Games Neighbors Play - Cover

Games Neighbors Play

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After being frustrated from her married love life, Susie learns to live and love as she plays games with the neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

On hands and knees, Susie began paying back the kindnesses extended her in this strange house.

She knew how to handle poster paint without splattering it all over. She need only take care in filling in the color blocks indicated by Nick's outlines. He worked more rapidly but she found a certain deftness returning to her fingers, and happily painted for an hour almost without speaking.

"Sweaty goddam jockstrap," Nick swore.

Without pausing in her work, chewing her tongue in concentration, Susie said, "Well, take it off."

"Stink like a locker room."

"I don't mind," she said.

She could have added that a woman might even like the smell of hot male genitals, but just having thought it shocked her. Goodness, imagine me, a married woman, even thinking I could turn on to the sweaty smell of a man I've just met!

Nick took her at her word, rose and began peeling down the elastic apparatus. She could not help looking, and oh, goodness, that huge hair ruff, and now popping into view a soft but immense organ, fat and long, and the plumpest of testicles in a dark, hairy sac. She stared at the bulky cock and the strong odor of male musk made her nostrils quiver with excitement.

Nick said, "Thanks, Susie. I'm damn glad to get rid of it."

He kicked out of the elastics, left the thing on the floor and returned to work.

Susie could see his cock dangling down along his hairy thigh, way down.

She bit her lip and turned away. Susie worked feverishly to hide her excitement.

Her brush flew. Sometimes Nick's brush crossed hers to correct a line but more often he grunted approval. He got them some cushions to kneel on, though Susie had not minded the soreness of her knees. The productive work thrilled her almost as much as the presence of this brawny naked man with his curly black beard and fogged glasses and baseball cap.

But the heat increased and sweat ran down her arms. She saw that the windows were only partly open. She got up and raised them, then thought, No use staining my wood-nymph tunic with sweat, and removed it. Wearing only the strand of yarn about her waist, from which the clit sucker hung, she returned to work.

Kneeling doggie-style over the design, she was aware that her breasts hung out, saw Nick slip glances at them, especially when she had to reach to the paint bowl and they swung. She knew that some men liked seeing titties dangle in this fashion, Brian for one. Was she turning Nick on? His cock remained limp, though it seemed longer, flopping about as he moved.

She saw the baseball bats in the design as cocks, the diamonds gaping cunts.

The lightest of breezes seeped in the windows, washed about them mingling their body odors. His strong male odor made her gasp but the smell of hot, wet pussy was equally pronounced. It was open. She could feel the breeze oozing up her vagina. She thought, What is happening to me? Years of repressed sexuality have piled up to a crushing weight that has to burst out, and if Nick right now got hard and climbed on me from behind, rammed his cock up my hole, I know I would grunt like a pig and switch my ass about, screwing my vagina onto it.

But he is Gwen's husband.

Well, here that does not seem to matter. At least, Rita had urged Howard to fuck her, and as to the thing with Phil, no one objected. Besides, Gwen told me to come see Nick a couple of hours ago. Gwen, should I should Nick and I

Her inner thighs were wet. Sweat, or pussy juice? Oh, goodness!

They had worked from the edges of the design toward the middle, and now their hands sometimes touched as they painted.

"Almost done," Nick murmured. "Susie, you are damn good at this. We could make money on designs, do one in a morning instead of me breaking my ass to finish late at night. Are you tired?"

"Yes." She straightened, sat back on her heels, rubbing sweat from her face. She put down the brush and fisted her hand. The bones hurt from cramping on the brush. "But I'll get used to it. Nick, do you really think I could pay my way, filling in your designs?"

"Sure. And like my dad used to say, two men can do three times what one can. Men? Hell. A guy and a broad can do even better."

Feeling pleased enough to hug him, she tried to wipe sweat off her titties. The nipples had stiffened, though whether from her pleasure in achievement or from horniness for Nick she could not guess.

Then, gazing at their work, she said with a laugh, "Nick, those baseball bats look phallic."

"Hell, the whole game is sexually symbolic. The pitcher throws a testicle, the batter whacks it with his cock, the fielder takes it into a glove that's a cuntal pocket and gives with it, very female. Call it sadistic, if you want. Male aggression. Baseball designs always sell."

She laughed at this. Men always took things so seriously. She had a hunch that baseball was also just a game, even if Nick were right.

They returned to painting.

They were on the last diamond when Nick said, "Susie, you have luscious tits."

A blush burned her face.

She slipped a glance at his cock and saw that it had enlarged. The base of the stem, just out of his ruff, had hardened enough that the remainder of the dangling organ hung clear of his scrotal sac.

His words triggered something in her. She became intensely aware of the odor of her hot pussy, of the sweat streaming from her armpits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.