Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

In daylight she found Willa in her arms. Oh yes, it had been real, and now she heard someone call that Willa was late for work. She arose with a start, gave Susie a hurried kiss, and rushed out.

By eight o'clock Susie had finished breakfast and with Gwen sat in lotus seat on the yoga platform, learning to breathe correctly as the first step up the levels of the discipline. She wanted to be taught control of the vaginal sphincter but Gwen said that would follow, first learn to sit comfortably and to breathe.

At eight-thirty she and Nick knelt over the wallpaper sketch, red helmets and golden footballs, white cleated shoes on a green gridiron. They began painting.

At ten-thirty, Nick said, "Let's take a fuck break."

Susie laughed. But Nick meant it. He dropped his shorts and while she still crouched over the design he mounted her from behind, stuck his meat right up her slippery hole.

On each of her orgasms the design seemed to swim around, detached shoes kicking footballs, helmets tumbling about the green gridirons.

After lunch she and Rita sipped a cup of Kashmir Karma while taking a jiji swing, finished their cums on the swing room couch, where they took a siesta.

That afternoon she and Nick finished the football design and started the tennis one. By five o'clock she was home, had tidied up Brian's breakfast dishes, bathed, and put on her wood-nymph tunic. She made a martini cocktail.

She was standing in the living room sipping it when Brian's car rolled in the drive. She was facing the mirror, saw that her chin was high, proud, her body firm but relaxed. She toyed with the crown of her bare white breast while waiting for Brian to come in.

She heard him in the kitchen. She turned that way sipping her drink. He appeared in the doorway.

He looked haggard, she thought. He had dark circles under his eyes, as though he had not slept well last night. He gazed flatly at her, scanning her costume.

He demanded, "Why are you wearing that?"

"Because I like it."

He scowled. "I hope nobody's seen you dressed that way!"

"But they have, six of them, and you make seven, no, eight, because I'm one or maybe I'm two, one the me that used to be Susie the door-mat. This Susie loves the wood-nymph tunic. Brian, how was your day? Did you fuck your secretary?"

Hearing that, he looked from her. A faint blush showed on his throat.

She said, "I don't mind your fucking her, Brian. It's just part of your job, showing what a big shot you are, so big that a secretary has to flop down on your couch with her legs apart. I have a job too, helping Nick paint wallpaper designs. He fucks me, too, but not because I have to let him, because I love it. Dig?"

"Susie, what is this? What has happened?"

"Why, Brian, I got fed up with your squareness, your all- American boy executive shit, a life-style in which I was only a convenience. Did you notice that my pussy is shaved?"

Swallowing hard, he nodded.

To make sure he did not miss it, Susie lifted her skirt, saying, "I'm proud of my cunt now, proud of my big clit, which by the way is not like a little boy's prick, it's not a prick, I don't pee through it or stick it into things. It's where my cums start, and it's there to be caressed and sucked. Which you've never done, but you will before you ever get your cock into my hole again."

"Susie, Susie, the way you talk!"

"Go mix yourself a drink. You look like you need it."

Groaning, he went into the kitchen.

Susie followed, stood in the doorway with a hip shot out, sipping her drink, watching him take ice cubes from the fridge and pour gin and vermouth into the shaker.

She asked, "What did Clayton think of my seducing his wife?"

He did not reply until his drink was made and he had taken a sip. Then he said, "Funny. It turned him on. And her. She wore him out. Five or six times during the night."

Susie smiled. "And you?"

"Christ, last night you slugged me twice, that Lesbian stuff with Carla, then next door seeing that guy fucking you. I didn't sleep at all."

"Then you need to lie down right now. Come to the bedroom with me." Susie turned from the doorway and headed for the bedroom. She wagged her ass through a stuttering roll as though she felt sexy, which she did because she had once fallen in love with Brian and was not giving up that easy. In the hall she paused and murmured, "Take off your clothes. Except for your undershirt."

In the bedroom she paused and sipped her drink. The undershirt? Because a man felt more naked, vulnerable, with his chest concealed but his cock and balls exposed. She listened, heard shoes thump on the floor, shortly saw him enter looking embarrassed. White T-shirt. Long, plump, dangling cock. His loaded scrotum seemed to hang halfway down his leg.

He said, "Susie, you're just not like I thought!"

"I'm not like I thought, either." She finished her drink and set the glass on the dresser. She went and sat on the edge of the bed, and beckoned. "Come here, Brian."

He came. She watched his cock and balls jostle with the swing of his stride. She held out her hands. He walked to them and she grasped his meaty cock, brought her face to him, and bent to his loins and stuffed the fat head of his cock into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.