Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

Susie lay there exhausted, her head on Rita's thigh, feeling a fingertip toy with her clit.

She did not know how many times she had cum. She was worn out, limp, though her clit did not know it, the horny little thing!

Then the mirror-backed door opened and Howard came in smoking a pipe. He still wore his sarong, but the front now hung straight down.

Rita raised up and looked at him. She was wiping juice from her mouth.

He said, "I'm itching to know how my invention turned out."

Rita told him, "Susie says wonderful but my lips and tongue are better."

He shrugged. "I didn't intend competing. You know my viewpoint, that masturbation is its own good thing, an easy extension of fantasy."

Rita rose, rearranging them until she was sitting, Susie's head on her lap, from which cushion Susie gazed at Howard and saw the front of his sarong begin to tent out.

He laid his pipe on the chest of drawers and came to the couch, gazing at Susie's crotch. Her legs were sprawled apart. She lacked the strength to close them, though she was not sure she wanted to.

"Fascinating," he murmured. "Quite a clitoris!"

"I adore it," Rita said.

"Beautiful," Howard went on. "I've just been reading up on the subject. It occurs in about one woman in five hundred, clitoris giganticus, a minor mutation of the genes. You never hear about it because most women are embarrassed and keep it secret."

He bent down between Susie's legs and tweaked the hot little spike. Susie made no protest. Indeed, she was quite overwhelmed by the strangeness of this married couple, he accepting Rita's lesbianism, she smiling as he touched another woman's clit; astonished, silent.

Gazing at it, Howard slipped a hand under his sarong and massaged his erection.

Rita said, "Howard, you're overdressed."

He grinned. "Out of uniform, huh?" He untied his sarong and cast it away, revealing his fully extended penis, swollen straight out from his pubic nest.

The head, flared out like a cobra's hood, seemed to Susie a monster thing.

Rita was cradling Susie's head in the crook of her arm, raising her face to the huge swell of a tit.

She murmured, "Sweetheart, darling, Howard is so terribly horny. Just look at him! Would you like it? If you don't, I most certainly will."

Speechless, Susie swallowed hard.

Rita said, "In fact, I think you need it, to prove that cunt- lapping isn't everything."

Susie still could not speak, but gazing at the distended flesh of Howard's penis she felt a livening in her belly, a squishy pulsing.

Like the mouth of her love hole was doing those fish-lip sucks, blinking at him.

Howard knelt between her legs.

Rita, still holding her white hemisphere of dark-capped breast, leaned toward him, reaching for the horny prong.

Susie felt a cuntal wrench, like a hard swallow, and with that she said, "I guess it feels like I need something inside me "

Howard came over her and Rita grasped his stem. He lowered himself into the spread of Susie's legs, guided by his wife's hand, and when the purplish knob of his cock had descended below her pussy bush and out of sight Rita nudged it to the right and Susie felt the spongy mass slide into her hole.

In with a swish, into a channel so loose that there was nothing to make him hesitate, just sliding up her until he was fully socketed, and she, feeling his first hot throb, gave a yelp and arched up, screwing herself at his loins.

She had strength in her legs then, she lifted them and hooked her ankles on Howard's back.

She began humping, groaning as she squeezed her gaping pussy at his loins, and pulled her vagina through long, milking squeezes.

He cried, "You're sizzling in there, Susie!"

"I'm going to cum," Susie croaked. "Oh gosh, Rita, I cum all the time, my cunt is so hot I don't know what to do with it!"

Rita laughed. "Just fuck, darling. Fuck hard!"

Susie buried her face in Rita's breast, groaning, finding a nipple and sucking at it.

She saw Howard come down far enough to kiss his wife.

So she licked and sucked the growing nipple, watched them tongue-kiss, and felt her insides roar on the horny cock that impaled her.

She felt a wave of guilt. Here she was enjoying Howard's cock inside her just as she had Phil's. But her husband called her frigid!

Oh, it was shameful, this trio, she sucking Rita's breast while clenching her legs on the flanks of the woman's husband, seeing the big cock lift out of her cunt, dripping juices, then slide back in with a whispering sound. Her openness, her gushing vaginal fluids, they were animalistic, like her grunts of feral pleasure!

Howard was kissing down Rita's arm, finding her other breast, wolfing it into his mouth.

And Rita cried, "Oh my darlings, suck hard, suck my tits! I'm going to cum from tit-sucking, oh-hh, don't stop, suck and pull!"

Susie gobbled fiercely at nipple and areola while wrenching through a cum, a hot bloating that made her vagina feel as big as a football, then shrinking down, stripping Howard's hard cock as though to squeeze it to a ribbon.

The spasm of heat blinded her, and she guessed that for a second she had passed out.

Then Howard was roaring.

He had begun to buck rigidly, ass jerking as his cock flew in and out.

Rita was moaning, her hips jerking, moving the couch as much as were Howard's lunges.

"Suck!" she groaned. "Darlings, suck my TITS!"

Then Howard bored in.

He grunted hoarsely as he screwed his cock around. It felt as big as an arm and clenched fist to Susie until her cunt did one of those expansion things, swelling hugely, gaping as though to take in his testicles along with his penis, and she shrieked as another cum started.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.