Horse-Loving Farm Wives - Cover

Horse-Loving Farm Wives

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When the husbands are out of town on business, what is a lovely, lonely farm wife supposed to do? Well, there's a horny dog, a handyman, a stallion and another lonely wife just down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Molly held the mastiff's mighty prick by the base, not stroking his cock yet, enjoying the thrill of the anticipation. She gazed at his swollen cockhead, thinking what a real turn on it would be when she saw the jism spurt out of it. She knew that it was going to make her so hot that the doggy would have to lap her cunt again, but she didn't think that the doggy would object.

Molly thought she would jerk him off on her tits.

She wasn't sure how far a dog's ejaculation would shoot, though. The load might fly right past her tits and hit her in the face. Molly gave a little whimper at that thought. God, she thought, how depraved can a girl get? Imagine, jerking a dog off in her face! But there was nothing revolting or disgusting about the idea. It excited her. Molly wanted to feel dog cum spurt into her face and onto her lips!

She intended to keep her mouth closed, of course.

The dog's prick thundered in her clenched fist. She could barely span the fat width in her hand. It felt like a bar of heated iron. Molly was licking her lips without realizing what she was doing. Her tongue knew what it wanted before her mind did.

Would she dare to tell Claire about this? she wondered.

God, how hot Claire would get if Molly were to tell her that she had jerked a dog off in her face! Molly didn't think that Claire would be disgusted by it, knowing Claire as she did. Maybe Molly would confess about the dog the next time that she and Claire got together for a little cuntsucking. It would certainly be a wild thrill to tell the blonde woman what she had done, in all the juicy details. It would probably excite both of them so much that the following cuntsucking session would be better than ever, if that was possible.

Samson yelped.

His hindquarters humped and he drove his prick through her fist in a fucking motion. He had been happy enough to ignore his cock while he was lapping up her sweet pussy nectar, but now that his tongue was not so busy, the dog's attentions had turned to his own raging need to get his rocks off.

Molly began to skim her hand up and down his cockshaft, slowly and steadily. Then she tightened her grip, pumping his prick. As her fist drew back to the root of his fuck rod, his cockhead flared and throbbed. As she pulled up, his hairy sheath rolled over the ledge behind his knob. He was fucking through her fist, plunging forward as her hand pressed back, loving the brand- new sensation of manual stimulation. Samson had fucked bitches but he had never fucked a hand and it was all a delightful mystery to the dumb brute.

Molly cupped his swollen ball-sac with her free hand, squeezing it gently, as if trying to determine how much jism the bloated sac contained. She stroked him lovingly.

"Are you gonna cum for me, you nice doggy?" she whispered. "Are you gonna squirt all that hot jism on my tits and in my face? Ohhh, I want you to cum!"

But even though she yearned to see the dog's jism spurt from his cock and balls, Molly was in no hurry for it. She was really enjoying playing with his mighty prick.

She cupped her fat tits together with her hands, letting the dog's cock rest in her cleavage. The dog humped. His cockhead came squeezing out from between her tits, nestling into the hollow of her throat. His piss-slit was dripping now. A trail of jism ran up her breastbone, like the slippery trail of a snail.

Molly fingered her nipples and pressed her tits around his cock as the dog fucked her cleavage.

She lowered her face so that she could see his big red cockhead vanish into her tit channel, then come looming out again. As the mastiff humped upward, the head of his cock was pushing almost into her face. Molly was cross-eyed as she turned her vision to stare at the throbbing slab of his prick knob.

Her lower lip was trembling.

She suddenly realized that her tongue was running back and forth across her mouth and that, if the doggy shot his wad at that moment, it was going to splash right on her parted lips and her switching tongue. She closed her mouth.

Then she opened it again.

Molly was in a turbulent frenzy of lust now. She had intended to jerk the dog off in her face - was it any more wicked if his cum fell on her tongue than on her closed lips? Molly realized now that her mouth was watering for the taste of dog cum.

Oh, God, she thought, shall I? Shall I jerk him off right into my open mouth?

His shaggy prick vanished in her cleavage, then shoved out again, the tip inches from her lips. Her tongue was pushed out now, curled over her lower lip. Her tastebuds were tingling. Molly shivered. Yes, damn it, she thought, I want to! I will!

She began pumping his prick again, her fist jacking over a few inches at the base, while the rest of his long fat fuck rod moved up and down between her tits. She caressed his balls. She blew her warm breath onto the head of his cock.

I'm gonna swallow dog cum! she feverishly thought.

Then Molly whimpered, dizzy with passion. If she was going to drink a dog's jism, why shouldn't she also have the pleasure of sucking on his delicious-looking prick meat?

Oh, no! That would be just too naughty!

But, God, she was hungry for a mouthful of his prick!

And just think how Claire would gasp when she told her that she sucked a doggy's prick and let him come in her mouth! Think how hot it would make her... and how juicy! Maybe they could have the dog join them, even. Would Claire suck his prick, too?

Molly just couldn't help herself. She knew that it was depraved to suck off a dog, but she no longer gave a shit about that. The depravity only made the idea more thrilling.

She rested her chin on her breastbone and stuck her tongue out. The mastiff's meaty cockhead came squeezing out from her deep cleavage and she flicked her tongue against the tip, lightly. She drew back, with the taste of dog meat tingling on her tongue.

"Oooooh, it's delicious," she murmured.

Samson gave a little yelp of bewilderment as he felt her tongue flutter on his cockhead. It was all a mystery to the dog and he didn't know what was happening... but he knew that it felt wonderful to have a hot tongue on his prick.

He began to hump with renewed vigor, driving the head of his cock up along her breastbone and into her face. Molly laved the flaring wedge of red prick meat, her saliva bathing it. His cockhead was so hot that the woman's spit couldn't even cool it as the dog fucked upward. His prickshaft was vibrating like a tuning fork, so stiff that it was explosive. As he humped her cleavage, his bloated balls dragged up her belly.

Molly licked all over his slippery cockhead, relishing it. Dog cock tasted slightly different from human cock, she decided. If anything, it was more succulent.

His knob was dribbling now, jism bubbling from his piss-slit. Molly lapped that doggy cum up greedily, letting the nuggets run around on her tastebuds for a moment. The individual drops were like quicksilver as they rolled sluggishly over her tongue. Then she swallowed the hot slime. More of the pre-cum oozed from his knob and she licked it up hungrily. She was trembling in anticipation of his full load. Those initial droplets were making her ravenous for more, for all of it. Molly wanted to milk his cock and balls to the bone and drink every precious drop. She was hot to swallow dog jism.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.