Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

The canary was twittering and a wealth of new blooms perfumed the swing room. Susie closed the door and darted to the chest of drawers, opened the one containing the jijis and chose one somewhat larger than yesterday's, this one colored robin's egg blue.

She climbed onto the swing and glanced at her image in the door mirror, saw her face flush with excitement and the bare breast Howard had massaged looking swollen, with its cap enlarged to a livid cone. She tucked the skirt of her tunic up into the waist and spread her legs. Her hair-fringed split glistened with vaginal dew, and the mouth had opened eager to receive the jiji.

She poked the little egg into it, fingered it out of sight, paused with a finger inside her, gazing at the mirror, thinking, Susie, there you sit with your legs spread and a finger up your love hole, aren't you ashamed? Why aren't you blushing?

In her other hand she held the clit sucker, Howard's gift. Howard stroking her bare boob while he pulled his cock! How intently she had stared at the horny organ, watching each stroke lift his loaded scrotum! It had been a revelation. Perhaps she had ducked out of further intimacies to contemplate the display of male genitals. How complex! Never again could she think of a penis as simply a ramming cylinder.

Now she took Howard's handiwork, examined the bell end, then the small rubber bulb. She brought it down to her split and dipped the bell into the juiciness of the vaginal mouth, then slid it up to her limp clit.

She thought, Goodness, it will be like stuffing a worm through a keyhole!

But her clit came to her aid, arousing excitedly as the instrument touched it, lifting to a feeble half-loop. She wriggled the bell mouth to it, expelling air from the bulb, screwed around until the tip of her clit appeared seated in the narrowness of the tube, and released the bulb.

Negative pressure sucked the bit of glistening pink noodle right in, stretching it, a voluptuous tug that made Susie rise off the swing seat, gasping.

Oo-oo! What a delicious pull!

The expanding bulb continued drawing until the tube was clogged, tightly sealed by an inch or even more of hardening pink clitoris.

Staring wide-eyed at it, she experimented, pressing and releasing the bulb very lightly. There was no escape of air, just a series of gentle, teasing sucks. Her swelling clit could not grow sidewise, so it lengthened until she filled almost two inches of the tube.

For some minutes she experimented with the gadget, until she had gotten the hang of it.

By then she felt hot all over. She began to swing.

She was panting. On fire. The jiji began its insane, unheard lopsided clicking, utterly at variance with the pulsing tugs of the clit sucker, like two cums ignoring each other, each seizing her attention, making her choke, then each again caught unawares by the ecstatic thrill of the other.

Then ribbons of fire grew, winding about her belly, interlacing, merging like octopus tentacles writhing together, melting to flowing rivers of roiling steam.

Susie heard herself cry out, "I'm cumming, wow what a cum!"

In the mirror her exposed breast had gone pink, orgasm inflaming her entire torso. The way she was screwing about on the swing seat made that tit lurch and dip, wobble and toss in a frenzy. The cum broke with a burst like a wave crashing on a beach, and Susie's moans of pleasure silenced even the twittering canary.

There on the swing she had no more doubts about the fact of multiple female orgasms. She learned to coordinate the rocking jiji and the clit sucker, letting the off-beat clicking ball bearings heat her, then working the bulb to pull her off the edge.

She was nearly exhausted when the mirror-backed door opened and Rita entered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.