Wanting to Be Fucked - And Getting It - Cover

Wanting to Be Fucked - And Getting It

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Larry and Lana have been married for about 6 years but their marriage needs something more to keep it exciting and vibrant sexually. Larry and Lana have a plan. They're looking for someone to fuck Lana like she's always fantasized about getting fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Larry and Lana had really enjoyed their first two experiences in having another man join them and spend time fucking Lana while Larry watched. They had become so comfortable with the thought of having another man come over and fuck Lana that the decision to take on Experience #3 took no consideration at all; Lana was more than ready for another hot lover, and Larry was ready for her to do it—soon.

That was when Larry contacted me based on some of my published stories and wanted to ask if I'd be willing for them to consider me as the next guy to be asked to fuck his sexy wife, Lana, while he got to watch. I was more than intersted, and Larry and I began a quick exchange of emails in preparation for my meeting him and Lana.

I knew some very interesting things about Larry and Lana before I'd finished my emails with him. He'd shared the two fuck experiences they'd already had (in the above stories) and I knew that they had certain criteria they were looking for in their cuckold/swap sex experiences. I'd seen a few bikini-clad photos of Lana and she was obviously a very sexy young woman. Personally, I'm not that much into Asian women sexually, but I'm not put off by them either. I was more than willing to give Lana a chance to turn me on, and I'd be more than glad to fuck her and see if I couldn't ring her chimes. One thing I knew she was not interested in doing was giving me head before we fucked, and I would love to have had her take my cock in her mouth and hands and work me that way before I mounted her and gave her my big 7-inch cock deep inside her wanton horny pussy.

I played hard to get with her husband, and tried to let him know I was not that readily available. Instead of meeting at their home, he agreed to meet me in one of the up-scale hotels in a nearby town, and they rented a two-room suite for two nights for us to use for our sexual arrangement. I also stipulated what Lana was to wear both for meeting me and for anytime we went out for a meal. Larry and Lana might have thought they were in the driver's seat, but they quickly had to understand that I could find a horny wife who wanted to cuckold her husband almost any given day. I was never that hard up for fucking married pussy in front of her husband, so they'd either play my game or find some other hard cocked stud to service Lana. Larry and Lana agreed to my demands.

I knew Lana and Larry had met their match with me. Lana was this horny fantasy-obsessed wife who really wasn't satisfied with her husband's sexual abilities, and wanted to be taken by her own personal fantasy lover. I could also tell that Lana and Larry were working to realize their little fuck-bed fantasies and they wanted to third person to comply with their little life-script. Lana and Larry didn't realize it, but I wasn't interested in being her momentary "boy-toy." Lana was going to get royally fucked, but it was going to be the way I directed the moment, not bitchy little cuckolding wife, Lana.

Larry and Lana met me in the bar at the hotel where we'd agreed on, and after sharing a mixed drink with the horny couple, we went straight up to the room they'd reserved for our two-day sexual experience. I had Larry wait out in the sitting area of the suite while I took Lana into the room where she and he would be sleeping (if that ever actually happened). I'd given Lana instructions on how to dress and how our time together would progress. One thing I'd told Lana to do was be braless underneath whatever clothes she wore while I was with them. I also directed her to buy some very sexy hot thong panties to wear; something that would look fucking hot whenever she started removing her clothes and getting naked with me.

"OK, Lana, it's time to play so you can start undressing for me now," I said.

"What do you mean, Tom? It's time for me to undress?" Lana asked. "Who do you think is controlling this get-together?"

"Well, it's not you, Lana. You're nowhere near to controlling me. If you want me to leave, I will. Trust me, at this point, you hold no particular attraction for me. I don't even want to fuck your horny Asian pussy, Lana, but if you make it worth my while, I'll fuck you like I have every other married woman who's come around to realizing that being fucked by me is quite a treat for any woman."

"Tom, are you really that arrogant and taken with your own sexual value?" Lana asked.

"Yes, and if you keep playing hard to get with me, Lana, you and Larry can fucking do each other, or you could even end up masturbating your pussy because you've run off the best lay you could ever have."

I could tell I was hitting just the right buttons with Lana. She wasn't used to having a man tell her what was going to happen.

"Lana, let me spell it out for you," I explained. You love to cuckold Larry by having these strange unknown men come in and service you. Don't kid yourself with what this is all about. This is not about you wanting a sexy well-endowed strange man to fuck you so you can realize some longheld fantasy of having a big-cocked virile male servicing you. You know that Larry is pathetic and he's pussy-whipped; letting you call the shots."

I stopped talking and looked straight into Lana's eyes to see her reaction to the direct way I was taking control of the scenario from the way she'd thought it was going to progress when she and I were alone in the bedroom.

"So, Lana, you either start getting naked or I'm out the door right now, and you and your weak-dick husband, Larry, have paid for 48 hours in a very nice hotel. You two enjoy it all by yourselves," I said.

Lana hesitated another moment as though she was taking in all I'd said. I knew I was on a razor's edge of getting to do exactly what I'd threatened – walk out the suite room's door with my dick still in my pants. I also knew if Lana gave in and cooperated, this could be one of the hottest "strange pussy" fuck experiences I'd ever have. The choice of which happened was now in Lana's hands.

Without saying a further word, Lana stood in front of me and began unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing and began to do exactly what I'd demanded; she was getting naked at my command so she could get what she wanted – to be fucked by another strange male and then have her husband join us. I'd won the battle of wills and I wasn't about to endanger Lana giving in and beginning to strip off her clothes.

I could also tell that Lana had given in to my demands on how she'd should dress. It had been pretty clear before she even began removing her nicely fitting blouse that she was braless underneath it; I thought I'd been able to see her nipples poking out and the telltale darkness of her sexy unencumbered nipples showing through the thin material. Lana thought she was some kind of unresistibly hot luscious pussy that could call the shots, but I was showing her different. She was a lusty pussy for sure, but nothing that I couldn't resist if I chose to.

Lana was suddenly doing exactly what I'd asked her to; she was unbuttoning the front of her blouse and then shrugged it off her shoulders, revealing that she was indeed braless underneath so the minute her blouse was undone, I was seeing Lana's naked chest and her sexy nice breasts. She was about a B-cup in size in the chest, but her breasts were nicely shaped and the nipples tipping both were dark and medium in size. I could also see that both of Lana's sexy dark nipples were aroused and poking out hard from the tips of her rounded breasts.

"Mmmm, Lana, thank you. You are very beautiful and very sexy, lady," I said as I watched to see if Lana would go ahead and pull her pants off and let me see if she'd also complied with my directions on the kind of sexy thong I'd asked her to wear. Sure enough, when she had her blouse off, she reached down and unfastened her nice dress pants and pulled them down off her slender legs, too. Lana had one of the very revealing and sexy thongs on that I'd stipulated; so now I knew that Lana could not only do what I'd asked, but she was interested in the arousal and the sensuality of being outwardly very proper and nicely dressed but underneath she and I were the only ones who really knew that she'd dressed just like the high-class married slut that she was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.