Horse-Loving Farm Wives - Cover

Horse-Loving Farm Wives

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When the husbands are out of town on business, what is a lovely, lonely farm wife supposed to do? Well, there's a horny dog, a handyman, a stallion and another lonely wife just down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mike Rowley drew his pickup truck up into the driveway of the Dupont house and got out. He knew that Harry Dupont would not be at home but, just to be on the safe side, he had brought a table that he had refinished for the Duponts.

Mike was horny.

He had been horny ever since that abortive session with Claire, when he'd played with her tits and she had rubbed his cock and balls through his pants... and then refused to go any further. He had been laid since then - fucking a local farm girl in a haystack, in fact - but he still lusted for elegant, sexy Claire. He had, in his own words, the hots for the blonde.

He intended to have her today, one way or the other. If she was willing, wonderful; if not, he was damned well going to force her. He wasn't worried about being charged with rape. He figured that Claire would not dare let her husband know about that abortive necking session that had inspired his lust.

Tall and good looking, in a rough way, Mike walked up to the front door, carrying the table. He put the table down, then knocked on the door. There was no answer. After a moment, he knocked again. His face had been fixed in a leer, ready to greet the woman when she opened the door. Now the leer became a frown, then a scowl.

Where was that cock-teasing bitch?

He knocked again, savagely.

If that prick-teasing tramp was off getting her ass fucked off by some other guy -

"Damn it, c'mon!" he shouted.

His cock was semi-hard and his balls were full.

Maybe she had just gone to the local store and would be right back, he reasoned. Her car was there, so she couldn't have gone very far... unless she had gone with someone else, some lucky guy! Not that Mike gave a damn if Claire fucked around, as long as he got his share. He figured that once he had fucked her the first time, she would want plenty more of his cock meat. He was looking forward to an affair, fucking her three or four times a week when her husband was in town. It was too good an arrangement to pass up.

Mike decided to wait.

He tried the door.

It opened. He hesitated, then shrugged and took the table into the spacious front hall. He put it down and went through into the large, oak-beamed living room. Mike knew where the liquor cabinet was, since he had fitted it. He poured himself a whisky.

He sat down to wait.

His cock was aching. After a moment he grinned and opened his fly, hauling his cock and balls out. His prick was fully erect now and it was an impressive sight. He gazed down at his fuck meat fondly. He liked his prick for the pleasure it gave him and he admired it for its size and contours.

The knob towered up to his belly button.

His cockhead was dark purple and so hot that it had started to throb. His piss-slit was parted and preliminary jism glistened in the slot. A thick, dark vein pounded up the underside of his prick shaft, and his balls were like over-inflated balloons.

He wrapped his callused fist around the root and gave his cock a long, slow pull.

His prick throbbed in his hand.

If the bitch ain't home soon, I'm gonna just have to beat myself off, he thought. Maybe he could find a bra or a pair of her used panties and shoot his wad into them. It would be better than nothing. But he was determined to wait as long as he could stand it, to keep that big hard-on for Claire, if he could. She had felt his prick, but she hadn't taken it out and seen it. Mike felt confident that once the woman got a look at his impressive cockmeat, she would be unable to resist him, that she would yearn for a cuntful of his big fuck-tool.

Mike sipped his drink.

He gave his prick another slow stroke, causing the knob to flare out like the head of a hooded cobra about to strike as his fist skinned the foreskin back.

Mike grinned at his cock.

What a beauty, he thought.

Mike reckoned that he had the biggest prick in the county.

That wasn't quite true. It was not, for instance, as big as the mastiff's cock, not to mention the stallion!


Molly hadn't bothered to put her clothing on as she escorted Claire to the door. The two women had made plans to get together for another cuntsucking session soon. The prospect was so thrilling that Molly was thinking that she might finger-fuck herself a little, after Claire had left, remembering what they had done.

At the door, they kissed, entwining tongue and rubbing bellies and tits together. Claire was dressed, but Molly was naked, and Claire slipped a hand between the brunette's legs and gave her cunt a squeeze. Molly purred and rubbed against her.

"We'd better not start this again, or I'll never get home," Claire said, drawing away.

Now Molly knew that she was going to have to frig her pussy, for she was all hot and horny again.

Claire went out and walked across the yard, looking back and smiling. Molly watched her ass sway provocatively and remembered what it had been like to wallow between those smooth thighs. Molly wished that Claire were just arriving, instead of departing, that the cuntsucking session was about to start, instead of having ended. Despite the lovely come she had had on Claire's face, Molly was still horny as hell and in the mood to be daring and imaginative... in the mood, in fact, that was going to suit the mastiff just fine.

Samson looked up when Claire came out of the house. Claire didn't notice him, because she was walking in the other direction. The big dog clambered to his feet, sniffing. Now the scent of hot cunt was stronger than ever. His head swayed. He watched Claire walk away, taking one of those delicious aromas with her. The other aroma was still coming from the house. He looked that way... and saw Molly standing, stark naked, in the doorway.

Samson began to walk slowly toward the farmhouse, his prick jutting out under his belly, so long that the knob reached his mighty chest. It looked as if he were walking astride a pole.

Molly started to close the door.

Then she noticed the dog.

Samson's red tongue was hanging out and that was the first aspect of the brute that Molly noticed. She was shocked at her own thoughts. Molly had never had sex with an animal and had seldom even thought of such a thing, but at the moment she was in the mood where anything and everything of a sensual nature appealed to her. What would it feel like to have a dog's long, wet tongue slapping up her cunt? she wondered. She guessed that a dog would enjoy a snack of pussy. It wasn't a really wicked thing, she told herself, it wasn't as if she were fucking him or anything. And thinking about fucking, the horny woman naturally glanced down at the dog's cock and she gave a little gasp when she saw that it was hard as iron and about a foot long.

The mastiff approached warily.

Molly didn't know if she should close the door or if she should invite the dog inside. She had already decided to let him lap her cunt, but seeing his hard-on made her nervous. Obviously, the dog was going to expect something in return for his cuntlapping. He was a huge brute and Molly wouldn't want to make him angry. Still, she did want that tongue. And that massive prick looked inviting, as well! I guess it wouldn't do any harm to jerk him off, she reasoned. It would give him some relief, and I could get my cunt lapped, and just giving him a handjob isn't really very naughty. Molly managed to convince herself that it would all be only harmless fun, just as cuntsucking with Claire had been.

The woman honestly believed that all she was going to do was to jerk the dog off.

Molly should have known better.

"C'mon, boy," she called.

Samson cocked his head and stood just below the steps. The woman seemed friendly and she didn't have a stick in her hand... and her cunt was sending out those compelling signals. She stepped back, holding the door open. The mastiff made up his mind. He bounded up the steps and into the hallway. Molly patted him on the head.

"Nice doggy," she said.

She knelt down, rubbing his big head and neck. The dog licked at her stiff nipple, his tongue long and wet, causing Molly to shiver.

"Oh, yes... what a nice doggy," she purred. "Do you want a nice snack of pussy, boy?"

As if the dumb brute understood her words, he ran his tongue up the inside of her thigh. She shivered again. Oh, shit! This is gonna be a real ball! she thought. She figured that it was sort of depraved to let a dog tongue her cunt and to jerk him off, but the idea was all the more exciting because of that depravity.

"Follow me, fella," she urged, standing and turning.

She walked down the hallway. Samson followed at her heels. She paused, glancing back to make sure that the dog was following. Samson thrust his big snout against her ass and began to tongue the firm globes.

"Oooooh," she sighed.

Molly liked to get her ass tongued. She had loved it when Claire had rimmed her out and now she placed her hands on the cheeks of her ass and spread them apart, bending over from the waist. The dog began to run his tongue up the crack of her ass and slap it moistly against the taut brown eye of her asshole. Molly squirmed with the pleasure of it. She bent over lower. Samson lapped merrily away. His tongue made juicy slurping sounds as it slid around in her ass.

Bending over that way, presenting her ass to him, it dawned on Molly that it would be possible for the big brute to hop up and mount her. It would be possible for him to actually fuck her with that massive hunk of dog meat!

Her pussy rippled at the thought.

Oh no! she told herself. I'll jerk him off but I won't fuck him. That would be just too wicked.

Molly wasn't ready for that idea yet, but the thought had been implanted in her horny mind. She swayed, grinding and humping, as the dog continued to tongue her ass with such gusto. It felt wonderful. Just think what that tongue was going to do to her cunt! As much as she was enjoying having her asshole lapped, Molly was too eager to get her pussy tongued to delay any longer. She straightened up, releasing the cheeks of her ass. They rolled together, clamping the mastiff's tongue in the vise of her ass cleavage. He drew it out with a slurp.

"I've got something tastier than asshole for you, boy," Molly told him when he looked up at her, his gaze inquisitive and a bit disappointed that she had taken that delicious feast away from him. But he looked hopeful, as well, sensing that he was in for a rare treat today. The dog had never licked a human asshole before - if this woman let him do that, she might let him do all sorts of things.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.