dog, a handyman, a stallion and another lonely wife just down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Molly was on a spiral of depravity, following a descent into greater degradation. One thing led to another. Her initial intention had been simply to coax the dog into tonguing her cunt until she creamed. That had led to the idea of jerking him off, as a sort of reward for the pussy lapping he had done. But as she handled his big prick, Molly got carried away and decided to let him shoot in her face, then to let him shoot in between her parted lips. Finally, she had tongued his cockhead, then taken it into her mouth and sucked the animal off.

Now that, in turn had led her to the concept of getting fucked by the mastiff.

Molly, a short time ago, would have been startled by the idea of getting fucked by a dog, but, taking it step by step, she had worked her way up to what now seemed the logical conclusion.

The big dog was still angled before her, his forepaws on either side of her hips and his still-stiff prick jutting out over her belly. The head of his cock was wet with Molly's spit. Her lips were wet with the dog's cream. She kissed the tip of his prick again.

Molly was wondering how to fuck Samson.

She had never fucked an animal before and she wasn't sure if it would be possible to do it face to face. She knew that she could get down on all fours and get fucked like a bitch, but in that position she would not be able to see the dog.

If Molly was going to get fucked by a dog, she damned well wanted to watch the brute as he fucked her.

She figured that they would probably fuck in the same basic position they were in at the moment. The mastiff had fucked her in the mouth like that, so why not up the cunt?

She kissed and tongued his knob again, making sure that he was as hard and hot as possible.

Samson whined and his hindquarters rippled, ready to start humping again. The dog had learned a new trick and he figured he would be fucking the woman in the mouth again, since that seemed to be the way that humans did it.

His cockhead pushed against her lips, then skimmed along her cheek. He whined when he did not get his cock into her mouth. He sounded so pitiful that Molly giggled.

"You really liked that blowjob, didn't you, fella?" she said. "You loved to come in my mouth, eh? Well, maybe sometime I'll suck you off again... but now it's time to go fuckies."

She gave his cockhead a last lick, then folded her fist around the base and began to push him down lower. The powerful dog resisted, not wanting his cock to retreat from her wonderful and mysterious mouth... a mouth like a cunt.

Molly arched, tilting her groin up.

The hot scent of her cunt drifted up to the dog and he began to get the idea, to realize that human women were versatile and could get fucked in either end. He stopped resisting and allowed Molly to lower his big cock into her crotch.

"I sure hope this works," she said.

Molly began rubbing his cockhead around in her foaming pussy, using it like a meaty spoon to stir her creamy cunt. Her cunt- lips sucked on his swollen knob and her fuck button sparked as his hot prickmeat ran over it. Samson was yelping, quivering all over, and all set to hump away but waiting until his bone was buried. Fuck aromas drifted up from her groin. Molly couldn't tell what was hotter, her cunt or the dog's cock. They were both so fiery hot that she half expected them to melt together and wind up cast into one.

That led to another thought. She knew that dogs often got stuck together after they had fucked. Was it possible that the dog's cock might get stuck up her? It was worrying and slightly amusing, as well. What if she had to wait there, with the dog stuck up her, until her husband got home and threw a bucket of cold water over them? Still, Molly was so eager to get fucked by the big mastiff now that, even had she known for a fact that they would get stuck together, she would have fucked the dumb brute, anyhow.

She stirred his prick knob up and down her cuntcrack.

Her pussy-lips had unfurled like the petals of a fleshy pink blossom, turning almost inside out. Her fuckslit had opened into an oval and that oval slot was full of cunt-juice. The dog held steady and Molly humped a little, fucking against his cockhead.

Then she began to feed his prick into her.

Molly smiled as she realized that it was going to work in this position, with her ass perched on the very edge of the couch and the dog's hindquarters on the floor.

She slipped his meaty prickhead into her fuckslot.

Samson whimpered. His cock throbbed. His knob was buried and the rest of his hairy prickshaft stood out between them like a shaggy bridge--spanning the gap between her cunt and his balls, or a furry pipeline set to deliver the oil of his lust into her fuck tank. The dog began to salivate, his drool falling onto her tits and belly. Molly was drooling a bit herself in anticipation of the great fuck she was about to have poured into her.

Holding his cock by the root, she allowed the dog to slide his prick up her pussyhole little by little, enjoying the slow approach, feeling him go deeper and deeper, little by little. The mastiff was humping now, but her hand kept him from shoving the full length of his long fat prick up into her soaking cunt.

Her pussy walls were being spread and stretched by the width of that doggy cock.

Molly purred with the pleasure of it. The mastiff's cock was truly massive. It was bigger than her husband's cock, both in length and in breadth. It was stretching her pussy out farther than it had ever been stretched before. When he finally got it all stuck up her, his prickhead was going to go deeper than any prick had been before, opening up virgin territory inside her cunt.

Molly loved that idea.

She released the mastiff's cock, her hand sliding down onto his swollen balls. Samson humped again and this time, unrestrained, he drove the length of his cockmeat up inside her pussy. The dog was balls-deep up her cunt, buried to the root. They held that full penetration for a moment, as Molly thrilled to the sensation of having her cunt stuffed to the brim with dog prick and the mastiff savored the joy of having every inch of his throbbing cock embedded in hot cunt. His cock was throbbing inside her pussy and Molly's cunt muscles began to work on it, clamping tightly around his prickmeat, gripping the contours of his cock in her slippery flesh.

Her pussy sucked on his cock like a mouth... just as, before, he had fucked her mouth like a cunt. As her cunt muscles rippled, it felt to him as if she had some secret hand inside her pussy, frigging him off. They weren't humping yet, just holding steady with the dog's cock buried to the balls while Molly's pussy caressed it.

His cockhead was deep in her cunt. It felt like a lump of smoking iron smoldering away up there, at the far end of his thundering, hairy fuckstick. Molly sighed and purred.

She began to move first.

The brunette gave a little push with her hips, fucking in two or three inches of his cock. Although his massive fuck-tool was a tight fit, her pussy was so well lubricated by her cunt-juice that she slid easily up and down on his big prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.