Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

She had heard that roar before, that wounded bull, that bear charging out of his cave.

Phil appeared to leap from her. One of Brian's big, hairy hands swept past her face and slammed Phil's shoulder, and then the two men formed one object hurtling down the room, crashing against the bookshelves, smashing so hard that a hundred books spilled down on them.

From everywhere people came flying toward the pair beneath the books, men and half-naked women with tits leaping, a dozen hands thrusting into the tangle, hands clawing and clutching.

Susie jerked upright, knowing she must help but with no idea what was going on, except that inside her cunt pulsing gushes continued.

Rita and Howard emerged from the melee with their arms wrapped around a leg clad in slacks, with shoe and sock, struggling against the brutal kicks that used to scatter football players. The other shod and pants-clad leg appeared, hugged by others, and they went rushing out of the room dragging Brian, his head banging on the floor, out through the yoga room to the kitchen.

Susie ran after them.

They had him out on the porch hanging over the edge.

She heard Nick snarl, "Next time you trespass our property we'll break your fucking arm!"

With that they hurled Brian off, tumbling and rolling on the grass.

Then they made way for Susie, who pushed through them, went down the porch steps and stood over her husband.

His face looked chalky in the moonlight, like he was going to be sick to his stomach.

She said, "Brian, I won't be home tonight. After work tomorrow we can talk. If you want."

He was staring bug-eyed at the moon-white naked split of her pussy. His mouth worked. No words came out.

"Tomorrow evening," Susie said.

At last he rose shakily to his feet and went, legs wobbling, out the gate homeward.

Tears blinded Susie as she went back inside feeling shaken by the effort, the tooth-gritting summoning of will to tell Brian she was not coming home. And the tears. How her friends had stood by her, men and women alike flinging themselves on Brian and pitching him out! Perhaps they did not know of his brutal strength. He could have knocked them down like tenpins. Probably shock and surprise had done him in.

She went to the swing room, feeling the need to be alone. She closed the door and sat on the swing gazing at her tear- streaked face, then down her body at the pink little jigger glistening between her plump white pussy lips.

I've done it, she thought. Got my pussy shaved and Brian knows it and I said I won't be home and I feel pretty lousy.

She heard the others murmuring in the library. She guessed they would not disturb her. Living six in a house they must know the need for solitude. Her gaze strayed to the chest of drawers. She cocked her head thoughtfully. Why not try a jiji? It should be calming if she swung very slowly.

She went and chose one from the box, larger than she had used before, returned to the swing and sat with her legs apart, the egg-shaped instrument in her hand.

She could see the livid line of her split, the slight ovalling of her vaginal mouth. Only minutes ago she had been lying on that low Japanese table recovering from orgasm, letting Phil fuck her, and feeling new stirrings in her belly. If Brian had not appeared she would have cum again by now. Maybe Phil would have shot his load into her. Phil must be feeling terribly hung up but the sweet man was keeping away and she loved him for it. Phil, just wait a few minutes, let me put my head back on, I've defied my husband and I'm scared. I mean, boldness must come easy to a guy with strong shoulders and a chest all bone and muscle and sheathed in hair, but take a woman, more soft titties than shoulders... well, nerve wears out and leaves you crying.

The jiji. To insert it she jacked her legs up, heeling the swing seat. She paused, the gadget in her hand, gazing at the mirror, saw herself all hung-out tits and gaping cunt. The outer lips had drawn aside. Her glistening coral cut looked so wide, from the flared notch where her clit, limp now, dangled, down the crinkled inner labia to her hole. How big that red-ringed opening! Not quite a match in roundness for Gwen's when she sucked the plastic phallus up her vagina. Still... you're right, Gwen, shaving makes a woman face up to the long, vertical smile of her cunt, see clearly that she is split, divided, that it's what she's got to use, and that it is not passive, that she can develop her techniques, her control of the sphincter, and become ten times more woman!

She slid the jiji down the slippery trough into the swollen, bracketing labia, then tucked it up her hole, two-fingered it out of sight and then she squeezed her sphincter.

Oh, yes, the egg shape continued moving and her hole winked shut. She grinned with satisfaction.

She began to swing, feeling those lopsided clicks start her juices seething. She had dropped her legs. Now she closed them, hugging the gadget within. Of her pussy she now saw only her plump mound and the dimple where her thighs met it. She thought, Really, it looks much prettier, that smooth white flesh. So who needs hair?

The jiji was rocking wildly now as she swung higher, and oh, a flush colored her cheek, spread down over her swollen breasts. Like a cum beginning!

Then she heard a light rap on the door. A voice. "It's Phil."

Her heart leaped. Dearest Phil! "Come in!"

The door opened and he came in smiling wryly, wearing his pink panties stretched out to a horizontal tent, a foot of pole in there.

Slowing the swing, she reached out her arms to him. Phil gave a laugh and came with a rush, kissed her open mouth, then hopped onto the swing beside her. Susie cuddled into his arms, a hand vining into his hair, bringing his head down for another kiss, took his meaty tongue to her throat. She felt a hand cup on her breast, and gently squeeze it.

They were swinging again, the jiji rocking inside her, Phil's caresses making her breast cap swell and harden. She felt hot and good all over, especially her throbbing clit being cramped and massaged by smooth, hairless flesh. And his strong tongue in her mouth, like a limber cock, darting here and there!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.