Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

In the morning Susie rushed through her housework, then got her clit sucker and hurried next door. On the kitchen porch she called out for Rita. There was no reply until a rather distant voice said her name.

She entered, heard Gwen call from the yoga room, "Rita's gone shopping. Come join me, Susie."

"I'll change first," Susie told her, went to the wardrobe and put on her blue tunic. The day was hot, and the feel of the airy material delighted her. In this weather she could of course go naked, but the gossamer garment satisfied her feminine desire for adornment, while provocatively exposing one breast. And the short, loose skirt let air wash over her pussy, a rather sensual tease. Panties, she had decided, let odors gather, and barred penile intrusion. Down with panties!

The tunic lacked pockets, however, and she was afraid of losing her clit sucker. But on a shelf she found some balls of yarn. She took a length of red yarn, knotted it about the gadget, and tied this about her waist under the tunic. Thus prepared, she set out.

She found Gwen wearing a canary yellow turban and the red dot of paint in the middle of her forehead, sitting in the straight- backed, cross-legged lotus position.

Susie bent down and kissed her, pausing to savor the sweet slipperiness of Gwen's lips and tongue.

Gwen asked, "Are you ready for your first lesson, Susie?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Then sit beside me. The position is difficult at first but you will eventually find the three-point balance the most restful thing imaginable."

Susie sat, crossing her legs, then with great difficulty prying one foot up over the other. This locked her, forcing her thighs to spread out wide, and drawing her pussy open.

"Back straight, wrists on knees, thumb and forefinger making circles," Gwen said in a soft, dreamy voice.

It hurt. It hurt all over, but Susie gritted her teeth and hung on.

"Now you will learn to breathe," Gwen said. "Slowly in, slowly out. Study every breath you take. You will not think, just breathe."

After a few minutes of this mechanical breathing, Susie found that she had relaxed considerably. Sitting straight-backed was oddly relaxing.

Gwen said then, "Yoga is the triumph of mind over flesh. To show you, first take the wall poster, the male god with the enormous cock. Gaze at it. Reduce the phallus in your mind to a size that would fit inside you. If it goes well you will be able to feel it in your vagina."

Susie tried. Staring at the monstrous organ, which stood up to the god's shoulders, she pictured Howard's lusty prick in its place, then Phil's standing up out of those pink panties he had worn. The column of cock seemed to recede in her vision, traveling away, returning with a rush toward her, then racing off. Her legs and back hurt, her arms ached, and her intertwined feet were agony. But a glance at Gwen, back straight and breasts protruding like grapefruit, so beautiful in her stiff repose, spurred her to further efforts.

And she did feel something in her belly, an imagined shape that in a vaporous way seemed to fill her vagina.

It seemed hours later that Gwen said, "Enough, Susie. We'll go at it several times a day and in a week you will tremble with eagerness when about to assume the lotus position."

Susie uncoiled with difficulty, feeling absolutely broken. Groaning, she knelt facing Gwen.

Gwen asked, "Did you succeed in diminishing the god's phallus?"

"Well, it went away and came back, like. And I did feel something strange inside me. It wasn't very firm."

"Good! You've made a nice start. Now let me show you what control I have achieved."

She reached down off the platform to her left, brought back a product of Howard's workshop, a full-sized stiff cock made of creamy plastic. Gwen brought this instrument to her shaven pussy, and Susie gasped with astonishment on seeing that the mouth of her vagina was opening, forming a red circle as the head of the gadget neared it.

She tucked the head in and rested the shank on her feet, then returned her hands to the thumb-and-forefinger circle pose on her knees.

Gwen said, "My objective is perfect control of my vaginal sphincter. Watch."

The girl's belly tensed and her crotch seemed to tremble.

The phallus was moving in tiny jerks. Cuntal lips seemed to reach out for it. The instrument tilted, quivered, advanced as though pushing into Gwen's cunt.

She was sucking it in!

She had drawn a good four inches of stem up her hole.

Then, holding it there, she said calmly, "I can of course masturbate on it, even without clitoral stimulation. I have a long way to go but I can already bring myself through ten or twelve orgasms on a man's single ejaculation. My present goal is fifteen, about one a minute."

"Wow!" Susie gasped.

"The more I do, the prouder I am of my cunt. I have shaved it to show my pride. As a girl I suffered penis envy. My brothers were a proddy bunch of brutes who kept pushing me aside. I thought their pricks made them powerful, that somehow I had been mutilated, having only a slit between my legs. But through yoga I have learned to milk out a cock in less than a minute, when I choose to, or to keep my lover erect for a full hour."

As she spoke the phallus continued its advance into her vagina. Only an inch remained outside.

She said, "Susie, I have heard about your big clit. Please don't hide it. Be proud. Display it! Love it! It is you, and you are all you have."

"Well, see, it's not really huge. I have to press my lips open for anybody to see it. When it's soft it sort of curls up into my notch."

"Shaving would help."

Susie gulped. What would Brian say if he found her pussy hair shaved off?

Gwen's eyes had closed. The protruding end of the phallus was bobbing. Her breathing became shallow. A blush colored her throat and cheeks, then spread down over those grapefruit breasts and her nipples spiked out.

Susie watched her belly suck in, then bulge out, a movement in rhythm with the bobbing of the phallus end.

Susie had read fantastic stories of the Indian love disciplines, just as Gwen had spoken of. But it was not fantasy, for she had just seen a cunt suck a cock-like gadget right in, having had a grip on only the head. And the red ring of cuntal mouth still gulped at it and squeezed inward. Simply amazing!

Susie thought, Could I learn to do this?

She cried, "Gwen, you will teach me, won't you?"

The girl, red-faced, appeared to be cumming, yet she smiled and said with a fairly even voice, "A woman's power is between her legs. We learn to love our cunts through display and masturbation. Show me your clit, Susie."

Still kneeling, Susie spread her legs and drew up her skirt. She pressed her pussy lips but her clit was already in view, a horny pink length.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.