Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

Susie gazed at the cylinder of flesh protruding from her mouth, at the huge black nest of pubic hair from which it grew.

Calm down, she told herself. It's done. You have a mouthful of cock. Suck it gently. Oh, the exciting taste, the texture, the sponginess of the head, the exquisite slipperiness of that protruding split circle!

She found herself bobbing on it with each slow suck.

She wondered if she could peel back the foreskin with her teeth.

She tongued it out, pressed her teeth to the ring of skin, and with her hands forced the hot meat back into her mouth.

Yes! More slippery flesh was exposed to the wash of her tongue. She continued forcing it. The bulk in her hands was firmer, much firmer.

Suddenly, with a pop, the skin cleared the rim of the head and she sucked fast on bare head, slippery and hot and huge.

She cried out with delight.

Slipping off it she said, "Nick, I did it, I skinned it back!"

Nick was sitting now. As she closed her yawning mouth on the succulent head, Nick fell back until he lay on the hard floor with his legs sprawled wide.

Down between his hairy legs Susie sucked and licked. Choking on it, she drew off and rested her jaw by licking down the shank, laying suck kisses on it, nibbling every exciting bit of flesh until she nuzzled his scrotum. She pressed it to her face, rolling his nuts about her cheeks while licking the kid-soft skin.

Then, daringly, she forced a testicle into her mouth.

"Great, great!" Nick grunted.

She rolled the plum-fat egg on her tongue, sucked, licked circles around it.

His cock stood against her cheek like a burning staff, the slippery head at her forehead. She tongued out the testicle, began nibbling her way up the shank, gasping as she neared the naked red head.

She licked the rim, but the taste of its lubricant juice made her ravenous and she capped it with her yawning mouth, took it to her throat and sucked as she jerked up and down.

So fat a blob, so succulent! She loved it!

But Nick groaned, "Susie, you'll suck me off, you keep that up! Listen honey, I want to fuck you! Baby, come on, let's fuck!"

Susie did not surrender her mouthful. I want to suck it off! she thought. I want to feel his load shoot into my throat!

But the quivering gulps, the liquid torment of her cunt, could not be denied.

She gave his cock a last lingering suck, then levered up and climbed over him, over the prodigious rise of his column of cock, and knelt with her knees beside his ribs.

She looked down underneath, between her hung-out tits to her wet-haired pussy hovering above the naked, shining knob of his organ.

She could see her clit horning out of its notch, and the red lining of her cunt, even the gaping darkness of her vaginal mouth.

She lowered, quickly, surely, knowing her desperately hungry love hole would find the meat it needed to fill it. She saw her hairy pussy lips surround the livid cockhead.

Then she felt it like an apple lodged in her opening, enormous, yet so slippery that as she pressed down it slid right up the curve of her vagina, throbbing all the way. Her bush neared his pubes. A couple of inches of cockstem remained revealed. She squeezed her sphincter in, gasped as it closed on the firm meat. Nick arched up, trying to reach the end of her hole, but she, in a frolicsome mood, now that she had the certainty of cock inside her, rose and watched her juices run down his shaft.

Nick was pulling her nipples. She rocked on his prick, screwed about, and as her nipples caught fire she felt the first big cum ripple down her vagina.

"My cum," she panted. "Wow, I'm cumming, Nick."

"For Chrissakes, sit on me, take it all, baby!"

Her sphincter was fluttering as she lowered, squeezing every inch of his shank.

At last she pressed her open cunt to his hairy loins, rubbed her enormously extended clit, squeezed inside, and gave a shriek as she went wild.

"Ah-hh, Nick! I'm off, burning, oh Nick, I'm cumming, cumming, Nick I'm CUMMING!"

He, pulling her tits, humping at her fuckhole, was grinning.

"Let it go, honey," he cried. "Let it all go!"

Her vagina and flattened-out pussy lips felt like a great funnel filled with jelly, squashing loudly as she slid and squirmed on him. Her squashed clit, enormous, seemed the size of a cock. Everything had become unreal, her sloshing cavern was like a bucket and in her frenzy she could imagine Nick sticking his head into it.

Oh, the noises, the belches and squirts and loud sucks, her shrieks and moans and Nick's laughter, a torrent of sound, a waterfall as she writhed on the fat, stiff cock that impaled her belly!

He, holding her breast caps, was slapping her titties together.

With the final, crashing explosion she raised up until the head of his organ quivered in the funnel mouth of her cunt, bathed in its gushing juices.

Then she fell, dropped with cock spearing up her vagina, over the peak as she filled, squirmed her open pussy lips on his loins once more, shivered violently, and collapsed.

She flopped down, breasts spilling onto his hairy chest, and panted into his beard.

Hanging above him but distant, on the far edge of consciousness, she heard Nick say that he had shared some of Gwen's yoga experiences. He had learned some of the erotic mysteries of India, how to keep a stony hard on for long periods, like the night he had satisfied both Rita and Gwen on a single ejaculation. Left both limp, smiling ecstatically as they rubbed their sore pussies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.