Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

Susie went at the kiss with infinite caution, first lingering about Carla's mouth, then following these caresses with her tongue-tip, not touching her moist red lips, which by then were quivering. When she at last drew a wet line between them they parted and she felt the jerky waves of heat as the girl panted. At last she pressed her open mouth to Carla's.

The response came as a quivering, then a slackness, giving space to tongue in. Never pressing, she let it seem a sharing by softly rolling her lips over the other's, letting her tongue-tip dawdle a moment inside, then voluptuously smearing it over Carla's plump and creamy-slick lower lip.

The hand at the nape of Susie's neck tightened, drew her closer and abruptly Carla's tongue came into her mouth.

Then she gasped, "Susie, I love it!"

Their mouths formed a suction then, tongues wagging together inside, while Susie caressed the girl's breasts and Carla squirmed. The kiss ended with gasps, and they hugged each other, silent as they panted for breath.

To Susie's delight, Carla was kissing her throat in long, wet sucks, then rubbing her cheek, her nose, under Susie's chin and murmuring, "I love the taste and the feel of you. Oh, Susie, what I've missed. It's so sweet. And harmless. I mean, not like cheating on my husband. It is harmless, isn't it?"

"What's harmful is not loving people," Susie sighed, caressing the girl's plump breasts. To get at them she reached around her girl friend and found her zipper tab, began working it down.

"Susie!" Carla cried. "You must not do that. Suppose the men come down here?"

"Let them. They'll see we don't need their crap, that we're alive and happy without them."

"You're so bold," Carla sighed, burrowing closer and kissing Susie's throat. "I wouldn't dare!"

But she let Susie zip her dress open and unhook her bra.

"We'll show those two pricks!" Susie swore fiercely, dipping her hands into Carla's dress, into the loose bra cups, and cuddling her breasts into her hands. Hot, so hot and heavy, and the nipples long and hard, such luscious tits that Susie trembled with excitement and, mouthing her new lover's ear, whispered hoarsely, "I'm going to kiss your breasts, honey, lick your nipples, I'm gonna suck them until you cum!"

"Susie!" the girl gasped. "I can't believe this is you that I'm letting you that I want you to "

"Then you can suck mine!" Susie rasped, nibbling her ear, leaving it to kiss and lick down her throat, into the tangle of clothing, silky dress and lace bra smelling of hot woman, lifting a tit to her mouth and swabbing the nip with the flat of her tongue. The stiff rubberiness inflamed her and she nibbled it into her mouth, then pressed open lips to the areola and sucked in all the tit she could hold.

Carla was choking, groaning, clutching feverishly as Susie pulled, swung her head, pushed, rolling the big breast about. She sucked with piggishly loud slurps, pulled off harshly, returned gently lipping the livid peg, a slithering tease followed by a harsh gulp and more pulling and pushing at the white orb.

"Susie, I've never been sucked like that." Susie shifted to the other breast and, twisting her tongue about the hardened nipple, said, "Babe, unzip me, and unhook "

Carla tried. Her fingers were trembling and she could scarcely grip the zipper tab. At last the zipper snicked open and she fought at the tight bra hooks.

Susie, in the tangle of dress and bra, fed on a succulent breast cap until, with a jerk, she felt her bra come free.

She had a tittie in each hand then, kissed one rosy nip and licked the other, circled each with her tongue-tip, then raised up still smiling and faced Carla, who, red-faced, stared at her with wild eyes.

Susie yanked down her own dress front and bra, said, "Caress mine, Carla."

The girl bit her lip. Her shaking hands moved toward Susie's breasts but paused and she said, "I've never touched "

Smiling, Susie pressed the other's hands to her titties and contact made Carla grasp them, squeeze. Susie kissed her and holding each other's breasts they tongue-kissed deeply, Carla turning on like crazy, avidly sucking Susie's tongue and moaning.

At last she whispered, "Susie, I'm so hot. Even in my panties. In my panties!"

"Let me feel them."

"Oh, no, you mustn't Susie, not that you can't "

But Susie dropped a hand to Carla's thighs, caressing them under her skirt, and Carla's protests faded to whimpering.

"Spread your legs, honey," Susie whispered.

The girl was trembling all over. With a groan she gave in, let Susie part her thighs and stroke the ivory flesh between, a thrilling smoothness. Kissing her again, Susie brushed her fingertips up and down between knees and crotch, almost to Carla's panties and then back down. Finally she ventured out from between those thighs and circled her pussy, out to her hips, across her belly to the dimple of her navel. The panties were cut low and Susie's teasing fingertips walked to them but remained above the waist elastic, stroking the soft downiness of her belly.

Carla thighs had almost closed again.

Susie whispered, "Spread your legs wide if you want me to stroke your pussy."

"But I don't I'm afraid "

Susie licked into her mouth, murmured, "Spread."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.